Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 27. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I do not believe this is a scam, they could have run away months ago after the fund had been collected.
What's the point of being in touch with the community for all this time?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
can someone contact bitsend by phone,..maybe  Grin
for asking about news or anything
it seem as we lost contact
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i hope the team wasn't in interview in charlie hebdo's office Smiley
legendary
lol i would say 1 CKC=1$ but in about 5 years Smiley

i'm sure If this geo software really happened then It didn't take long
@Devteam you should change the tittle by       [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [CLOSED BETA]

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
In 5 years it is much more!
GEO-rewarding with crypto would be very big and 15M coins is nothing if you realize the potential.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
My estimate is a $5 million market cap once the software has fully developed. Depending on the amount of coins, that puts a price of around $0,30 per Checkcoin. It's pure speculation, but that's the game we're all playing
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
when applications released /geosoftware
how do you think about price of checkcoin?...
in estimations

Market cap at the moment for checkcoin is $43,000 @ 145th place in coins.
The 50th top coin is at $415,000. Nearly 10x.
The 20th top coin is at $2,000,000. Around 45x.

So there is a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
in estimations
My estimation 50k Satoshi but that is speculation.
legendary
in estimations
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

The only real reason for your trolling is because you want to buy cheap.

+1 ..Likely very true...

In fact there is hardly any CKC available cheap (or even less cheap for that matter).
so many fake accounts in here to dig embarrassing threads and bullish

The only fake account here is you. Your sole purpose in this thread is trying to bring down Bitsend and Checkcoin, if you hate this coin so much why don't just stay away? The only real reason for your trolling is because you want to buy cheap.

I was trading FOREX and later Crypto while you were still walking around in diapers (and you probably still are)
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
so many fake accounts in here to dig embarrassing threads and bullish
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
This is just insane ....

0 proof of what has been done with our BTC since Day 1 and the price is still closed to ICO price.

I have never seen something like that in any others coins ...

So that can only mean Checkcoin is different in some way. Different must be good (because same means failing like all the rest).

Don't look for other answers, because there are none atm.
This is just insane ....

0 proof of what has been done with our BTC since Day 1 and the price is still closed to ICO price.

Things you see in other coins:
-trading at 10 % of ICO price
-stagnant markets
-scams
-premine
-empty hype

With Checkcoin it's different, I agree communications are not abundant but I feel that it's a good thing. People are working behind the scenes and there are no attempts made to hype up the price with empty promises. The Bitsend team basically says "it's done when it's done" I can live with that, but everyone should decide for themselves if they can of course. The fact that the price has remained constant (give or take a couple %) over the past 6 months should tell you something about the majority of investor's confidence. As I said before, it's a strong hands game. Unique in crypto where 90% of the coins are hyped, pumped and dumped within 3 months.

I am a top 10 holder and selling now would be the stupidest move ever. We have seen nothing yet, for some there lies the problem, for me there lies opportunity. We are venture capitalists in a dog eat dog world, so I understand the apprehension about the lack of constant updates, but scared money doesn't make money, remember that.

The first rule of crypto trading is: do not get emotionally attached to your invested money.

I have made money on both XCurrency and BTCD, merely by buying extremely cheap and holding in times of uncertainty. I knew the fundamentals of both coins were (and still are) good and as long as they remained constant, I knew a 5 million USD market cap was realistic. I feel the same about Checkcoin, it's essentially Bitcoin done right. This is NOT an investment advice by the way, it's just my opinion. An alternative viewpoint from the bearish sentiment here as of late.  Everyone should do their own research before investing in anything.
This is just insane ....

BitSend (Dev) was online 4th. Jan...

Why are you saying this since 3days ago you have been in contact with Maurice?

He's not BTCat, he's got the same avatar as OCminer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
BitSend (Dev) was online 4th. Jan...

Why are you saying this since 3days ago you have been in contact with Maurice?
I feel there are great things being set up behind the scenes. Remember this isn't your ordinary P & D coin, it actually has real world development. Not some shady newbie account hyping his own premined coin.
I agree it's a game of patience, but I am in no rush. I've been here since day 1 and haven't sold a single coin.

Totally agree. These guys are not some amateurs looking to put together a quick copy paste coin just to make a couple of Bitcoin. They're a legit company with their reputation on the line and it doesn't matter how long they take to deliver as far as I'm concerned, I've been quietly accumulating every chance I get  Smiley
Any other coin in a similar situation would have gone under and disappeared a loooong time ago lol. CKC has remained at a decent price the past 3 months because people know that this not your regular P&D coin. I personally don't care about updates, I prefer the team to work at their own pace and deliver when they're ready  Smiley

Agree. Let's not have updates until something really meaningful has happened. Hopefully the people who cannot wait for news will sell out, and increase the meagre supply..

Yes I agree. This is a game of strong hands. All things considered, the fact that the price is still around ICO levels with all the "lack of communications" should tell you there is considerable faith in this project. Checkcoin holders don't easily sell.
Pages:
Jump to: