Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 20. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
so what bitsend choices for right now,..
does bitsend still confused too,to make decisions..
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Yes : two choices:

1. Wait and have faith (or not if you like)

2. Sell out.

No there is one more choice: Try to make it work as community. That is my choice.
I have tons of idea's how to make GEO-cryoto a succes becoous Geo-Information is my job for 25 years.
The only thing I needed is support and other poeple to move CheckCoin to succes.
Just waiting is not going to help making CheckCoin a succes.
If you have skills that can contribute to te succes PM me or post it here.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
No communications
No roadmap
Nobody on Twitter talks about Checkcoin
Dev logged in on January 21st for the last time
No updates
Nothing substantial for over 7 months

'I still have faith' & 'cheap coins' are the cries of disaffected bagholders of a coin which has no future anymore.
Last stop is 100sat before oblivion.

The idea is still awesome, but you people should realize the dream is over.

like i said '' Nothing can do
sell out all the coin or fight  Smiley

Yes it's exactly that. There is nothing that anyone can do but wait at this point. I personally will not be selling my coins because I still believe in the idea of geocaching in crypto and I can afford to lose the money I've invested without shedding a tear or getting angry. Investment, especially in crypto, is such that you can't build your dream based on projected future riches regardless of how safe the investment feels. The minute I part with my money, it no longer exists. If something comes of it, great, if not well, I haven't lost anything anyway  Smiley

+1

Yes : two choices:

1. Wait and have faith (or not if you like)

2. Sell out.

This applies to nearly all cryptocurrencies atm. Markets being what they are, all these possibilities are usually priced-in, so selling out gets a pittance anyway.

Astonishing how many snipers and trolls (in every coin) continue to post negativity. If they were really 'out' of the coin they would not be bothering. I suggest that they are actually 'in' and waiting (without the faith), which is a great way to irritate and upset themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1148
No communications
No roadmap
No updates

'I still have faith' & 'cheap coins' are the cries of disaffected bagholders of a coin which has no future anymore.

Yes it's exactly that. There is nothing that anyone can do but wait at this point. I personally will not be selling my coins because I still believe in the idea of geocaching in crypto and I can afford to lose the money I've invested without shedding a tear or getting angry. Investment, especially in crypto, is such that you can't build your dream based on projected future riches regardless of how safe the investment feels. The minute I part with my money, it no longer exists. If something comes of it, great, if not well, I haven't lost anything anyway  Smiley
legendary
sometime i wonder why bitsend so silent
why no disscuss with the comunity

Just be patient.

please tell us the truth..
its so complicated
whats the problem exactly...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
only responses from the community in here .. so they ran away with the IPO already ? Still waiting with factual responses to :

- How comes nothing show up in google on commercial services provided by bitsend other than Checkcoin related things ? You know for a high tech company being present on the web with some SEO may help
and why nothing earlier than june 2014 ?

- How comes that the single posted screenshot of their marvellous ATM machine and taken from outside  looks whiter than any colgate advertisement would be ashamed of ? why a single picture,? why nothing show up ong google with pictures of this atm on a public place ? also why nothing show up on google about the registered  adress  of the underlying company ?

- What did you sell in your IPO except a darkcoin copy paste with the name substituted into checkcoin ? apart from a nice flyer posted about everywhere ?

- You said: "Can't wait to show you what we have been working on" blabla but apparently but you could wait so much time. please explain.

-What is your dev strategy, any goals to outsource or insource  that ? do you have a real team? how many developpers?

Please interesting responses include facts, things such as "stop spread stfo , you need faith or leave" are just useless. The money they take is real , and the likelihood for things being wrong is usually higher than expected in here. Due diligence applies.

Sorry but that was obvious for this coin
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
I kept an eye on this thread, although I am officially out of ckc. In the back of my mind I kept hoping Bitsend stepped up their game and began a PR offensive to counter investor despair. But reading back a couple of pages I see nothing of the sort. Although I have lost my anger I can only shake my head at the way this was handled. It's a shame how a coin of a this potential was laid to waste by incompetence.
Same goes for me and I hope to see more getting accomplished by the GeoCoin community.

I looked at Geocoin as well, because for me the idea still lives. But over there  it's all talk and no substance again. The same as here (and basically every other altcoin) its all vapor. I am staying out of altcoins until there is one that actually delivers something tangible and useful. The market is flooded with copies of Bitcoin with zero legitimacy.

I think the problem with CKC is that they don't have any GIS developers as far as I know. This is why I am so interested in GeoCoin, you can tell they are GIS professionals. But yes I have to agree, there are no significant developments yet. It is a very new coin. I bought my CKC long ago and they've had more than enough time to deliver something.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader

Just be patient.
legendary

legendary
Energy coin master
I understand the disappointment of the community's vision for the future of CheckCoin.
To develop the amazing capabilities is a big budget or commitment of the community to develop this as open source. I see more people with affinity with GEO and GIS in conjunction with crypto-currency and I am committed to a number of promising applications where a GEO-Coin as CheckCoin fit. The world is moving towards more communities where people share a common goal for their habitat and @AlterraWUR the environmental institute where I work, wants to join them. Very important for success is the link with geo-information and BIG data. We can now go to geocoin but will that help us? For me it is clear that I want to work with BidSent for the future of CheckCoin and I expect this would come from two sides.

The other enviriomental coin I support (own) is EnergyCoin and before I wanted to integrate GEO-specs into EnergyCoin and discussed this a few weeks ago with BitSend-people but I choice now to seperate the "green energy" applications with "green" geo applications" and that is a more clear development. So not pay people for tree properties in EnergyCoin but just use CKC and much more awasome idea's we discussed. So I hope that this explains my enthusiasm for CheckCoin and faith in the future.

I hope the BidSend team can confirm this statement.
We can make the future and I keep my coins in this currency and buy more if needed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I kept an eye on this thread, although I am officially out of ckc. In the back of my mind I kept hoping Bitsend stepped up their game and began a PR offensive to counter investor despair. But reading back a couple of pages I see nothing of the sort. Although I have lost my anger I can only shake my head at the way this was handled. It's a shame how a coin of a this potential was laid to waste by incompetence.
Same goes for me and I hope to see more getting accomplished by the GeoCoin community.

I looked at Geocoin as well, because for me the idea still lives. But over there  it's all talk and no substance again. The same as here (and basically every other altcoin) its all vapor. I am staying out of altcoins until there is one that actually delivers something tangible and useful. The market is flooded with copies of Bitcoin with zero legitimacy.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
legendary
No communications
No roadmap
No updates

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
No communications
No roadmap
No updates

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

thx i go follow that topic but I see also for checkcoin great future.

Please explain to my why Checkcoin has a great future?
Some time ago I had a meeting with the team and I know there are some problems so the original roadmap is no longer applicable but I still see great potential for geo crypto applications and I trust the team. I keep my CheckCoins and have some buy orders.

"I still see great potential" and "I trust the team" are pretty much the quotes for every other coin, and many of them end up flat lining to 0.

Have they showed you any of the software in working? Or did they just talk about checkcoin and its "potential"?

Try have a meeting with them now and report back to us.
legendary

Some time ago I had a meeting with the team and I know there are some problems so the original roadmap is no longer applicable but I still see great potential for geo crypto applications and I trust the team. I keep my CheckCoins and have some buy orders.

What is the problem exactly?fund ?
i think checkcoin need to move faster before any competitor
or no hope anymore
legendary
Energy coin master

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

legendary
Energy coin master
I suggest checking out GeoCoin if you are interested in geotechnologies
I have checked but geocoin is dead and CheckCoin offers much more in future.
If there is a serious dump I climb on the rich list quick.
The old geocoin https://andarazoroflove.org/code/geocoin/ is dead indeed, but there's a brandnew one at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-geo-geocoin-gis-geotechnologies-923995 , that I find more promising than CKC, which is still lacking communication in a big way imo.
Pages:
Jump to: