Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 30. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
At the moment there are no invitations for the beta (it hasn't even started yet). If there comes a moment they want volunteers I will ask for interested people here.

Bitsend is way too busy to answer all questions every day, update social media, forum, make translations etc. the weekly update that I post comes directly from the office.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Who will have access to the beta?

Closed beta means it's only available to a select few individuals or only company employees.

How about large investors, especially those who were from the beginning?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i think we need news or informations from bitsend directly,..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
can i be a part of the beta Huh
legendary

Closed beta means it's only available to a select few individuals or only company employees.
Notice they have added a Beta login (closed)
http://www.checkcoin.cc/?tmpl=comingsoon

legendary
Guys, the Bitsend team has a meeting this afternoon to prepare next update, it will likely be posted only after the weekend, monday-wednesday.
Your comments will be taken in account so please have patience.  I have asked to confirm the roadmap is actual, at this point there is no reason to think otherwise.

Notice they have added a Beta login (closed)
http://www.checkcoin.cc/?tmpl=comingsoon

Wishing the Bitsend team and all you guys a happy new year!  Smiley I have a good feeling about 2015, I don't why but 2015 somehow sounds more like the future than 2014 did this time last year. I know it's weird  Cheesy Anyways I believe this will be a good year for CKC  Smiley

The PR has been great, stop worrying guys.

Thanks for your support to the community  Cheesy
If the roadmap is still accurate the team should have some news for us soon. Software is supposed to be done by today and closed beta starting on the 10th.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wishing the Bitsend team and all you guys a happy new year!  Smiley I have a good feeling about 2015, I don't why but 2015 somehow sounds more like the future than 2014 did this time last year. I know it's weird  Cheesy Anyways I believe this will be a good year for CKC  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Worry is understandable, an important date on the roadmap has come and gone with no word form the dev team.
Activity: 172
The PR has been great, stop worrying guys.
legendary
Today is deadline,any news from dev?

even the dev never appear here,..
i don't know why,..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Today is deadline,any news from dev?
legendary
i hope the roadmap is not only the bullshit

I don't want to hear a delay excuse because of "insert generic excuse here" like all other alt coins. Make checkcoin happen.
legendary
Why claim another exchange Huh? we are already on the best exchanges....

We can discuss this. It should be what the community and the dev team wants.

My personal opinion is the more the better as long as they are reliable enough (do not store all your coins on exchanges!). Every exchange has it's own community of traders that prefer that exchange the most so having a listing may attract new investors and interested people. Also it helps to give people opportunity to trade and do arbitrage, not everyone has access to one of the 5 exchanges we currently have, there is a bigger market out there.

I can ask Bitsend to put up a poll on top of the thread if it's possible and I will ask their opinion too. I hope more people can give their ideas about this. Thanks. 
Please RT or send a nice tweet to @AllCoinEx UK based altcoin exchange.
https://twitter.com/Checkcoincc/status/550717180556623872

It's also possible to email a request to add CKC: [email protected]
Checkcoin needs your support  Cool

Why claim another exchange Huh? we are already on the best exchanges....

legendary
Please RT or send a nice tweet to @AllCoinEx UK based altcoin exchange.
https://twitter.com/Checkcoincc/status/550717180556623872

It's also possible to email a request to add CKC: [email protected]
Checkcoin needs your support  Cool

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
If the roadmap is still accurate the team should have some news for us soon. Software is supposed to be done by today and closed beta starting on the 10th.
legendary
I don't know, but maybe there was time warp attack, blockchain looks little weird. Freezing, fast next blocks and so on.

Could just be the difficulty being volatile, multipools joining and leaving. Now there's a 42 diff block, after it's solved diff is easier and many new blocks will be found in shorter timeframe.
Pages:
Jump to: