Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 22. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Sustained attention.
good luck.
Activity: 742
darkcoin-fork "X-children"

what's the "X" for and why not take the bear as mascot?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We had a meeting yesterday with Cryptsy security team.
CHILD code is being reviewed by them atm,
thanks for supporting us.
X

Great news !!!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
We had a meeting yesterday with Cryptsy security team.
CHILD code is being reviewed by them atm,
thanks for supporting us.
X
legendary
thanks for lower difficulty
Activity: 546
Exchange sites are very poor and inglorious
we're out from mining .
legendary
how is the real exchange thing going Huh
legendary
DC GIRL is a scammer

Thanks to everyone that has sent me messages about this today. Here's the story. I am mining this coin. I used my "dcgirl" handle on the pool, and happened to be on the top of the list at times. That was seen, and the person that posted this thought it was inappropriate for a Cryptsy mod to be seen mining the coin, as people might think that meant I was promoting it. So I've changed my handle so I'm less visible.

And, to those of you that did this:

Thank You

fyi, no I am not Honolulu
yer welcome
GO DCGIRL
legendary
as i mentioned : block reward in the first day of mining was 80 coins , now it is 40 .....End of discussion .
[/quote]

Did stop my miners too after halving...
Vegas please drink more water...
[/quote]
 wait maybe its the water out there
dont drink the water
be like bear gryls drink the piss its good
cheers Cheesy
Activity: 448
DC GIRL is a scammer

Thanks to everyone that has sent me messages about this today. Here's the story. I am mining this coin. I used my "dcgirl" handle on the pool, and happened to be on the top of the list at times. That was seen, and the person that posted this thought it was inappropriate for a Cryptsy mod to be seen mining the coin, as people might think that meant I was promoting it. So I've changed my handle so I'm less visible.

And, to those of you that did this:

Thank You

fyi, no I am not Honolulu
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Vegas you need medical help mate  Grin
Now the pool you "tell us about " have 200 mh total - the reason those 7 Gh where there is:
32 -1471: 80 CHILD (1 day)
1472-20191: 40 CHILD (13 days)
20192-38912: 40 CHILD (13 days)
38913-40352: 80 CHILD (1 day)
as i mentioned : block reward in the first day of mining was 80 coins , now it is 40 .....End of discussion .

Did stop my miners too after halving...
Vegas please drink more water...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
BTW this new concept that the dev calls [POI] really stands for "proof of idiots"

Exactly. You proved you're an idiot. Welcome to ignore.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Remember this, I exposed this fraud for YOU guys. I took my time, and drilled my point home, so you guys would not waste anymore electric or rental money on it. It cannot be fud, as it has hit no exchange, and therefore I have no agenda, but truth. I wanted to make sure it didnt hit the exchanges and spread. Its a scam, and I shut it down for the community. BTW this new concept that the dev calls [POI] really stands for "proof of idiots"

Night guys, and for those who dont believe me...

Keep mining it

Vegas

Hey Cowboy,

thanks for the bumping!

Kindest regards Smiley
Activity: 258
Vegas you need medical help mate  Grin
Now the pool you "tell us about " have 200 mh total - the reason those 7 Gh where there is:
32 -1471: 80 CHILD (1 day)
1472-20191: 40 CHILD (13 days)
20192-38912: 40 CHILD (13 days)
38913-40352: 80 CHILD (1 day)
Activity: 332
The fud is so pathetic of late. At least the trolls from last winter and spring tried.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Remember this, I exposed this fraud for YOU guys. I took my time, and drilled my point home, so you guys would not waste anymore electric or rental money on it. It cannot be fud, as it has hit no exchange, and therefore I have no agenda, but truth. I wanted to make sure it didnt hit the exchanges and spread. Its a scam, and I shut it down for the community. BTW this new concept that the dev calls [POI] really stands for "proof of idiots"

Night guys, and for those who dont believe me...

Keep mining it

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
*CORRECT** He was on his OWN official pool @ 7ghz in the morning for a few hours until he was spotted by me, then I exposed him here, and he shut it down. ** AT THE TIME** he was mining he WAS getting  99% of the blocks , because minerpools was @47MHZ, and was averaging about 2 out of 100 blocks!!! Who would mine at minerpools at that moment, knowing full well on the official pool had 7000mhz. As soon as he was exposed, he shut it down, miners THEN flooded minerpools, you can thank me later. Thats my last word. I just pray the dev doesnt read all of YOUR posts, because if he does , he will certainly try this crap again Sad

Keep mining it.

Vegas

thats not true because i had 1gh on miners pool myself until just a few hours ago. and i am sure i wasnt the only one on there.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
*CORRECT** He was on his OWN official pool @ 7ghz in the morning for a few hours until he was spotted by me, then I exposed him here, and he shut it down. ** AT THE TIME** he was mining he WAS getting  99% of the blocks , because minerpools was @47MHZ, and was averaging about 2 out of 100 blocks!!! Who would mine at minerpools at that moment, knowing full well on the official pool had 7000mhz. As soon as he was exposed, he shut down his rental, miners THEN flooded minerpools, you can thank me later. Thats my last word. I just pray the dev doesnt read this thread, because if he does , he will certainly try this crap again Sad

BTW: WHO rents 7GHZ and shuts it down after a couple of hours, AND on a pool that charges 40%?!?!? cmon guys.

Keep mining it.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
THIS MORNING before he got busted.. There were 4 miners on official pool. Top miner had 7ghz, 2nd highest was just over 40mhs.  There were only a few miners on minerpools, because WHO would mine at that pool with about 50MH , when the official pool was getting 99.999% of the blocks because it has over 7000+ MHS!!! After my initial post here in the morning, a few minutes later that 7ghz miner on official pool was shuff off.

Notice something..................... NOT 1 SINGLE WORD from the dev for hours!!! He was on every few minutes yesterday, and very active. You can hear the crickets now.  He is LONG gone! He ran like the coward he is.

Keep mining it

Vegas

If you are going to expose anyone of scamming, at least get your math right.  Minerpools has the most hashes on the first day, 5GH to 15GH.  CryptoPools from 2GH to 5GH.  So for argument sake let say official pool had 7GH the entire time, does that still come out to be 99.999%??  Don't have to be einstein to answer that...

Minerpools - 843 total blocks
Official pool - 357
Cryptopools - 308

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: