Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 15. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I think we should just let the natural law of crypto decide whether CKC lives or dies. Personally I'm gonna keep my coins even if they reach 0 sat, not because I'm hoping the value will bounce back but because I always meant to stick with CKC to the end. It is totally understandable that some would prefer to cut losses before that happens though. As for exchanges, even if we lose Bittrex, we're likely to remain on Cryptsy for a very long time, they very rarely remove coins and they're one of the oldest and most trusted altcoin exchanges out there. I think people who are still hoping to get rich with CKC should get out now and recoup some of their investment, this phase is only for those who've got no expectations and nothing to lose. You can always get back in if ever CKC bounces back Smiley

If it gets removed and devs don't respond it is over...

The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

7 more days
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
We have now 0.09 BTC volume check:
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC&tab=metrics
I hope on 0.21 on Friday 23:59
legendary
Activity: 1148
I think we should just let the natural law of crypto decide whether CKC lives or dies. Personally I'm gonna keep my coins even if they reach 0 sat, not because I'm hoping the value will bounce back but because I always meant to stick with CKC to the end. It is totally understandable that some would prefer to cut losses before that happens though. As for exchanges, even if we lose Bittrex, we're likely to remain on Cryptsy for a very long time, they very rarely remove coins and they're one of the oldest and most trusted altcoin exchanges out there. I think people who are still hoping to get rich with CKC should get out now and recoup some of their investment, this phase is only for those who've got no expectations and nothing to lose. You can always get back in if ever CKC bounces back Smiley
The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

If on the 28th there is no update or Bitsend devs says anything along the lines of "hur dur need more time, no monies bitcoin down" then lets all agree that they lied to us and Checkcoin is dead.

We will find out whether they are legit or another scam altcoin. The price will either drop a lot lower, or rise fast. It is up to Bitsend right now. We will see if they will update us with positive news with evidence.

I'll be the countdown man:
8 330 More Days

Fair enough. We'll wait and see.

I have corrected the amount of days for you. Come back next year.  Grin

are you no longer as the comunity manager anymore

Hi guys.
I've got a message from a few with questions if I have news and if there is hope. Since mid Januari I am no longer in contact with Bitsend, I haven't even received a reply on my email that I would not continue after our 1 month trial. So I really don't know how this project will continue and I too am dissapointed with the whole situation. Time will tell if Bitsend gives it a fair chance to succeed or not. If they are serious about their intentions then they should post some news sometime.

legendary
Activity: 1176

Kind regards,

Bitsend

If on the 28th there is no update or Bitsend devs says anything along the lines of "hur dur need more time, no monies bitcoin down" then lets all agree that they lied to us and Checkcoin is dead.

We will find out whether they are legit or another scam altcoin. The price will either drop a lot lower, or rise fast. It is up to Bitsend right now. We will see if they will update us with positive news with evidence.

8 330 More Days

are you no longer as the comunity manager anymore
And if it gets removed on Bittrex on the 20th then it is also the end for Checkcoin. And please don't talk about it being possible to trade it on other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Kind regards,

Bitsend

8 330 More Days

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

Kind regards,

Bitsend

8 More Days

Kind regards,

Bitsend

8 More Days
legendary
My hopes for Checkcoin are zero. But I am not happy because of that, it's a shame how they handled this

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Point being? The fact remains that Bitsend has fed us nothing but false hope. Why would this time be different?

the point is waiting for an update
if within 20 days no informations,..
so,..yes bitsend scammed us
My hopes for Checkcoin are zero. But I am not happy because of that, it's a shame how they handled this

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Point being? The fact remains that Bitsend has fed us nothing but false hope. Why would this time be different?
legendary
Activity: 952

Kind regards,

Bitsend

legendary
actually i still hope that bitsend can realize the project,.
 i'm believe too checkcoin have good future with the geosoftware
but all depending of bitsend
does bitsend have good intentions or not
as we already know sometime its hard to comunicate with them
Although only inquire about progress or information
Good to see that reality has finally starting to set in here. Why anyone is still buying is beyond me. 100 sat and then delisting, I told you pages ago
It gives a good feeling you know took the right dicision. I have took also goodby of some currency and then you hope coin is going to crash or not successful. I realy believe in the potential of CheckCoin and I want to make effort for CheckCoin making it a succes.  The Bitsend team know my intentions but there are other possibilities as BitSend exit the currency and focus on other activities.
So I keep hoping this week for a vision for the future of CheckCoin.
If BitSend not respond I focus then for GEO-application on other currencies like EnergyCoin or some other no one knows yet.

legendary
Energy coin master
Good to see that reality has finally starting to set in here. Why anyone is still buying is beyond me. 100 sat and then delisting, I told you pages ago
It gives a good feeling you know took the right dicision. I have took also goodby of some currency and then you hope coin is going to crash or not successful. I realy believe in the potential of CheckCoin and I want to make effort for CheckCoin making it a succes.  The Bitsend team know my intentions but there are other possibilities as BitSend exit the currency and focus on other activities.
So I keep hoping this week for a vision for the future of CheckCoin.
If BitSend not respond I focus then for GEO-application on other currencies like EnergyCoin or some other no one knows yet.
Anyone holding any coins after the delisting will be a bagholder, forever.

Good job at fucking up a promising project Bitsend.
legendary
Energy coin master
so,.still no news from bitsend,..
does bitsend dont know about the problem in bittrex..

I just sended a SMS an hope they respond soon.
I only support if there is an update soon.
legendary
so,.still no news from bitsend,..
does bitsend dont know about the problem in bittrex..
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

As far a I know the ICO funds are not spend and converted into Euro.
This coin has future but I continue my support after an update from Bitsent and I hope before delisting day in 7 days.

Gotto be more realistic here. Money has been used to pay developers, traintickets, designer, etc. No idea if Bitsend has charged the Checkcoin fund for their own salary. Without a detailed ledger with all costs it's hard to guess how much is left. I would think maybe half of the btc raised and at time of conversion around US$300 it would be US$21,000. But this is a very wild guess.

Not very much really. Hopefully there will be another offering (with news) soon, so the devs can get a bit more money in.
Pages:
Jump to: