Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 11. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

3 More days. Will they actually respond by the 23? We will see.

I'm sure they will respond when they are ready and not when you are done counting.

the announce will be pretty much something like

"Dear Community,
Our fundraising did not meet our expected goals and expectations. All our "discussions" were fruitful in terms of ideas, yet disappointing in terms of partnerships establishments This restricts our possibilities to  proceed forward with the development and geolocation features without the required funding resources.
We keep faith in the project and look forward the future of our concept"
Thank you

"An yes we scammed you hard from day one, keep believeing we might consider doing a round 2 ipo and scam you harder until our round 3 (that is goign to be all about version 2 before version one is out but this is a secret, sht) "

Just read their roadmap, and what they claim to be doing intially with the money and all their few contradicting statement misleading about what the "development team was going to do" ., all of that was quickly set up for making some btc out of the IPO. period

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

I'm sure they will respond when they are ready and not when you are done counting.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
You could try phoning Bitsend to get your information. Their phone number is at the bottom of their website .. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Lol you guys crack me up, you've been threatening to quit/leave/sell for the past 4 months and yet you're all still here  Cheesy I don't know how you're not able to see the funny parallel with the people you're accusing. If Bitsend are scammers then you are too, you've been promising to leave for so long but it still hasn't happened same as with Bitsend and the software  Cheesy
If neither you nor Bitsend can keep your word, then there really isn't much difference between you guys which means when you accuse them it's a little like accusing yourself  Smiley

+1

This thread is better supported by the naysayers than by the devs. At least its getting some attention.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Lol you guys crack me up, you've been threatening to quit/leave/sell for the past 4 months and yet you're all still here  Cheesy I don't know how you're not able to see the funny parallel with the people you're accusing. If Bitsend are scammers then you are too, you've been promising to leave for so long but it still hasn't happened same as with Bitsend and the software  Cheesy
If neither you nor Bitsend can keep your word, then there really isn't much difference between you guys which means when you accuse them it's a little like accusing yourself  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Please stop talking about "community takeover". I've seen this too many times in other alt coins and they just prolong the death of the coin. If anything he should start his own coin and not be connected with the Checkcoin name.

not all coin if taken over by comunity then death
Trianglescoin for example,.this coin going successfully and rising
The cake was fine, I've had a piece. The idea was good and can still happen.
Funds got worth less because of falling Bitcoin price, they could not afford a highskilled developer anymore so they look for other opportunities with remaining funds.

That sums it up pretty much. Face the facts like a man. No need to start accusing people.  

Yes but it's counterproductive for them to not have it developed on time.
See, if they are holding Checkcoins and actually worked on the software, then the price of Checkcoin would rise. Win for them and a win for investors.
Let's say the software was release last month, would the price be this low? No, it would be a lot higher, which they could have sold their Checkcoins for BTC.
This makes me believe that they are not holding any Checkcoins. ATM it seems like they couldn't care less about the price of this coin.

Also, isn't the whole point of having an IPO is to raise capital to start the project? Shouldn't they have sold the BTC for fiat once they acquired it from the investors?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Funds got worth less because of falling Bitcoin price, they could not afford a highskilled developer anymore so they look for other opportunities with remaining funds.

That sums it up pretty much. Face the facts like a man. No need to start accusing people.  

That is a problem with these companies that needs ICO funds to operate. Why start a coin when you don't have the skills to accomplish your goals? It's doomed for failure IMO.

Maybe you guys should team up with GEO dev?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Guy on way left is crypto4jn.

He cares more about Checkcoin than the devs.
Tanks.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Guy on way left is crypto4jn.

He cares more about Checkcoin than the devs.
legendary
Isn't this about these people ?

Had a great afternoon talking about Checkcoin and the future of cryptocurrency with @Geojan.

We look forward to meeting with more of you in Arnhem later this month!

If they do not invest a tiny bit of their immense money into CKC within the next 24-48 hours ...
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CKC
to buy a few cheap coins for themselves, and create the necessary volume ...

... then they will have proven to be scammers.

and "WANTED" posters with their fotos should be printed,
and put up all over Arnhem, and Dronten  Cheesy

Bitsend, VOF - The Netherlands - De Tjonger 22A - 8253 PZ, Dronten
http://checkcoin.cc/contact-us

Referral URL: http://www.key-systems.net  Sponsoring Registrar: KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH
https://www.whois.net

But all this is really easy to solve in a respectable way:

2.37 BT until 1000 Satoshi
7.84 BTC until 2000 Satoshi
8.47 BTC until 3000 Satoshi
8.84 BTC until 4000 Satoshi
9.28 BTC until 5000 Satoshi
14.25 BTC until 6000 Satoshi
15.44 BTC until 7000 Satoshi
15.6 BTC until 8000 Satoshi
16.57 BTC until 10000 Satoshi

How much was the premine ICO/IPO total?

Hey guys, for just 3000 euros you can not only save your reputation, but even boost it big time ...

... and afterwards, you'll own a lot of CKC, which you can sell when the price gets into a real rally. So you might get out of this with even more profit. So what about quitting to play dumb now?

yes,..but as i know one of them is crypto4jan
as the comunity,personally thanks to crypto4jn that he has helped us to comunicate with bitsend
legendary
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 1120

The cake was a lie.
legendary
In the meanwhile over at Geocoin...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10496681

Sorry to say that CKC isn't the biggest scam, but the longest running one imo.

+1 GEO looks like a real hard working dev with GIS skills, no ICO garbage..
I know GEOCOIN and I hope I can contribute to CheckCoin development with my 25 years of GIS-experiance but silance from Dronten on for me unknown reasons. I this continues then I focus on other GEO-crypto projects and burn my 500k CKC.

so,.is ckc real scam right now
with no responsibility from bitsend
maybe this time to tell the world and other people that bitsend has scammed us
legendary
Energy coin master

I know GEOCOIN and I hope I can contribute to CheckCoin development with my 25 years of GIS-experiance but silance from Dronten on for me unknown reasons. I this continues then I focus on other GEO-crypto projects and burn my 500k CKC.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
A day before delisting and the devs aren't around. They do not fucking care anymore, I'd advise anyone to sell your bags because by tomorrow you're left with useless coins.

BTC Vol 0.03723127 BTC @ Bittrex today  Roll Eyes This coin deserves to get delisted, pathetic.

Average 7 Day Volume
check here: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CKC
No delisting for sure this time!
But it is unbeliveble that after the email I got not post is made by the BitSend team.
I hope on a very good reason.

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
A day before delisting and the devs aren't around. They do not fucking care anymore, I'd advise anyone to sell your bags because by tomorrow you're left with useless coins.

BTC Vol 0.03723127 BTC @ Bittrex today  Roll Eyes This coin deserves to get delisted, pathetic.
Pages:
Jump to: