Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 109. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
I would want a full refund of my 0.5BTC if the ICO was extended any further on C-Cex.

On the other hand I am happy to stay onboard once I know exactly what I'm signing up to. Specifically, I would be looking for the following:

1. A full-Time Dedicated Community Manager in place focused on Twitter, IRC and Bitcointalk.
2. A clear marketing strategy, including giveaways that can be redeemed for goods and services to the general, non-tech savvy public.
3. A dated, detailed real-world roadmap for rollout including introduction of iOS and Android wallets/apps
4. More CKC given to early adopters such for taking a continued risk*

*Point 4 is optional, but would be very much appreciated.

T
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
what about Option C:

when it DOES sell out?
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
my only wish is that checkcoin will be finished asap. if that means the ico will have to last a bit longer that is what you should do.

i vote for path A!

also i would like to say i think you guys are doing a great job, i have never seen a dev discuss these kind of things with the community before, i think its great to lisn't to what the investors want.
Activity: 227
Hello crypto enthusiasts,

First of all we would like to thank everybody for putting their faith in our company and project Checkcoin.

With only 2 days left we believe it's time to share our plans with all early Checkcoin investors and be as transparent as possible. With the current % of Checkcoins sold on C-CEX we have not yet required enough funds to finish development, testing and PR as fast as we had originally planned. Right now a total amount of ~20 BTC is gathered by our ICO. We are still 2 days removed from our ICO closing but with the current volume on C-CEX we do not believe we will reach our original goal in the current time frame. Because of this, we had to review our original plans. We feel that it is only fair to discuss these plans with all early investors.

As we have stated before: If our ICO does not sell out, we will continue working on Checkcoin using company funding. However, with the growing volume on C-CEX we feel that it might be a better idea to extend our ICO with 1 month. This should allow us to follow our original plan and raise enough funds to develop, test and release our geolocation mobile applications on time.

Below you will find a roadmap that will show you what we have planned for the next months:

source: http://bitsend.nl/checkcoin

We would like to ask all Checkcoin investors the following question:

Would you prefer we follow path A or B?

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend
This coin looks really promising. For clarification, the beta testing will be in about 2 months from now? And the total coin supply says 100m. However with those rewards, it will take many years to complete right? I am calculating 14k mined every day, or around 430k a month? Is this correct? If so can you include these figures in the OP? I was speaking to a few people in the c-cex chat box, and the reason they are not investing, is because they say the total cap is too high for the current price. But if the total cap is going to take years to mine, you should include this info in the op, so not to distress investors. Imho, you guys should provide the total number of coins miner per year, or the supply year by year, in the OP. 

Thank you for your feedback. We will make sure to update our OP asap.
Activity: 560
This coin looks really promising. For clarification, the beta testing will be in about 2 months from now? And the total coin supply says 100m. However with those rewards, it will take many years to complete right? I am calculating 14k mined every day, or around 430k a month? Is this correct? If so can you include these figures in the OP? I was speaking to a few people in the c-cex chat box, and the reason they are not investing, is because they say the total cap is too high for the current price. But if the total cap is going to take years to mine, you should include this info in the op, so not to distress investors. Imho, you guys should provide the total number of coins miner per year, or the supply year by year, in the OP. 
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Following.
I have another question:

first 8000 blocks have 0 reward. Thats 5.5 days of 0 reward, so no one will mine. How will Bitsend secure the network? They will dedicate hashpower to mining this themselves?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Hi dev,

Pls show the detail about its POW reward?

When will ICO end?

I just spoke to the Bitsend team over the phone. They told me that they will be posting 2 roadmaps anytime soon now. 1 where the ICO ends in 2 days, 1 with the ICO extended. They will most likely create a poll and let the investors decide. If the ICO ends, all remaing coins are deleted on C-CEX.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
When will ICO end?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
how long it will go between POW in days ?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Where will the unsold ckccoins  after ICO ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
"Our Checkcoin Geo software has a pending world patent application at WIPO"

So what does this mean?   I have been involved with two projects and know of another involving 'location based faucets' that use GPS enabled smartphones.  These can be used to attract people to a businesses, or just to have fun as people place their own geolocation based faucets and such.

Kind of a weak move to try and patent coin tech...

Every company is allowed to patant and protect it's own software. It's not like they are going to patant the tech behind crypto's. Beeing a checkcoin investor myself, i find it very nice to hear that the geo software won't be copied by 100 other developers the second it releases.

Totally agree! The patent in no way hampers the evolution of crypto, the core technology will always remain free. I think it's healthy to have some uniqueness alongside open source. It certainly feels good to invest in a coin knowing that the code is not going to get copy pasted into the next 10 coins coming out.  Smiley

So what does this mean?   I have been involved with two projects and know of another involving 'location based faucets' that use GPS enabled smartphones.  These can be used to attract people to a businesses, or just to have fun as people place their own geolocation based faucets and such.

Every company is allowed to patant and protect it's own software. It's not like they are going to patant the tech behind crypto's. Beeing a checkcoin investor myself, i find it very nice to hear that the geo software won't be copied by 100 other developers the second it releases.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just noticed this project, seems very professional.
What if the premined coins are not sold out? Will they be destroyed?
If only dozens of BTC are gathered, will the project continue as planned?

C-CEX will destroy any coins that are left unsold. A very clear roadmap and refund policy will soon be shared with all ICO investors. We'll give everybody some time to review it before Checkcoin releases.

Thanks for your response.
I must say I am very interested and will surely invest some if nothing goes wrong.
The only thing bothers me is I never used C-CEX Angry
Thing bothers me is: You have self-moderated topic with IPO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

C-CEX will destroy any coins that are left unsold. A very clear roadmap and refund policy will soon be shared with all ICO investors. We'll give everybody some time to review it before Checkcoin releases.

Thanks for your response.
I must say I am very interested and will surely invest some if nothing goes wrong.
The only thing bothers me is I never used C-CEX Angry

legendary
Activity: 1148
will brought some later.
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!

Jump to: