Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 10. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
The only weird thing I didnt really understand in this scam, was that how easy it was to trace back identity of the scammers , up to their fb account,etc. I doubt these identities were also faked. It is so bizarre to jeopardize both a fresh inc. Company and identity reputation as such.

My last post and I agree it is unbelievable they doesn't respond on email phone calls and my voicemails.
I'm a GIS-professional and I offered my help to make this currency a success together with the community but they left the ship.
Maybe I'm wrong and the good news is coming soon but totally ignoring us makes it not easy to go on in the future.
I expect a clear explanation why we are ignored and there is NO good excuse in my opinion, the deadline has pasted yesterday!
So I stop supporting CKC now and focus on other projects.
Maybe you surprise us but I doubt after so much calls, emails and posts.
pity that is to end this way

You are right, they have had plenty of chance to at least give a weekly update,
I will dump my coins in an offine wallet and check again in a few months.. you never know..

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
The only weird thing I didnt really understand in this scam, was that how easy it was to trace back identity of the scammers , up to their fb account,etc. I doubt these identities were also faked. It is so bizarre to jeopardize both a fresh inc. Company and identity reputation as such.

My last post and I agree it is unbelievable they doesn't respond on email phone calls and my voicemails.
I'm a GIS-professional and I offered my help to make this currency a success together with the community but they left the ship.
Maybe I'm wrong and the good news is coming soon but totally ignoring us makes it not easy to go on in the future.
I expect a clear explanation why we are ignored and there is NO good excuse in my opinion, the deadline has pasted yesterday!
So I stop supporting CKC now and focus on other projects.
Maybe you surprise us but I doubt after so much calls, emails and posts.
pity that is to end this way
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well it's good to see that with this last missed deadline the camel's back is finally broken, the poor beast has certainly endured its fair share Smiley I wonder how long it'll be before people stop coming here altogether. Anyways I wish everyone better luck with future investments  Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency...
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Confirmed scam.
Bitsend said they were going to come back within 20 days with an updated report. It has been 20 days and still nothing....
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Come on people, it's time for a 'community takeover' (lol) let some miracle dev step up crying 'moon' and then one final exit pump for the large holders and then...oblivion. Thank you for p(l)aying

Takeover what?  Nothing done.  just darkcoin clone github.

Hookers and booze went ICO funds.

like what Zeitcoin did...that shit was in the toilet for the longest time but they formed a new team. Checkcoin is actually one of the more useful alt-coin ideas around. It's got a promo video, a decent site, a sweet logo, it just needs some actual development and direction.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Come on people, it's time for a 'community takeover' (lol) let some miracle dev step up crying 'moon' and then one final exit pump for the large holders and then...oblivion. Thank you for p(l)aying

Takeover what?  Nothing done.  just darkcoin clone github.

Hookers and booze went ICO funds.
The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

According to Bitsend they said they will respond before the 23rd.
So it is the 23rd. Will they respond? We will see. If they don't then you can pretty much say they ran away from the project and lied to us.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Looks like GEO is going to have geocaching soon: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10540506

CKC whats your status?
Status is dead lol. I'm sad to see such promise wasted, but I'm not bag holding this any longer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Looks like GEO is going to have geocaching soon: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10540506

CKC whats your status?
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Look at the GEO thread, this could have been Checkcoin, but noooo you decided to mess it up
THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE.
I HOPE BITSEND HAS A VERY GOOD REASON NOT TO COMMUNICATE WITH COMMUNITY.
Look at the GEO thread, this could have been Checkcoin, but noooo you decided to mess it up

3 More days. Will they actually respond by the 23? We will see.

I'm sure they will respond when they are ready and not when you are done counting.

the announce will be pretty much something like

"Dear Community,
Our fundraising did not meet our expected goals and expectations. All our "discussions" were fruitful in terms of ideas, yet disappointing in terms of partnerships establishments This restricts our possibilities to  proceed forward with the development and geolocation features without the required funding resources.
We keep faith in the project and look forward the future of our concept"
Thank you

"An yes we scammed you hard from day one, keep believeing we might consider doing a round 2 ipo and scam you harder until our round 3 (that is goign to be all about version 2 before version one is out but this is a secret, sht) "

I must say I hated you when I was ultra bullish on CKC, but I find your post hilarious and spot on. They will deliver nothing.

Sadly I feel the same  Undecided

3 More days. Will they actually respond by the 23? We will see.

I'm sure they will respond when they are ready and not when you are done counting.

the announce will be pretty much something like

"Dear Community,
Our fundraising did not meet our expected goals and expectations. All our "discussions" were fruitful in terms of ideas, yet disappointing in terms of partnerships establishments This restricts our possibilities to  proceed forward with the development and geolocation features without the required funding resources.
We keep faith in the project and look forward the future of our concept"
Thank you

"An yes we scammed you hard from day one, keep believeing we might consider doing a round 2 ipo and scam you harder until our round 3 (that is goign to be all about version 2 before version one is out but this is a secret, sht) "

I must say I hated you when I was ultra bullish on CKC, but I find your post hilarious and spot on. They will deliver nothing.

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Well Bitsend did make mantapay, so they did make something. But if this was a scam/fraud wouldn't it be easier, than most cases, to criminalize them since they are a registered company? Wouldn't be in their best interest to end up in that situation Might as well wait 2-3 days from now and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Heya

Just FYI that we're mining CKC on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their CKC when it gets mined just by entering your CKC address in your user settings.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: