Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 18. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
You shoudln't associate yourselfs with this scam, even worse one may think you are the only one behind this and making  a final attempt to raise the price to better dump  your remaining coins.

Have you contacted themselves by mail or by phone? I have. This is longterm my friend. No quick money. They have to find investors from outside of crypto and that is the best way in my opninion. Call them by yourself and don't spread fud, if you haven't talked to Bitsend by yourself. They are very open to discuss.

http://www.bitsend.nl/contact
legendary
Activity: 1176
Avarage volume now 0.5 BTC so we stay on Bittrex.
Check this:
https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CKC&tab=metrics
We have to keep volume on 0.2 avarage on weekly basis if we wantto prevent a new warning.
This link provide also other usefull trading information., so bookmark and check regulary!
Before March we can espect a new roadmap and I know this coin has great futute!

What makes you think a new roadmap will come out before March?
Dear Community,

We have been watching this thread for a while now. The reactions of the community are various.
It is impossible to react on every question there has been asked in the passed few weeks, thats why we have chosen to react to the community as a group rather than individual.
We have been meeting,mailing and calling with several possible investors. At this moment we don't have any promising results to share but we are awaiting feedback from several parties. We are trying to keep Checkcoin on the most important exchanges and we appreciate any help with that. The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

We will come back with a detailed update within 20 days.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

And personal contact I have.

Yeah we know "Much potential, wow, much patience, big big money".

You are quoting them  but this is only blabla , only lies until now, bitsend never delviered anything. That was a scam.

"And personal contact I have."

You shoudln't associate yourselfs with this scam, even worse one may think you are the only one behind this and making  a final attempt to raise the price to better dump  your remaining coins.

hahaha,..bearbear bearbear bearbear
do you mean,only you that can delivered anything,..
ok,..i believe you  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Check this:
We have to keep volume on 0.2 avarage on weekly basis if we wantto prevent a new warning.
This link provide also other usefull trading information., so bookmark and check regulary!

Dear Community,

We have been watching this thread for a while now. The reactions of the community are various.
It is impossible to react on every question there has been asked in the passed few weeks, thats why we have chosen to react to the community as a group rather than individual.
We have been meeting,mailing and calling with several possible investors. At this moment we don't have any promising results to share but we are awaiting feedback from several parties. We are trying to keep Checkcoin on the most important exchanges and we appreciate any help with that. The community of Checkcoin should not be afraid that the Team of Bitsend will ever leave this project before finishing it.

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Yeah we know "Much potential, wow, much patience, big big money".

You are quoting them  but this is only blabla , only lies until now, bitsend never delviered anything. That was a scam.

"And personal contact I have."

You shoudln't associate yourselfs with this scam, even worse one may think you are the only one behind this and making  a final attempt to raise the price to better dump  your remaining coins.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Check this:

Dear Community,

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Check this:

legendary
Energy coin master
Check this:
legendary
i dont know,
how many total coin in circulations for right now,..
anybody know about this
legendary
Energy coin master
Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/563247988966182912
Another idea for @Checkcoincc #application, rewarding students in $CKC not to use their mobile. Article in Dutch.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
FYI: Bittrex is on the verge of deletion. https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CKC

Hopefully it will be up till the next update.

More than 3 btc traded last week so it won't be delisted. Bittrex should also realize Checkcoin has delivered enough volume past half year to have some credits but I guess they don't look at that. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
FYI: Bittrex is on the verge of deletion. https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CKC

Hopefully it will be up till the next update.
legendary
Energy coin master
so,..what the best option to make this application of geo software success
We just have to be patient with what new plan they come with.
I gave the team a couple of sugestions and ideas and maybe they see future in that.
I stay in this coin for geo-informaton applications I have in mind and I 'm sure we can make this curreny a succes.
We as community can make it work and stop doubting their intentions.
Activity: 131
Dear Community,

Kind regards,

Bitsend

Not sure I want to have my hopes up for this. Already had my hopes up really high for many months and no software or even any a partial working software was shown to us.

At least answer these 2 most common questions:

1. Do you have any of the software completed, did you even start? or have any screenshots?
2. How was the IPO money spent?

Doubt this will be even answered so I am not sure why I am bothering with it.
legendary
so,..what the best option to make this application of geo software success
legendary
Energy coin master
Dear Community,

Kind regards,

Bitsend

+100  Cool

Ok thanks for posting this update.
I know you working on possibilities for future application and it is good the community knows now you are serious.
legendary
Activity: 952
Dear Community,

Kind regards,

Bitsend

+100  Cool
Activity: 227
Dear Community,

Kind regards,

Bitsend
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
It hurts to see the coin and community like this.

I am still optimistic about the coin though, just hope that the guys from Bitsend are serious when they say they will stick it out. The last thing I want to see is a "community takeover".

Correct me if I'm wrong here but CKC imo still has the best shot to be the first mover in crypto with GIS tech...maybe that's something to still be excited about.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Hi guys.
I've got a message from a few with questions if I have news and if there is hope. Since mid Januari I am no longer in contact with Bitsend, I haven't even received a reply on my email that I would not continue after our 1 month trial. So I really don't know how this project will continue and I too am dissapointed with the whole situation. Time will tell if Bitsend gives it a fair chance to succeed or not. If they are serious about their intentions then they should post some news sometime.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Marked for delisting on C-CEX too..
https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc

so sad,..
even bitsend no care about this

I note that the original IPO was priced cheaply.. did not give the dev team a lot of capital to work with... The clever way (and this is routinely worked in stock markets) would be to manage news (ie none) keeping the price low for some time to enable market purchases at lower levels whilst giving breathing space for real work and development.

I really don't know about CKC, but this is actually going on in several coins right now, and is a great way to stick it to the trolls  Wink

legendary
Marked for delisting on C-CEX too..
https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc

so sad,..
even bitsend no care about this
Pages:
Jump to: