Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 13. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
This is one of the least constructive cointhreads of the year. All the complaining and fingerpointing to Bitsend just makes things worse.

One or two negative posters fill the blank space. Bitsend are probably hidinng, not knowing what to say atm. Seen it many times before : doesn't necessarily mean the project is kaput though.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Check before saying.
Address of the ICO shows still 138 btc. https://blockchain.info/tx/8979b44feaf7ab5672aaa5b5d8f32c3515b10b564926c9af6bfeb1112d67d35c

In addition we would like to add that we have received our ICO funds from C-CEX which can be found on the address below. More information about how we will deal with the ICO will follow soon.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8979b44feaf7ab5672aaa5b5d8f32c3515b10b564926c9af6bfeb1112d67d35c

So, people be positive here, that is all I want to say.

I thought they said they sold some of the ICO bitcoin to fiat?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
This is one of the least constructive cointhreads of the year. All the complaining and fingerpointing to Bitsend just makes things worse.

I think Bitsend has been very open about the roadmap, that the roadmap milestones depended on partners:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8893665

Here is our new roadmap, please note that we are still waiting for some quotations from our partners and these might result in changes to our current roadmap (see them as milestones).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ICO money spent nothing done.      
Address of the ICO shows still 138 btc. https://blockchain.info/tx/8979b44feaf7ab5672aaa5b5d8f32c3515b10b564926c9af6bfeb1112d67d35c
Edit:  see also edit below.

In addition we would like to add that we have received our ICO funds from C-CEX which can be found on the address below. More information about how we will deal with the ICO will follow soon.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8979b44feaf7ab5672aaa5b5d8f32c3515b10b564926c9af6bfeb1112d67d35c

So, people be positive here, that is all I want to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I see now that the 138 btc is spent mostly. This is the next address after the 138 btc:
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1GMFKbFfZN983c6ZRzxLVdXMyxBLWreHvW

(I am not used to explore the blockchain of bitcoin a lot, I thought it said 138 btc was still there, but it has been spent mostly (explorer bitcoin is a bit more unclear for me than the explorer of NLG))
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I'm the man with the gray vest and beard.
And on this first meeting on November I was impressed and I still am on the ideas they have and the plans for the future.
Ok it takes more time then planned but the idea is good and time is always there.
So I invested and I hold  my coins for the future profit and development.

When are they going to update us?
Eduard said today this evening.

Well it's already 9:30pm in the Netherlands...Looks like another delay  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 952
he built the webstite, and of course put the same registration vat number... of course that makes a lot of sense. why bother let s giv em all our vat number. Plus flying, checkcoin it is all about the same. quite agreed plus veertje, feathers fly high

You have a point there, I am just saying you are repeating again, what you already stated before. I am relative new here in this thread and I can see that you are very negativ. I can see that bitsend has tried to answer all questions in the past.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
And on this first meeting on November I was impressed and I still am on the ideas they have and the plans for the future.
Ok it takes more time then planned but the idea is good and time is always there.

If any update it just more words and promise.  Already more than six month with nothing.  ICO money spent nothing done.  Not even change github from darkcoin to checkcoin.      
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
btw that is the same as a flight tourism company (https://www.vliegles.nl/contact) ?

Always the same statements you are trolling on again, you know the answer already:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10187287
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice song for you, maybe: http://youtu.be/plcvPqTqk80

he built the webstite, and of course put the same registration vat number... of course that makes a lot of sense. why bother let s giv em all our vat number. Plus flying, checkcoin it is all about the same. quite agreed plus veertje, feathers fly high
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Eduard said today this evening.

legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Had a great afternoon talking about Checkcoin and the future of cryptocurrency with @Geojan.

http://i58.tinypic.com/29bjcjd.jpg

We look forward to meeting with more of you in Arnhem later this month!

So that office was purposedly set up ! thanks to Ikea and some hair gel Cheesy

So which one in this ikea office is the scammer ? which one is the fake community visitor ? which one is running that company who achieved the most expensive re-naming of darkcoin in a single line of code ? Which one is the owner of the high tech company that does not have any other google entry thant this checkcoin thing, nor google street accurate location and with a vat number - btw that is the same as a flight tourism company (https://www.vliegles.nl/contact) ?
Please stop talking about "community takeover". I've seen this too many times in other alt coins and they just prolong the death of the coin. If anything he should start his own coin and not be connected with the Checkcoin name.
No problem I know an update is coming soon.
Just recieved email.

i hope the update is good news
Please stop talking about "community takeover". I've seen this too many times in other alt coins and they just prolong the death of the coin. If anything he should start his own coin and not be connected with the Checkcoin name.
Just recieved email.

That's nice to hear that Bitsend contacted you, I am guessing you aren't allowed to share the news yet. Hopefully it is good new.

If the new makes benefit then it is good.
Just recieved email.

Explains the buy spikes in the last 48 hours. The insides probably know something...I'm guessing it's positive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Just recieved email.

i hope the update is good news
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Just recieved email.

That's nice to hear that Bitsend contacted you, I am guessing you aren't allowed to share the news yet. Hopefully it is good new.

If the new makes benefit then it is good.
Just recieved email.

That's nice to hear that Bitsend contacted you. Is it positive news?
legendary
Energy coin master
Just recieved email.
legendary
Activity: 1176

So in that case Checkcoin will go on, no matter what.  Smiley Cool

I say CheckCoin stays and if BitSend stops we continue as community.
I hope BitSend continue but no information avalable so just have to wait.
The exchange rate is cheap imo if we take into account the coin survive.

i saw you have expertise in geo or mapping
its better if this taken over by the comunity,..
Although I don't know how the procedures and the rules
during this time  bitsend never open minded with their comunity
and this is not good for anything..

i just wonder,how can the companies like this
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

So in that case Checkcoin will go on, no matter what.  Smiley Cool

I say CheckCoin stays and if BitSend stops we continue as community.
I hope BitSend continue but no information avalable so just have to wait.
The exchange rate is cheap imo if we take into account the coin survive.

If Bitsend stops then all the funds are lost. Anyhow they communicated that they will continue the project and that they just could not deliver so soon as they hoped for.
Most replies here are just made up and describe what-if situations, that has nothing to do with current status of Checkcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: