Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 21. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
How have no other action?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Don't feed the Trolls  ! 
Especially don't quote them.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
...i d say...let s feeed the trollas...and thx everytime you post in our thread
you re bumping us...and revealing yourself as a not so brainiac guy Wink
Keep in touch and...please  less pills and more water.
regards
X
Activity: 258
Don't feed the Trolls  ! 
Activity: 168

If there is any doubt who is the troll here go look in the mirror. This coin is shitty because you say so? LMFAO. Why should what coin I do or don't support be any concern of yours?  Welcome to ignore.

yup.. because i say so.. I AM THE DECIDER !

Well, that just proves you're another 13 yr old trolling all over the place except that JPC shitcoin. If you're so fond of it, then stay with that piece of shit and don't come to other coin ANNS trolling all over the place you little cunt.

Guys, just read his posts history:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spoetnik-138471

He attacks every other project but JPC, may be a dev or some sad bagholder. Good luck chump!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

If there is any doubt who is the troll here go look in the mirror. This coin is shitty because you say so? LMFAO. Why should what coin I do or don't support be any concern of yours?  Welcome to ignore.

yup.. because i say so.. I AM THE DECIDER !
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
yeah yeah whatever
net hash at 16 gig is not too shabby bro\
so it cant be that bad is happeninin Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
We had a meeting yesterday with Cryptsy security team.
CHILD code is being reviewed by them atm,
thanks for supporting us.
X
Cryptsy is not very good at the moment, strange things happen there, anyway you should also try bittrex, i think its the best exchange now
+1
Cryptsy is awful IMHO.

Why are you supporting this shitty coin and Trolling on good coins like Jackpot Coin ?
lol @ Jackpotcoin
POD and add Bittrex???
anymore???
+1
Or perhaps poloniex?
Activity: 490
POD and add Bittrex???
anymore???
legendary
Traveling in subspace

If there is any doubt who is the troll here go look in the mirror. This coin is shitty because you say so? LMFAO. Why should what coin I do or don't support be any concern of yours?  Welcome to ignore.
And why are you here and not on its thread  supporting JPC then...?
This thread is not for promoting your ideas, coins, lovers, drugdealers, etc...
Now please go back to your beloved coins thread pages and write there your thoughts.
Regards and thank you for bumping.
X
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
X
Cryptsy is not very good at the moment, strange things happen there, anyway you should also try bittrex, i think its the best exchange now
+1
Cryptsy is awful IMHO.

Why are you supporting this shitty coin and Trolling on good coins like Jackpot Coin ?
STATEMENT

In Italy...when we put an X before something else...it s commonly used for "per"...in italian "perchè" can be shorted on sms with something like:
" xchè"...said that...we first guess "x-children" meaning "per i bambini" or "x" children

p.s.
x= per = for
bambini=children
"for (the) children"

JFYI
regards
X
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Scam coin and dev, sinking in quicksand, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah... Ok, Mr. Newbie. Awful thing getting yourself ignored so soon. *click*
Activity: 297
Scam coin and dev, sinking in quicksand, good riddance to bad rubbish.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
X
+1
Cryptsy is awful IMHO.
Activity: 252
darkcoin-fork "X-children"

what's the "X" for and why not take the bear as mascot?  Roll Eyes

yes, we can now fully anon trade children from warstruck countries on the blockchain. Revolutionary. 1 coin is pegged to 1 child. Trade your children with the click of a button with anyone, anywhere in the world. Instant transactions.
I personally admire criptsy and bittrex, for different reasons but i had good memories of both.
Weird things happen even on the holy MintPal, and that s the net mate, weird things on the web...since its early days.

X
I used to like cryptsy, but since that BTCD issue, tons of them were stuck unable to withdraw unless your withdraw request is less than 20, which sucks
I personally admire criptsy and bittrex, for different reasons but i had good memories of both.
Weird things happen even on the holy MintPal, and that s the net mate, weird things on the web...since its early days.

X
X
Pages:
Jump to: