Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 11. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Great news these days:) i cant wait for more publicity and exposure once it there is stable 1.0..realy start to be convinced we can easily reach 100$ per day:) are thrre already any official estimatons of what tofal supply will be?

I also think we can get to $ 100 or more easily.
Total supply is unknown. As the second Chronoera is running out and ChronoPower is going to slow down and start advertising to popularize the platform and the Days should start to spread I believe we will have between 1M and 1.2M maximum
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Great news these days:) i cant wait for more publicity and exposure once it there is stable 1.0..realy start to be convinced we can easily reach 100$ per day:) are thrre already any official estimatons of what tofal supply will be?
Chronos DApp is live!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*NIm6GwuT24RQ5eGIrl-Ibw.png

Calling all interested Ethereum developers and ChronoLogic followers, the Chronos DApp is live on app.chronologic.network!

Try the DApp so you can see how to schedule future transactions on Ethereum and potentially make profit as a TimeNode.

It’s running on Kovan — which means using the application is completely free. Psst — there’s even a test-DAY token faucet to try TimeNode functionality… Smiley

Today we’ve released version 0.9. We aim to polish the DApp further before releasing 1.0 — for the Ethereum Community Conference in Paris. In this article we’re also going to sum up efforts which lead to this milestone.

Development update

Between February 24 and March 2 we’ve closed 64 pull requests. Here you can view complete list of them. The goal of the team was to stabilize the whole application. We’ve squashed tons of bugs and improved the design of the application. Now, it’s fully responsive — TimeNode functionality was tested on mobile phones — it even works on Chrome Mobile. For scheduling you can use Cipher browser (both for iOS and Android).

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*z10IRQv2YFxaWvbpwiS1jw.png

As you can see — we’ve mostly fixed bugs, but there are also user experience improvements and new features. One of the new features is gas estimation when scheduling transaction. It’s going to help you enter correct gas limit when calling a contract, or just sending funds. Another feature is test DAY token faucet — for testing the TimeNode functionality on Kovan.

We encourage you to try the improved Chronos DApp!
https://app.chronologic.network/
Development update:

Preparations are ongoing for the big demo at EthCC next week. Proper QA + intensive bug squashing. Maybe a release SOON
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So excited to deploy my Day tokens to be a timenode. I will just have to wait for the web based dapp to be functional and use with reliability . Excited to earn some ETh . My question is Can I use my timeMint address as a wallet to prove I am a day token holder and be a timenode at the same time?
I was like losing  and readying my self to sell my token at a lost but chronologic have something under their sleeves so i`ll wait longer and see what happens next to this time node update.
Any idea when we will be able to make a timenode and stake ? It will be easy to do or not for noobs ?
(Personnaly I know nothing only investing..)
Thanks
Sprint 3 “TimeNode” development summary

https://blog.chronologic.network/sprint-3-timenode-development-summary-334e24ee7a99

Hello, you might remember our previous development summary of Sprint 2 — “Heartbeat of our development”. This time we’d like to share with you progress from Sprint 3 “TimeNode”. We were focused on getting scheduling functionality ready as well as we’ve started implementing TimeNode functionality. During this time we’ve closed 63 pull requests. You can click here to get full list of these pull requests. We’re attaching also a preview of the first page from GitHub.

As we’ve already mentioned the most interesting working features are scheduling, TimeNode’s, keystore wallet import, better User Experience and styling, activity counter. We’ve also split eac.js library into eac.js-client, eac.js-lib and eac.js-cli. The TimeNode is really sophisticated functionality and includes verification of holding DAY tokens, using WebWorker (new JavaScript thread separate from browser’s UI thread for performance), showing logs. When it comes to scheduling we’ve also made an efforts to stabilize it. The transaction details view has also been touched — we’ve added cancel button for the scheduled transaction issuer (owner). Obviously there were also changes to the design. The DApp is now after rebranding and has its name chosen — “Chronos”.

Make sure to stay tuned for more news and development updates.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
So excited to deploy my Day tokens to be a timenode. I will just have to wait for the web based dapp to be functional and use with reliability . Excited to earn some ETh . My question is Can I use my timeMint address as a wallet to prove I am a day token holder and be a timenode at the same time?
I was like losing  and readying my self to sell my token at a lost but chronologic have something under their sleeves so i`ll wait longer and see what happens next to this time node update.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
ChronoLogic Webinar: Ethereum Alarm Clock Architecture - Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPWVBGeJpwI

Q: Is it completely free to run a time node, I understood one has to proove day ownership?

A: It does require gas to call /execute scheduled transactions

Q: is there a way to cancel a scheduled transaction?

A: Yes, it is. You can do that before execution window begins.

Q: What happens if gas runs out?

A: It means the scheduler set an insufficient ga Amount, and as such the Timenode(Executor) will be awarded refund and bounties attached

Q: Who decides amount of bounty? Is there going to be a DEX for the bounty?

A: You set the bounty for the scheduling. Smiley

Q: The person scheduling transaction, decides on bounty but how does the time node know to accept the request if the bounty is too low

A: The TimeNode will never loose anything on executing transactions. Bounty is a prize for that.

Q: Maybe add a warning when setting a bounty if the bounty is <2 times th median txn fee in the network

A: Yes, showing warning message is something we will think about when Scheduling wizard. Thank you Alexander for suggesting this.

Q: is there a way to cancel a scheduled transaction?

A: Also, after the excution window is over

Q: Is it completely free to run a time node, I understood one has to proove day ownership?

A: It is free, more of Prrof of Stake. So, DAY token ownership

Q: Who decides amount of bounty? Is there going to be a DEX for the bounty?

A: The scheduler decides on a per schedule basis.

Q: are transactions manually processed by the time node, or is there a function to automate it to take certain bounties

A: All automated.

Q: The person scheduling transaction, decides on bounty but how does the time node know to accept the request if the bounty is too low

A: In this iteration, that is not set up. But configurations will be added in future iterations

Q: How can this run with hardware wallets like ledger instead of Web3 wallets

Can the transaction be run on air gapped computer

A: The Timenode address, does not need to have the day tokens, you only have to sign a message with the address that has the tokens. So you never expose your main account

Q: How many tokens are needed to run a timenode

A: That is still in flux. But presently, it is at 333 Day tokens

Q: Can we run multiple time nodes with one day token wallet

A: Presently, you can.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I can't join slack since it is closed. Just a few questions which i asked before but got no real answer...

why has the team not registered for a twitter account? This is almost a no brainer in crypto.
why have they not updated the website for months?
besides slack and webinar, how else can i get in touch with the team?
I have 100 Day tokens for quite some months, bought it on EtherDelta, storing it on my Ethereum address. Is it normal that it is not minting yet still?

only ICO investors can mint I'm sorry for you. Some months ago they were talking about a market of minting adress but I don't know how to buy it and I suppose it not giveaway

I am also holding some tokens DAY tokens from bounty campaign.So if we can't apply for minting,what is the purpose of holding DAY tokens?

It only has the power to mine Days who bought one of 3333 TimeMint at ICO

you can holdar to take advantage of the valuation that Day will have, at the moment this is much below the value, with the launch of the platform, that is next, and when it is released on HitBTC will already gain much value.

Furthermore, if you just watch the recent webinar about Ethereum Alarm Clock you will realize how valuable your DAYS token can be. It will be used as a staking tool for agents who want to execute scheduled task on ethereum blockchain thus giving you incentives for doing it earning some ethereum. Now imagine if in the future EAC would transact at least 10000 tx /day and each has a bounty of 0.1 if your agent can at least mine those 10 transactions for execution, your earnings will be at least 1 ETH /day.

nice to hear we will be able for staking our DAYS but I think you are selling dreams here haha
1ETH/day Cheesy nice story

Its possible don't you think ? Ethereum's adoption to the real world would take around 5 more years. I know it is a very long shot. But if and when financial transactions all over the world kick in where blockchains can communicate with one another using common protocol,  I am seeing EAC will be beneficial to the situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I have 100 Day tokens for quite some months, bought it on EtherDelta, storing it on my Ethereum address. Is it normal that it is not minting yet still?

only ICO investors can mint I'm sorry for you. Some months ago they were talking about a market of minting adress but I don't know how to buy it and I suppose it not giveaway

I am also holding some tokens DAY tokens from bounty campaign.So if we can't apply for minting,what is the purpose of holding DAY tokens?

you can holdar to take advantage of the valuation that Day will have, at the moment this is much below the value, with the launch of the platform, that is next, and when it is released on HitBTC will already gain much value.

Furthermore, if you just watch the recent webinar about Ethereum Alarm Clock you will realize how valuable your DAYS token can be. It will be used as a staking tool for agents who want to execute scheduled task on ethereum blockchain thus giving you incentives for doing it earning some ethereum. Now imagine if in the future EAC would transact at least 10000 tx /day and each has a bounty of 0.1 if your agent can at least mine those 10 transactions for execution, your earnings will be at least 1 ETH /day.

nice to hear we will be able for staking our DAYS but I think you are selling dreams here haha
1ETH/day Cheesy nice story
02/25 — Encore Live Update Webinar On Ethereum Alarm Clock Architecture

https://blog.chronologic.network/02-25-encore-live-update-webinar-on-ethereum-alarm-clock-architecture-5d917d15f1c5

On Sunday, 11AM EST, we invite you to join us in a live update session to learn how the Ethereum Alarm Clock is a complete game changer for Ethereum development and the digital economy. Furthermore, during the live question and answer webinar, you will learn how our architecture makes exciting use cases possible while providing incentives.

Specifically, Piotr, Logan, and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

Currently there’s no way of scheduling future transactions on the Ethereum Network. This is putting an artificial layer of limitation on the network and this limitation is currently being overcome by ChronoLogic’s technology.

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — It is now possible to schedule future transactions using nothing more than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

Every time there’s a transaction to be scheduled using the Ethereum Alarm Clock ecosystem, a TimeNode is needed to perform the actual transaction that was agreed upon by whoever scheduled it.

You’ll have to check out the webinar to learn how revolutionary TimeNodes are and exactly how they work.

We are calling all interested parties including Ethereum developers to see how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

Imagine how scheduled transaction can change your own digital commerce and decentralized applications.

Our webinar will start exactly at 11 AM EST, don’t be late! To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5801237042305193219

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

WEBINAR — Ethereum Alarm Clock — TimeNodes

https://blog.chronologic.network/webinar-ethereum-alarm-clock-timenodes-cedf01815593

On February 20th, Piotr, Logan, and Eric from the team demonstrated and discussed further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes in a live update session.

As many of you might know there’s no way of scheduling a given transaction to go off at a future point in time on the Ethereum Network. That not only frustrates several users but also calls for some temporal action on the blockchain, and that’s where ChronoLogic jumps in!

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — it’s now possible to do that in a simple fashion, not needing anything else than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

Every time there’s a transaction to be scheduled using the Ethereum Alarm Clock ecosystem, a TimeNode is needed to perform the actual transaction that was agreed upon by whoever scheduled it.

This TimeNode feature is at the same time the gem of the Ethereum Alarm Clock development and also holds an incredible brilliance and elegance on itself.

Check out for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

Watch the recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baCtVz5JE8
Activity: 381
Merit: 11

Today, February 20th, we invite you to join us in a live update session where Piotr, Logan and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

As many of you might know there’s no way of scheduling a given transaction to go off at a future point in time on the Ethereum Network. That not only frustrates several users but also calls for some temporal action on the blockchain, and that’s where ChronoLogic jumps in!

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — it’s now possible to do that in a simple fashion, not needing anything else than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

This TimeNode feature is at the same time the gem of the Ethereum Alarm Clock development and also holds an incredible brilliance and elegance on itself.

Come and see for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock. Our webinar will start exactly at 1 P.M. EST, don’t be late!

To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4256647505497032706

nice! someone will post a summary here again for the people not being able to attend? would be very much appreciated Smiley Let the next DAY come;)

Today, February 20th, we invite you to join us in a live update session where Piotr, Logan and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

Come and see for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock. Our webinar will start exactly at 1 P.M. EST, don’t be late!

To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4256647505497032706
Pages:
Jump to: