Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 21. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I suggest checking out GeoCoin if you are interested in geotechnologies
I have checked but geocoin is dead and CheckCoin offers much more in future.
If there is a serious dump I climb on the rich list quick.
The old geocoin https://andarazoroflove.org/code/geocoin/ is dead indeed, but there's a brandnew one at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-geo-geocoin-gis-geotechnologies-923995 , that I find more promising than CKC, which is still lacking communication in a big way imo.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

lol okay, good luck with that  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Pressure build up over deadlines becomes unbearable given enough time. I think it's a good thing that the expectation bubble has finally burst and that accusations are now flowing freely.
There is nothing for the team to defend against anymore, the worst is already out. They can now peacefully go about doing what they do Smiley I'm not selling a single one of my coins.

Agree completely. Bitsend team can ignore trolls, and not respond until they are ready, using their energies on useful development.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 1148
Pressure build up over deadlines becomes unbearable given enough time. I think it's a good thing that the expectation bubble has finally burst and that accusations are now flowing freely.
There is nothing for the team to defend against anymore, the worst is already out. They can now peacefully go about doing what they do Smiley I'm not selling a single one of my coins.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Keep calm and hodl.

Meanwhile, play the great volatility of BTC and LTC. It keeps you busy. Whining won't solve anything. Hold or sell, but don't accuse the team of scam without any evidence.

edit: at the end it is only yourself to blame the mistakes you've made.
legendary
Energy coin master
Block explorer seems to be stuck
Confirm:
Code:
Block	Approx. Time	Transactions	Value Out	Difficulty	Outstanding	Average Age	Chain Age	% CoinDD
169199 2015-01-22 20:52:06 1 10 4.586 15611990 68.8313 180.472 58.7718%
Where is the rich list I want to check my ranking Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Block explorer seems to be stuck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@waxo i am reeding your comments and i know you are a way back ico investor like me.
STFU and don't cry like a baby, i am from the netherlands and i had several conversations with the bitsend team just by calling them time to time to ask some questions.
You are stupid and ignorant to say that they are a scam and your statements don't add any kind of positivity to this project and so for that reason i don't like you.

You are just a guy who wanted to make a quick buck and now you didn't succeed.
For now good for you, i hope you sold all of your CKC and made a huge loss. Some day we all know this project will go off the ground and you will cry like a baby.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Fuck bitsend team !!!!!! no proof of any work done with our 140BTC ico , this is a fact and lots of people agree.
I am pissed off , i am not the only one so i repeat, fuck them all.

nothing can do,..just be patient
or sell all the coin

Faith or sell out. That is true for all cryptos. I don't want communication from Bitsend until there is something worth reporting.
legendary
Energy coin master
I have patience as well. This is longterm.

Good spirit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
I have patience as well. This is longterm.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Fuck bitsend team !!!!!! no proof of any work done with our 140BTC ico , this is a fact and lots of people agree.

nothing can do,..just be patient
or sell all the coin
Activity: 172

calm your farm
legendary
Energy coin master
Communication could be better but I know that there are developments that can give value to this coin.
Have patience then you will be rewarded.
Activity: 630
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 630
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Pages:
Jump to: