Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 111. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can i phone your comapany to make sure this is a real company
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Does the IPO last until all the coins you plan to sell have been sold out? I don't see any time limit.

Our IPO will last untill the premine is sold.

I think this is hindering you.

No one wants their BTC tied up for an unidentifiable amount of time. It certainly puts me off.

After C-CEX offered us their escrow services and started to host our ICO we decided it should last for only one month. This means that it will end on the 18th of September or whenever all CKC is sold. We noticed that our FAQ still holds some outdated information. We will make sure to update it today.

In short, our ICO will end:

- on the 18th of September
- when all CKC is sold

thanks for clearing that up Smiley
Activity: 227
Does the IPO last until all the coins you plan to sell have been sold out? I don't see any time limit.

No one wants their BTC tied up for an unidentifiable amount of time. It certainly puts me off.

After C-CEX offered us their escrow services and started to host our ICO we decided it should last for only one month. This means that it will end on the 18th of September or whenever all CKC is sold. We noticed that our FAQ still holds some outdated information. We will make sure to update it today.

In short, our ICO will end:

- on the 18th of September
- when all CKC is sold
BintexFutures

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Dear Devs

If you haven't seen already, a request has been made for your attention at Casheer in the comments section. Good PR opportunity:

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=216
Activity: 76
Ubermaster
small update: We have completed our proof of developer analysis and are now displayed on cryptoasian.com.

see: http://cryptoasian.com/ckc-checkcoin/

Bitsend

Huge congratulations

Tony
Activity: 630
intesting mouvement on Ccex Smiley

1000 Sat after a small reflexion is not that expensive at all so i will buy more the next days for sure .

Happy that team follow my advice for the POD Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
100M coins at 1K?  Huh

It's 14 million for 1000 sat. That's 14 if they all get sold. Pow is 10 per 60 second block. Very low inflation.
 Come on guys figure this shit out.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Looks like a good startup, you guys need someone who speaks fluent english
Activity: 82
100M coins at 1K?  Huh
BintexFutures
Dev team. Where does this go if you don't raise the amount of funds you desire?

What is your back up plan?

Our back up plan is our original plan. Checkcoin is a project created by Bitsend a healthy company with a clear goal: "brining cryptocurrency to the people". Checkcoin will do exactly that, we love to work on it, it's who we are. Our ICO is used to speed up development, testing and PR. In any case, we will continue to work on the project using company funds.

Nice to hear.  And if any coins are unsold what happens to them?

Any coins left will be deleted by C-CEX admins.

Perfect response.
The panic buying will set in next week.

Our back up plan is our original plan. Checkcoin is a project created by Bitsend a healthy company with a clear goal: "brining cryptocurrency to the people". Checkcoin will do exactly that, we love to work on it, it's who we are. Our ICO is used to speed up development, testing and PR. In any case, we will continue to work on the project using company funds.

“Our IPO will last untill the premine is sold.”

How come there will be any coin left?

There won't be. Our ICO has a set date on which it will end. Remaining coins will be publicly destroyed by C-CEX admins. In any case, there won't be any coins "left". After phase 1 is complete, the only way to obtain CKC is trough public exchanges, visiting checkpoints or mining.
Activity: 440

“Our IPO will last untill the premine is sold.”

How come there will be any coin left?

Activity: 326
looks like people are finally starting to get wind of checkcoin, it's starting to get the attention it deserves.

gj dev's

Curious about this coin - any thoughts on why the IPO sales appear to be slow?
From what I've read it's because everyone thinks it is over priced. They are very mistaken.
Activity: 224

Curious about this coin - any thoughts on why the IPO sales appear to be slow?

BintexFutures

Nice to hear.  And if any coins are unsold what happens to them?

Our back up plan is our original plan. Checkcoin is a project created by Bitsend. We are a healthy company with a clear goal: "brining cryptocurrency to the people". Checkcoin will do exactly that, we love spending time on this project, it's who we are. Our ICO is used to speed up development, testing and PR. In any case, we will continue to work on the project using company time and funds.
Jump to: