Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 22. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
The style of the project of this coin looks soo much the same like another SCAM shitcoins from before,
like: ...

and many more..

Just have some patience.
I stated before the GEO-features they come for sure and then great future for CKC.

do you mean you are part of the scam ?

Do you have some CKC for sale ?
Not for sale if you want to sale cheap PM me

WTB Checkcoin
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
The style of the project of this coin looks soo much the same like another SCAM shitcoins from before,

and many more..

Just have some patience.
I stated before the GEO-features they come for sure and then great future for CKC.

Not for sale if you want to sale cheap PM me
legendary

and many more..

Just have some patience.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

and many more..

Just have some patience.

legendary
Energy coin master

and many more..

Just have some patience.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
like:
Equinox coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8435232
Optimum coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9534892
Vior coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9329799
Elite coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7944188
Xuro coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8431758

and many more..
legendary
@veertje

you re on dutch too

why not try to contact them or disscus about it

I am just new here in this thread since a few weeks. I'll wait some time to see how communication goes here. It was good in the past as I can see, so hope that will go on after emotions have settled here.
@bitsendinc: Bitsend ATM is also interesting for Guldencoin (NLG). Maybe contact the team of NLG?
TEAM NLG can contact BitSend to.

I think communication is ok and it takes maybe some more time to develop GEO-wallet features but the idea is unique and application is endless you can imagine. I accupulate some CKC during the past days and when price was lower I would accumulate even more! With the current BTC rate I think CheckCon is strongly undervalued!
Just my 2 CKC
@GEO_Jan

Agreed. There will probably not be too much for sale at these low levels.
legendary
Sub $10k market cap. RIP holders
Are you watching Bitsend? This is what people think of your "transparency"

No need to reply yet, Bitsend. Last update was only 1 week ago !

I am happy with a post every 2 weeks or so.

Come on nervous bagholders, lets see some big sales at low prices : there is very little cheap supply atm.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Sub $10k market cap. RIP holders
Are you watching Bitsend? This is what people think of your "transparency"
legendary
Energy coin master
@veertje

you re on dutch too

I am just new here in this thread since a few weeks. I'll wait some time to see how communication goes here. It was good in the past as I can see, so hope that will go on after emotions have settled here.
@bitsendinc: Bitsend ATM is also interesting for Guldencoin (NLG). Maybe contact the team of NLG?
TEAM NLG can contact BitSend to.

I think communication is ok and it takes maybe some more time to develop GEO-wallet features but the idea is unique and application is endless you can imagine. I accupulate some CKC during the past days and when price was lower I would accumulate even more! With the current BTC rate I think CheckCon is strongly undervalued!
Just my 2 CKC
@GEO_Jan
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
@veertje

you re on dutch too

legendary
Activity: 1176
@veertje

you re on dutch too

legendary
I found quote below about vliegles.nl (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8101906):

Before I invest I need some things answered.

2. What is your relation to Vliegles.nl?
One of our employees built the vliegles.nl website.

So bearbear, just look up, before spreading only negativ. I think Bitsend is dedicated to make this project work as they said also by themselves in the last message.

legendary
only responses from the community in here .. so they ran away with the IPO already ? Still waiting with factual responses to :

- How comes nothing show up in google on commercial services provided by bitsend other than Checkcoin related things ? You know for a high tech company being present on the web with some SEO may help
and why nothing earlier than june 2014 ?

- How comes that the single posted screenshot of their marvellous ATM machine and taken from outside  looks whiter than any colgate advertisement would be ashamed of ? why a single picture,? why nothing show up ong google with pictures of this atm on a public place ? also why nothing show up on google about the registered  adress  of the underlying company ?

- What did you sell in your IPO except a darkcoin copy paste with the name substituted into checkcoin ? apart from a nice flyer posted about everywhere ?

- You said: "Can't wait to show you what we have been working on" blabla but apparently but you could wait so much time. please explain.

-What is your dev strategy, any goals to outsource or insource  that ? do you have a real team? how many developpers?

Please interesting responses include facts, things such as "stop spread stfo , you need faith or leave" are just useless. The money they take is real , and the likelihood for things being wrong is usually higher than expected in here. Due diligence applies.

looks like some of the photoshopped pictures disappeared from the flyer and thread.
Also in between I found out some additionnal funny things : two companies sharing the same vat : https://www.google.com/search?q=NL8231.81.352.B01&rct=j

It is so easy nowadays to create a company  in a few clicks and make 100 BTC

i dont know what you mean,..

one thing,..dont be fud on here
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
only responses from the community in here .. so they ran away with the IPO already ? Still waiting with factual responses to :

- How comes nothing show up in google on commercial services provided by bitsend other than Checkcoin related things ? You know for a high tech company being present on the web with some SEO may help
and why nothing earlier than june 2014 ?

- How comes that the single posted screenshot of their marvellous ATM machine and taken from outside  looks whiter than any colgate advertisement would be ashamed of ? why a single picture,? why nothing show up ong google with pictures of this atm on a public place ? also why nothing show up on google about the registered  adress  of the underlying company ?

- What did you sell in your IPO except a darkcoin copy paste with the name substituted into checkcoin ? apart from a nice flyer posted about everywhere ?

- You said: "Can't wait to show you what we have been working on" blabla but apparently but you could wait so much time. please explain.

-What is your dev strategy, any goals to outsource or insource  that ? do you have a real team? how many developpers?

Please interesting responses include facts, things such as "stop spread stfo , you need faith or leave" are just useless. The money they take is real , and the likelihood for things being wrong is usually higher than expected in here. Due diligence applies.

looks like some of the photoshopped pictures disappeared from the flyer and thread.
Also in between I found out some additionnal funny things : two companies sharing the same vat : https://www.google.com/search?q=NL8231.81.352.B01&rct=j

It is so easy nowadays to create a company  in a few clicks and make 100 BTC
legendary
Hello everybody,

Checkcoin update from Bitsend:

Our team is working hard to develop Checkcoin in all aspects and will continue to do so for the coming year. We believe in the ideas of combining GPS Geocaching with cryptocurrency and will continue to support the project as best we can.

Bitsend still stands for 100% in support of the project and we will continue to do the best we can for further development of Checkcoin and the GEO location software. For this, unfortunately we are going to need much more time than originally planned to overcome current difficulties and move to the next stage. We are sorry that we can not release the GEO location software as soon as we originally hoped for. We will very soon make a new roadmap with a plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year. This will include more detailed information about what path to follow as well as a new expected release date.

We have committed a lot of time, energy and money to the Checkcoin marketing and development and we like to continue to work hard to make it a success. Checkcoin is still in it's stage of development and has a long future ahead to grow. Thanks everyone for your continued support.

The Bitsend team.

I think it is not that negativ at all. But I am just in since a few weeks, so maybe I am more positive then others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
so quiet here,..
gone like the wind

Yep, this coin is dead. In crypto mistakes like these will make investors leave permanently. It would be better if Bitsend just said they are cancelling the project.
legendary
so quiet here,..
gone like the wind
legendary
so,..no new news anymore,.... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: