Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 25. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
"Transparent"? Seriously??

We don't care about your ckc cake, we don't care about news pools, we don't care about your contest to win CKC.
You have nothing to show, your software is like 6 months ago and you knew it. Nothing news, no investors = no chances. You had the support of bitcoin community but you waste it!!

Now you have nobody with a critical bitcoin situation. Good luck for attract investors.

That's the crypto world and sad to say you are not an exception
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
keep positive thinking,.
don't under estimate...we'll see the next

What a panicselling. Nice buying opportunities here. Smiley

Buy for what ? CKC is dead
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
keep positive thinking,.

What a panicselling. Nice buying opportunities here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Whatever, stop crying.

Make a new plan and execute it.

...We will very soon make a new roadmap with a plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year...
The Bitsend team.

1. They will "make" a new roadmap. So they didn't make one yet so I am guessing that will take over a week.
2. "plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year". Does that mean Beta in December 2016?

just forget it if next year,..lol

That is why I am thinking that they may not even finish it. They may just be stalling time to see where bitcoin's price will be next year.

keep positive thinking,.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
FUCK IT, YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING US BULLSHIT SINCE DAY1 , NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE , FUCK YOU ALL
This is real shame @bitsend , i am sure than you have done nothing, NOTHING , absolutely nothing, you just took the BTC and you fucked all the investors .
I was so stupid to trust in your project .

I AM OUT

SO CKC=SCAM this is official now !!!!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I thought this was THE coin to follow and I liked it very much. Ive been promoting the heck out of it, ive been saying "the lack of communications is a good thing, because they are working hard"

And as it turns out, a lot of the ICO funds were sold, no new investors, no software, no nothing. Instead the story gets spun that "a new timeline is made", and that "we are comitted to finish the project" That all sounds like a load of bull to me to be honest.

You knew things weren't going well and now you claim to be 'transparent' ? I mean come on! You told us absolutely NOTHING for WEEKS.

I don't care about the BTC I invested, I sold at a loss but that stuff happens in crypto. But the fact that you deliberately withheld crucial information about the development enfuriates me. This was an absolute horrible way to run the development of a coin, which could have been groundbreaking. Man it's such a shame, I really thought (and still think in a way) that the concept of Checkcoin is great but I have absolutely zero confidence in the fact that it will ever be delivered.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
That's a big fail, I have still 250k to dump. I'm OUT
Good luck, hopes are gone.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
the chain broke ?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Whatever, stop crying.

...We will very soon make a new roadmap with a plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year...
The Bitsend team.

1. They will "make" a new roadmap. So they didn't make one yet so I am guessing that will take over a week.
2. "plan of action spanning the timeframe of the next year". Does that mean Beta in December 2016?

That is why I am thinking that they may not even finish it. They may just be stalling time to see where bitcoin's price will be next year.
legendary
Whatever, stop crying.

The Bitsend team.

Whatever, stop crying.

The Bitsend team.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Whatever, stop crying.

legendary
the one solution is work with other people or companies,..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the dev lost credit! Angry
Prices are crashing. Buy wall almost non existent. This is sad to see..
legendary
price free fall at the market,..
its hard for us
we've been waiting for long time
but like this at the end...
bad news
legendary
Activity: 952
For people long waiting, I can understand their disappointment. I'll buy some more with these prices  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Are you still going to be part of the PR?

We still have to discuss this, we agreed to give it a try for a month and then see how it goes. If there's a change I will post.
Looks like Bitsend saved a lot of money for Checkcoin looking at the btc price of today. What else could they have done. (ofcourse it may recover)
I believe they are sincere in their efforts and hopefully they will reach their goals anyhow.

Are you still going to be part of the PR?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Wow..just wow. I wasn't expecting that, I thought a lot was going on behind the scenes. That connections were made and that development was going well. That's why I could live with the radio silence. Now it dawns that almost nothing is even remotely finished. I am very disappointed. Needless to say I am out. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Pages:
Jump to: