Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 110. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I just noticed this project, seems very professional.
What if the premined coins are not sold out? Will they be destroyed?
If only dozens of BTC are gathered, will the project continue as planned?

C-cex will destroy the unsold coins from what I read.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I just noticed this project, seems very professional.
What if the premined coins are not sold out? Will they be destroyed?
If only dozens of BTC are gathered, will the project continue as planned?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
just got a few, lets see where this goes, my first ICO :/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Invested, in a small way.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Just invested some more as I really like the idea of the use of AR for drops or faucets.
I myself was planning a project like this, but as I see the professional approach of the BitSend Team, I abandoned it and now I am focusing at this promising project.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
closed beta 2 months after the ico is closed...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Is there any roadmap for this?

previous post ----> We are still waiting for some quotations. Our roadmap will be posted around the time our ICO ends. After that, we will contact all early investors and ask them to review it.

i will also invest more a day before end of ICO .

i think that mining CKC gonna be very hard ...much better to buy !

Activity: 334
Is there any roadmap for this?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your imput.

We will make sure to update our ANN threat with a very clear roadmap soon! This will definatly be done before our ICO ends and our wallets release giving all early investors a final oppertunity to look at our game plan and decide wether or not they want to stay invested.

In other news, we have been working on our PoD. We have planned our final video interview with @Cryptoasian tomorrow evening and are looking at a 5+ rating.

BitSend
Are you ready about roadmap?

We are still waiting for some quotations. Our roadmap will be posted around the time our ICO ends. After that, we will contact all early investors and ask them to review it.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your imput.

We will make sure to update our ANN threat with a very clear roadmap soon! This will definatly be done before our ICO ends and our wallets release giving all early investors a final oppertunity to look at our game plan and decide wether or not they want to stay invested.

In other news, we have been working on our PoD. We have planned our final video interview with @Cryptoasian tomorrow evening and are looking at a 5+ rating.

BitSend
Are you ready about roadmap?
Can i phone your comapany to make sure this is a real company

You can reach us by phone from 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT + 1).
Hi,
Today I had my presentation for the MT and I like to discuss EnergyCoin opportunities.
Some of the slides you can find in the EnergyCoin topic.
Next week I call I hope you can find some time.
I support this coin also, I see great opportunities.
I can also spend time on community building if you like.
Hope all the CKC are sold out soon!

Thank you for keeping us updated.
Just a reminder to one of the developers

Tiffany would really like to see someone of the dev team over at the Casheer Forum, to tell more about CKC.
You wouldn't let a nice lady wait, would you?  Wink

Sorry for the late reply, we will make sure to head over to the Casheer Forum and contact her asap! (this might just be after the weekend, possibly monday).
Nice to see CKC going up on C-CEX, a 24hr volume of 5.5 BTC is not bad at all. People are finally beginning to realize that there is real potential here Smiley
There are still around 12,500,000 coins left. ICO investors shouldn't worry, if a lot of coins are destroyed on the 18th, then the coins you bought/hold will be even more valuable. Remember that this coin is hard to mine, so you'll have an initial advantage over miners which is exactly how it should be because that's the privilege of being an early adopter.
I'm still tweeting and promoting CKC wherever I can. Can't wait for launch  Cool

We noticed your activity on twitter, thank you for that. We are actually still one man short and are now looking to hire someone to focus only on promoting Checkcoin. Untill then, we can use all help!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Nice to see CKC going up on C-CEX, a 24hr volume of 5.5 BTC is not bad at all. People are finally beginning to realize that there is real potential here Smiley
There are still around 12,500,000 coins left. ICO investors shouldn't worry, if a lot of coins are destroyed on the 18th, then the coins you bought/hold will be even more valuable. Remember that this coin is hard to mine, so you'll have an initial advantage over miners which is exactly how it should be because that's the privilege of being an early adopter.
I'm still tweeting and promoting CKC wherever I can. Can't wait for launch  Cool
Activity: 672
Interesting; I will invest some BTC
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Hi,
Today I had my presentation for the MT and I like to discuss EnergyCoin opportunities.
Some of the slides you can find in the EnergyCoin topic.
Next week I call I hope you can find some time.
I support this coin also, I see great opportunities.
I can also spend time on community building if you like.
Hope all the CKC are sold out soon!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Just a reminder to one of the developers

Tiffany would really like to see someone of the dev team over at the Casheer Forum, to tell more about CKC.
You wouldn't let a nice lady wait, would you?  Wink
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

I've never seen a coin dev you can call by phone. That alone should make this project soar.

Activity: 630

i did and no worries, all is real with CKC , no scam behind but i am sure you can call them .
Jump to: