Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 24. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
The dev didn't mine all the coins . I rented more  than 3 gh myself from nicehash @ the lunch , and throw them to minerpools. After that i limited them to 1 gh . Now i  have almost 10000 coins , so i don't think there is some scam here .

My order on nicehash :http://i.imgur.com/PBhGL77.png

One screen from yesterday of the pool : http://i.imgur.com/Wft7hNf.png
how much was the rental which ofcourse was your money invested in helping children?
IT is my money right ? Why do you care ? I just read all the fud , and decided to bring you smth,that you can't deny.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The dev didn't mine all the coins . I rented more  than 3 gh myself from nicehash @ the lunch , and throw them to minerpools. After that i limited them to 1 gh . Now i  have almost 10000 coins , so i don't think there is some scam here .

how much was the rental which ofcourse was your money invested in helping children?
Activity: 258

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i cant believe big vern is pushing this it must be a scamm

BigVern isnt pushing anything.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X

Tbh I stopped following this thread because the name gives me the creeps. Please change it...

Also, can you now elaborate on this: "The proceeds from our mining operations will be donated to “Unicef”, “Save The Children”, “Red Cross” and other active organizations in Gaza using one massive Airdrop which will take place at block 40352. This will be handled by a third party escrow service with full transparency."

Has the escrow been established in the form of a legally binding contract of some kind? What are the exact details of the donations to be made and to whom? And what other "organizations in Gaza will get a massive airdrop?"  

Just curious..

Need more details as well
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
i cant believe big vern is pushing this it must be a scamm
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
they got mods on crypty top poolers bootin folks this is a fake coin profit only

I was addressing Spoetnik Smiley
they got mods on crypty top poolers bootin folks this is a fake coin profit only
legendary
nasty.. this really makes me cringe
seeing WHO is behind this and the tech specs + write up ..wow ....just wow !

i'd bash every computer in my house with a hammer before i let any of this crap on my HDD's !

i don't even know here to start or if there is a point..
i am sad to see older guys pulling shit like this i thought we moved on and had been making progress in the scene
..i guess not  Roll Eyes

It's been too long bro...What did I miss? Roll Eyes
nobody cares this is a scam ok
legendary
Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X

Tbh I stopped following this thread because the name gives me the creeps. Please change it...

Also, can you now elaborate on this: "The proceeds from our mining operations will be donated to “Unicef”, “Save The Children”, “Red Cross” and other active organizations in Gaza using one massive Airdrop which will take place at block 40352. This will be handled by a third party escrow service with full transparency."

Has the escrow been established in the form of a legally binding contract of some kind? What are the exact details of the donations to be made and to whom? And what other "organizations in Gaza will get a massive airdrop?"  

Just curious..
legendary
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
i like this coin and i like the idea of the charity it propose , i don't mind if the dev make some coins of this he will be doing something good about the palestiniens and he will profit only if he does good , he can't scam us without a premine , ico or ipo just get over it
+1,I don't understand why the coins will be defined as a hoax!
DC GIRL is a scammer
Activity: 280
i like this coin and i like the idea of the charity it propose , i don't mind if the dev make some coins of this he will be doing something good about the palestiniens and he will profit only if he does good , he can't scam us without a premine , ico or ipo just get over it
its abad dcgirl is a scam i agree but so be it ..life goes on im out
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Dev if the following is all lies then why did you delete it??!! If someone posted lies about me, I wouldnt try to hide it/deleted it, I would respond. This is how easy this is to prove. Its MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to rent 7,000MHZ of X11 and PAY the rental company and THEN purposley go on a pool that takes 40% fee!?!?!? Theres only 1 person on the planet that could make this work and make money..... HMM... BUSTED! BTW im retired and I will keep posting this faster than you can delete it. Your shutdown, yes, you got denied by Bitrex, I made sure of that PERSONALLY, BITCH! Gawwd I LOVE VEGAS!

Heres my deleted post.

LOL , you guys havent figured this out yet!?!? Let me spell it out:

1. There is one miner on the official pool with 7GHZ of X11 (7,000+MHZ). WHO do you think would rent 7,000MHZ *AND PAY 40% fees!?!? NOBODY!! Its the dev!! He is getting ALL the blocks, therefore YOU CANT go to another pool, because the other pools by sheer luck are getting .00001% of the blocks, and  HIS official pool gets 99.9% of the blocks. So the only choice is to go to HIS pool, and pay the dev 40% of the 99% of the coins he is already getting. The only charity here is 99.999999999% of the money goes to the dev. He *IS* the charity!!

HE ENDS UP WITH 99.9999999999% of the money!!!! A new style of scam, very creative, but fuck you dev, you worthless piece of shit, you WILL rot in hell for your lies, and using a fake childrens charity to get rich!

BTW , you wont get rich, because this coin is as dirty and foul as It gets, and now the truth is out NO exchange WILL ACCEPT IT, and I personally guarantee it wont make it on Bittrex, as I live around the corner from their main headquarters, and will personally drop in and have a word with them about you. Ohh didnt know Bittrex main office is in Las Vegas?!!?! I did Wink Youll make from this coin exactly what its worth 0. LMFAO!!

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. You also ended your 7000mhz of rental 2 minutes after you deleted my post.  Want to know how to get really rich?!?! Ill tell you how to retire at 43 and never have to work again like me, BE HONEST, give it a try. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas

Good call.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i got booted from crypty from dcgirl she is a scammer and so is this coin

DCgirl didnt ban you, I did.  What DCgirl does on her own time is her business provided it is not something illegal or scams ppl in any way.
You are entitled to your opinion about that but pls do not bring it into our chat.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Dev if the following is all lies then why did you delete it??!! If someone posted lies about me, I wouldnt try to hide it/deleted it, I would respond. This is how easy this is to prove. Its MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to rent 7,000MHZ of X11 and PAY the rental company and THEN purposley go on a pool that takes 40% fee!?!?!? Theres only 1 person on the planet that could make this work and make money..... HMM... BUSTED! BTW im retired and I will keep posting this faster than you can delete it. Your shutdown, yes, you got denied by Bitrex, I made sure of that PERSONALLY, BITCH! Gawwd I LOVE VEGAS!

Heres my deleted post.

LOL , you guys havent figured this out yet!?!? Let me spell it out:

1. There is one miner on the official pool with 7GHZ of X11 (7,000+MHZ). WHO do you think would rent 7,000MHZ *AND PAY 40% fees!?!? NOBODY!! Its the dev!! He is getting ALL the blocks, therefore YOU CANT go to another pool, because the other pools by sheer luck are getting .00001% of the blocks, and  HIS official pool gets 99.9% of the blocks. So the only choice is to go to HIS pool, and pay the dev 40% of the 99% of the coins he is already getting. The only charity here is 99.999999999% of the money goes to the dev. He *IS* the charity!!

HE ENDS UP WITH 99.9999999999% of the money!!!! A new style of scam, very creative, but fuck you dev, you worthless piece of shit, you WILL rot in hell for your lies, and using a fake childrens charity to get rich!

BTW , you wont get rich, because this coin is as dirty and foul as It gets, and now the truth is out NO exchange WILL ACCEPT IT, and I personally guarantee it wont make it on Bittrex, as I live around the corner from their main headquarters, and will personally drop in and have a word with them about you. Ohh didnt know Bittrex main office is in Las Vegas?!!?! I did Wink Youll make from this coin exactly what its worth 0. LMFAO!!

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. You also ended your 7000mhz of rental 2 minutes after you deleted my post.  Want to know how to get really rich?!?! Ill tell you how to retire at 43 and never have to work again like me, BE HONEST, give it a try. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas
legendary
i got booted from crypty from dcgirl she is a scammer and so is this coin
your an idiot is why you got booted
we like children is why we are mining this
Pages:
Jump to: