Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 8. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
bitsend has gone like criminal
without any responsibility,..
and then are we just silent,.how to report this fucking company
is there any option to taken over by comunity

+100
Yes but we have to wait for a few weeks.
There is some chance becouse Bitsend is not criminals business I know.
If community takes over then with the funds left and there are funds left I know.
Not communication is not very nice but it is not a crime and can have good reasons.
I hope we know more in a week, if not I go persononaly to Dronten and ask what is the status and ask for handover the remaining funds.

Edit:

I was thinking the same thing, you still have a stake in CKC so it's in your interest to make it work. And most here still have a stake also.

What if both coins merged?

You posted just before my post.
I think a kind of merging is a posibility and compensates the investors of CKC.
CKC can offer funds in $ and I think 25k is remaining.
The rate for CKC based on $ 25k is 700 Satoshi so I you believe we can make a swap than is holding CKC very intresting.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Crypto4jan offered his help many times.

Since when do we need their permission? They already fucked up, intentionally or not, it doesn't matter. They will be of no help anymore.

He is geo_jan already...  Grin
And we are glad to have his support in Geo projects!
I'm a supporter of GEOcoin not a promoter yet.
Still have my 0.5M CKC and I know CKC is not dead yet.
There are funds I know and Bitsend has to be creative and I let me surprise.
Next week is my birtday maby I get an awasome gift by Bitsend.
I counted the volume this week and we are abouve 1.4 BTC so no delisting this time.
btw I was always GEO_Jan and not just becous of GEOcoin.

I was thinking the same thing, you still have a stake in CKC so it's in your interest to make it work. And most here still have a stake also.

What if both coins merged?
legendary
Energy coin master

Since when do we need their permission? They already fucked up, intentionally or not, it doesn't matter. They will be of no help anymore.

I'm a supporter of GEOcoin not a promoter yet.
Still have my 0.5M CKC and I know CKC is not dead yet.
There are funds I know and Bitsend has to be creative and I let me surprise.
Next week is my birtday maby I get an awasome gift by Bitsend.
I counted the volume this week and we are abouve 1.4 BTC so no delisting this time.
btw I was always GEO_Jan and not just becous of GEOcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1176
bitsend has gone like criminal
without any responsibility,..
and then are we just silent,.how to report this fucking company
is there any option to taken over by comunity
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
At this point it's over for good, even if bitsend returns they have lost all respect and I doubt anyone would invest again in these people.

Even better, checkcoin is a redundant turd. Geocoin is already alpha testing their release, what the Bitsend amateurs couldn't do in a YEAR, Geocoin did in three months. This goes to show that Checkcoin was doomed to fail and Bitsend being a bunch of amateuristic dreamers without any real vision or technological skills. I feel stupid for ever putting trust in both this coin and it's 'development'

Not only has Bitsend insulted the crypto community, they also tainted their name with this scam.

WTF I heard a rumor about this too!!! Is it true people are testing the geocaching on GEO!?!?

Yes, 100 % true.

We are now alpha testing the geocaching. Looking good so far  Smiley

See here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10666774
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
At this point it's over for good, even if bitsend returns they have lost all respect and I doubt anyone would invest again in these people.

Even better, checkcoin is a redundant turd. Geocoin is already alpha testing their release, what the Bitsend amateurs couldn't do in a YEAR, Geocoin did in three months. This goes to show that Checkcoin was doomed to fail and Bitsend being a bunch of amateuristic dreamers without any real vision or technological skills. I feel stupid for ever putting trust in both this coin and it's 'development'

Not only has Bitsend insulted the crypto community, they also tainted their name with this scam.

WTF I heard a rumor about this too!!! Is it true people are testing the geocaching on GEO!?!?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

With bitcoin price rising again, Bitsend will make it nonetheless, because decline of btc was the cause they couldn't pay the developper.  Shocked

Decline has forced them into selling all btc so rise doesn't matter, unless if they have bought back lower. I would be interested in prove from Bitsend that they sold them and not simply store them elsewhere. Perhaps someone with blockchain knowledge can look into this. It's obvious that Bitsend does not answer these questions, it's been asked mulitple times. Lack of communication has ruined all support from community. If they still make something they will have to do it on their own, indeed very unexperienced and unprofessional, with that attitude they will never succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

legendary

Is the Coin 'theirs'? It's not.

If people in Geo are doing it, so can people do it here.

But who will work for free to make it?

With bitcoin price rising again, Bitsend will make it nonetheless, because decline of btc was the cause they couldn't pay the developper.  Shocked

So Bitsend, come on in again..... 3,2,1...... Bingo  Grin

Dude lay off the hopium. As someone else said, even if they do come back no one in their right mind is going to support this.
legendary
Activity: 952

So Bitsend, come on in again..... 3,2,1...... Bingo  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

legendary

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
legendary
Energy coin master
I look already at other possibilities for GEO-application CryptoCurrency.
Good luck with the GPS-spoofing technology  Cool
GPS-spoofing, it is a potential innovative idea to cheat the system.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
I look already at other possibilities for GEO-application CryptoCurrency.
Good luck with the GPS-spoofing technology  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
BITSEND all real mother fuckers and they Scam all of us, now this is 100% sure, we should close this ann and report it to a moderator....
i happy i have sold my coins 3 weeks ago !!!!!
If you are serious about geocaching and geotechnologies with the blockchain, take a look at GEO. The price is coming down.

I've had enough of geo stuff for awhile. There's still a bit of chance that something good happens for checkcoin, I guess for early investors damage has been done if they took the loss, some others buy them up for that chance, with no news coming out it's more like a lotteryticket. Goodluck with that.

Oh I thought we were dead here, but I see someone buying cheap. Good catch.
AGAIN DELISTING MESSAGE.
IT IS COUNT DOWN

This time nobody is going to save this coin. And rightly so, it should be delisted together with the hope that still lingers.
Lost, like tears in the rain.
legendary
Energy coin master

I was intended not to put any attention to CKC but I read some optimistic vibe.
This is the week of truth.
Keep my coins. 

I was not trying to spark hope, better keep emotions out of trading.  Wink
Emotions are alwais there Grin
Pages:
Jump to: