Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 19. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Marked for delisting on C-CEX too..
https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Still no reply from the Checkcoin devs huh?

I told you guys, the devs don't give a shit about this coin anymore. They last logged in two weeks ago, their last actual communications on these forums were over a month ago.

The community manager? Gone
The Checkcoin Twitter? Inactive
The volume on Bittrex? None, market in danger of delisting

The only thing they fed us for months was that there "would be software delivered in January". They still even told us that in December. Then in January they said "lol we haven't developed jack shit"
Then they said "hang on we're making a new roadmap"
A month later there is no roadmap.

Now what does that tell you? This is a failed project and the devs abandoned it a long time ago. Such is life in crypto I guess.

just your guess...i think
in crypto everything is possible...bad or good news
even we dont know about the situations exactly,...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Had a great afternoon talking about Checkcoin and the future of cryptocurrency with @Geojan.

http://i58.tinypic.com/29bjcjd.jpg

We look forward to meeting with more of you in Arnhem later this month!

So that office was purposedly set up ! thanks to Ikea and some hair gel Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

I told you guys, the devs don't give a shit about this coin anymore. They last logged in two weeks ago, their last actual communications on these forums were over a month ago.

The community manager? Gone
The Checkcoin Twitter? Inactive
The volume on Bittrex? None, market in danger of delisting

The only thing they fed us for months was that there "would be software delivered in January". They still even told us that in December. Then in January they said "lol we haven't developed jack shit"
Then they said "hang on we're making a new roadmap"
A month later there is no roadmap.

Now what does that tell you? This is a failed project and the devs abandoned it a long time ago. Such is life in crypto I guess.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
what is going on with bittrex.
legendary
Maybe for CheckCoin but for EnergyCoin I contacted Bittrex and they answerd:

Hi,

The volume is checked automatically and it was low enough to trigger the warning. Usually this happens if a big trade that impacted the volume has now fallen out of the 7 day window. As long as the average volume is sustained by next weekend, the warning will get removed. You can periodically check it here: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENRG&tab=metrics

Bill

Yes, so you sent a message to Bittrex and then they respond to that in that way. When not corresponding with Bittrex, I don't know what they do. So maybe you can do this for CKC as well?

Beter teveel communicatie dan te weinig  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
please contact bitsend
and tell what happening in bittrex
bitsend must make decisions or destroy all
including the company if it failed

I have send an email to BitSend.

When Bitsend contacts Bittrex, they will remove the message, I'm quite sure,
They can do but we have now:  Average 7 Day Volume of 0.26331421 BTC
Check: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC&tab=metrics
Before the message the volume was very low so I 'm sure we end up abouve 0.2 BTC the end of this week.

Yes, but it is better to have the message removed by contacting Bittrex. By not reacting to Bittrex, the message will stay there. Once removed, it stays removed, even if it drops below 0,2 btc again. Have seen that with other coins. It seems that it is an automated message when volume is low.
Maybe for CheckCoin but for EnergyCoin I contacted Bittrex and they answerd:
Hi,

The volume is checked automatically and it was low enough to trigger the warning. Usually this happens if a big trade that impacted the volume has now fallen out of the 7 day window. As long as the average volume is sustained by next weekend, the warning will get removed. You can periodically check it here: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENRG&tab=metrics

Bill
legendary
please contact bitsend

They can do but we have now:  Average 7 Day Volume of 0.26331421 BTC
Before the message the volume was very low so I 'm sure we end up abouve 0.2 BTC the end of this week.

Yes, but it is better to have the message removed by contacting Bittrex. By not reacting to Bittrex, the message will stay there. Once removed, it stays removed, even if it drops below 0,2 btc again. Have seen that with other coins. It seems that it is an automated message when volume is low.
legendary
Energy coin master
please contact bitsend

They can do but we have now:  Average 7 Day Volume of 0.26331421 BTC
legendary
please contact bitsend

legendary
Energy coin master
please contact bitsend

legendary
Activity: 1176
please contact bitsend
legendary
Energy coin master
Can someone of bitsend inform bittrex. Because trading volume is low these days, there is a message of delisting. I have seen that with other coins and it is an automated message, that will be removed by bittrex when discussed.

Meesage is: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."
That is not nice and maybe we can create some volume with good news form BitSend?
CKC has the luxury also listed on other exchanges.
But now we can show as community that we care about CheckCoin.
So buy cheap coins or dump into my buy orders.

Message will be removed by bittrex when discussing this with them. I have seen coins with no volume at all, that had that message removed. Can't imagine they remove checkcoin. So just talk to bittrex.
We can check the volume with this link:
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC&tab=metrics
legendary
Sad to say is that the devs prob wont respond or give us this new road map they speak of.. RIP checkcoin.

And to think I held over 600,000+ at one point... Sold most already, at a small loss. The worse part is that I was following it for so long.

I think bitsend will continu its efforts, but just communicating when plans are fruitfull again by attracting new investors outside of cryptoworld. That takes some time. Last update was about 2,5 weeks ago and explains it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10135720

Hope they will see the bittrex message and respond to that.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Sad to say is that the devs prob wont respond or give us this new road map they speak of.. RIP checkcoin.

And to think I held over 600,000+ at one point... Sold most already, at a small loss. The worse part is that I was following it for so long.
legendary
Can someone of bitsend inform bittrex. Because trading volume is low these days, there is a message of delisting. I have seen that with other coins and it is an automated message, that will be removed by bittrex when discussed.

Meesage is: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."
That is not nice and maybe we can create some volume with good news form BitSend?

Message will be removed by bittrex when discussing this with them. I have seen coins with no volume at all, that had that message removed. Can't imagine they remove checkcoin. So just talk to bittrex.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader

legendary

Message is: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."
Pages:
Jump to: