Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 9. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

I was intended not to put any attention to CKC but I read some optimistic vibe.
This is the week of truth.
Keep my coins. 

I was not trying to spark hope, better keep emotions out of trading.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
If you are serious about geocaching and geotechnologies with the blockchain, take a look at GEO. The price is coming down.

I've had enough of geo stuff for awhile. There's still a bit of chance that something good happens for checkcoin, I guess for early investors damage has been done if they took the loss, some others buy them up for that chance, with no news coming out it's more like a lotteryticket. Goodluck with that.

Oh I thought we were dead here, but I see someone buying cheap. Good catch.

I'm just trying to concidder the facts without all the anger and illusions in it. So far I see no evidence that the project is dead already. The coin exists, can be transfered, is being mined, just like any other coin. There's some pools and has Cryptsy. Only we have no software, maybe it comes, maybe not. Or someone could go and create some stuff for it, who knows.

Bitsend wrote they will continue with the options they have with the remaining funds. If they don't communicate they might have their reasons for it whether this community likes it or not. Who knows they will come back some day and continue developments. 
There is always hope and I offered my help and my offer stays but not forever.
I a few days it must be clear, I look already at other possibilities for GEO-application CryptoCurrency.
Okay we have cryptsy so we can survive be loosing Bittrex is a big lose!
I was intended not to put any attention to CKC but I read some optimistic vibe.
This is the week of truth.
Keep my coins. 
legendary
If you are serious about geocaching and geotechnologies with the blockchain, take a look at GEO. The price is coming down.

I've had enough of geo stuff for awhile. There's still a bit of chance that something good happens for checkcoin, I guess for early investors damage has been done if they took the loss, some others buy them up for that chance, with no news coming out it's more like a lotteryticket. Goodluck with that.

I'm just trying to concidder the facts without all the anger and illusions in it. So far I see no evidence that the project is dead already. The coin exists, can be transfered, is being mined, just like any other coin (haven't tried for awhile). There's some pools and has Cryptsy. Only there's no software, maybe it comes, maybe not. Or someone could go and create some stuff for it, who knows.

Bitsend wrote they will continue with the options they have with the remaining funds. If they don't communicate they might have their reasons for it whether this community likes it or not. Who knows they will come back some day and continue developments.  

I've never heard back from them after the work, that's pretty rude.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

AGAIN DELISTING MESSAGE.
IT IS COUNT DOWN
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
Judging from the picture it's 3 young guys with not much experience.

How can you judge experience from a picture?

Anyway I'd say that pic doesn't say much.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Dear Community,

We have been watching this thread for a while now. The reactions of the community are various.
It is impossible to react on every question there has been asked in the passed few weeks, thats why we have chosen to react to the community as a group rather than individual.
We have been meeting,mailing and calling with several possible investors. At this moment we don't have any promising results to share but we are awaiting feedback from several parties. We are trying to keep Checkcoin on the most important exchanges and we appreciate any help with that. The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

#REKT
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
The only weird thing I didnt really understand in this scam, was that how easy it was to trace back identity of the scammers , up to their fb account,etc. I doubt these identities were also faked. It is so bizarre to jeopardize both a fresh inc. Company and identity reputation as such.

yeah I mean honestly lots of startups don't profit in their first year. I'm pretty sure it was just a side business for most of the people involved that have day jobs too.

They profit 140 btc    big profit for nothing done  just make clone coin and make ANN and few pictures  just talk and promise  then run with btc  and spend with hookers and drinking booze
Activity: 111
The only weird thing I didnt really understand in this scam, was that how easy it was to trace back identity of the scammers , up to their fb account,etc. I doubt these identities were also faked. It is so bizarre to jeopardize both a fresh inc. Company and identity reputation as such.

yeah I mean honestly lots of startups don't profit in their first year. I'm pretty sure it was just a side business for most of the people involved that have day jobs too.
Activity: 56
So how much did they stole from the ICO?
The ICO was BTC140. At that time worth about €70.000.

wow!   

some places if caught steal that money people make them gone
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I came into Checkcoin very late and I haven't read all the posts, are you guys saying this coins is dead? It looks like a decent investment on the surface of it..?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
They have no balls at all. I hope people who lost money in this scam will make moves against Bitsend.
legendary
Activity: 952
Dear Community,

At this moment we don't have any promising results to share but we are awaiting feedback from several parties. We are trying to keep Checkcoin on the most important exchanges and we appreciate any help with that. The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

No update yet. Last message of Bitsend was on febr. 3rd, last login febr. 8th.

Never thought they really would lie that much, with such a great project Sad Sad Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
The ICO was BTC140. At that time worth about €70.000.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises

I Googled "BitSend bankruptcy" and found this with a link to the privacy policy

Bitsend Inc, ("Bitsend," "we," "us," or "our") takes the private nature of ..... were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user  ...

But when I read their policy, I notice that that part has been deleted.
This only reinforces my suspicion that they are heading for bankruptcy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Judging from the picture it's 3 young guys with not much experience.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

They are real people. In this picture Crypto4jan (left) met the 3 devs for Bitsend/Checkcoin in person.

Pages:
Jump to: