Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 28. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I feel there are great things being set up behind the scenes. Remember this isn't your ordinary P & D coin, it actually has real world development. Not some shady newbie account hyping his own premined coin.
I agree it's a game of patience, but I am in no rush. I've been here since day 1 and haven't sold a single coin.

Totally agree. These guys are not some amateurs looking to put together a quick copy paste coin just to make a couple of Bitcoin. They're a legit company with their reputation on the line and it doesn't matter how long they take to deliver as far as I'm concerned, I've been quietly accumulating every chance I get  Smiley
Any other coin in a similar situation would have gone under and disappeared a loooong time ago lol. CKC has remained at a decent price the past 3 months because people know that this not your regular P&D coin. I personally don't care about updates, I prefer the team to work at their own pace and deliver when they're ready  Smiley

Agree. Let's not have updates until something really meaningful has happened. Hopefully the people who cannot wait for news will sell out, and increase the meagre supply..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Relax guys.. I'm like you I'm waiting for this project since June but we have no other choice that to wait.

I don't care if they don't give us news but what is important for trust is to respect the roadmap. We are Jan 10th and we should be informed today right?
If not, we can consider there is a delay and something wrong..

I never doubt about the team! I just doubt about the reliability of this project because it's not easy to do.. But we all know this and we take the risk to invest
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I feel there are great things being set up behind the scenes. Remember this isn't your ordinary P & D coin, it actually has real world development. Not some shady newbie account hyping his own premined coin.
I agree it's a game of patience, but I am in no rush. I've been here since day 1 and haven't sold a single coin.

Totally agree. These guys are not some amateurs looking to put together a quick copy paste coin just to make a couple of Bitcoin. They're a legit company with their reputation on the line and it doesn't matter how long they take to deliver as far as I'm concerned, I've been quietly accumulating every chance I get  Smiley
Any other coin in a similar situation would have gone under and disappeared a loooong time ago lol. CKC has remained at a decent price the past 3 months because people know that this not your regular P&D coin. I personally don't care about updates, I prefer the team to work at their own pace and deliver when they're ready  Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
so,..what the conclution?
is the dev gone already?...

I don't think he is gone, I think he just never existed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
so,..what the conclution?
is the dev gone already?...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
lol
How comes that Bitsend VAT number show up on some another random company on the web ? :

BTW: NL8231.81.352.B01
as read on :http://bitsend.nl/contact
and amazingly : https://www.vliegles.nl/contact

How comes google street maps don't show anything at the registered adress ?

etc.

Etc..

How comes if you google search  bitsend you don't find much things before june 2014 and why most of it is just blabla around checkcoin ?

Where did go the IPO bitcoins exactly ?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
BitSend (Dev) was online 4th. Jan...
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
If there is no update tomorrow I am just going to assume that checkcoin is an abandoned project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Just moving it up.(and maybe a subtle hint Wink)
Price rising, more people buying right off the sell wall and big orders on the buying wall...hmmmm
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Why claim another exchange Huh? we are already on the best exchanges....

The team agrees with you, Checkcoin is fine with the current exchange listings. They prefer to keep current tradevolumes focussed on these to ensure that Checkcoin will stay strong and interesting for them. So any efforts from the community at the moment best be directed towards other types of services. If someone knows about coinservices that you think would be good for Checkcoin please share, we together could try and reach some goals here.  

legendary
So there will be an update on friday?

Perhaps it's better not to post an expected day no more, if Bitsend can't or does not want to produce it every week we'll have to accept it and have patience.

Ninja-mode could be better, small and more frequent updates to avoid so much weight around the 'update subject'.

Any chance the Opening Post could be updated to reflect your status as spokesperson BTCat ?

Let's see, will PM Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wow, I forgot all about this coin...  Looks like things are picking up a bit.

It's almost a shame that you had to remember it now lol. Imagine instead hearing about CKC again when it's making the headlines in 2 months with value jumping 10 fold... and then remembering that you are a bagholder. Now that would've been something else  Cheesy Anyways good to see you back in this thread  Wink
Activity: 436

Could you tell us when they were last in contact with you?

Actually just about an hour ago. Maurice only wrote they will have a new round of meetings on Friday and they want to wait the outcome of that.
I have asked to make a statement from the official Bitsend account.

Any chance the Opening Post could be updated to reflect your status as spokesperson BTCat ?

Maybe then some newer contributors would recognise updates as they come through.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Wow, I forgot all about this coin...  Looks like things are picking up a bit.

Actually just about an hour ago. Maurice only wrote they will have a new round of meetings on Friday and they want to wait the outcome of that.

So there will be an update on friday?
legendary

Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Unfortunately I haven't received update information from the office yet. I'm sure it's in the works so we'll have to be patient.

legendary
etc.

Etc..

You already brought up all those things and they have been answered somewhere near page 10 until page 40.
Pages:
Jump to: