Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 22. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The coin seems to have forked.

Why do you think it is forked?
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
The coin seems to have forked.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
give me your coins i buy the rest;)

Trade for the girls np Roll Eyes

I only have 5,000,000 coins, in fact pretty bad, the owner of the coin has less coins then several miners/investors. Luckily we are not in wall street else someone will take over CTZ, or maybe a merger is in the make Cheesy BTC merge with CTZ = 1 BTC = 100 CTZ Cheesy

I see this coin grow to 100 sat easy. your 5 mil would be like 5 btc then.

2800 usd now for 5 btc. I think its good for you. and its good that the def dont got 100 mil or someting, most will dump it below 50 sat.

Just let the coin grow and work hard and you will get payed.

Like a sad i donate when i see something new;)
legendary

I only have 5,000,000 coins, in fact pretty bad, the owner of the coin has less coins then several miners/investors. Luckily we are not in wall street else someone will take over CTZ, or maybe a merger is in the make Cheesy BTC merge with CTZ = 1 BTC = 100 CTZ Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
whoever selling at 7 and 8 are super cowardly idiots. Guarantee you theyre the same people who hold during a spike and sell at the bottom from being ignorantly fearful. Anyways thanks for the cheap coins dumping suckas!

your sell walls are? 50.000 coins maby?

I was my sell walls on 8 and 9 Wink

I got my 50 mil coins, took me a litte of 2 weeks to get Roll Eyes

I keep them in my wallet, Will take them out when we got over 1 mil marketcap maby

glad you seem to see the same potential in CTZ Wink I'm just a small fishy so I'm still working on my first 10 mill, the coins that make it to my wallet are  locked away unless I'm sharing a bunch to try and bring in more people into crypto land (making CTZ their first crypto Smiley )  I leave about 100k on bittrex to play/risk in the market lol always coming back with more Cheesy

Never go "all in" with any coin is my motto. but with how marketable I believe this coin is I have deff happily gone in a lot deeper than I normally would have.
legendary
whoever selling at 7 and 8 are super cowardly idiots. Guarantee you theyre the same people who hold during a spike and sell at the bottom from being ignorantly fearful. Anyways thanks for the cheap coins dumping suckas!

I keep them in my wallet, Will take them out when we got over 1 mil marketcap maby

Don't put the bar too high my friend.... i also want 1 mil marketcap, but then i believe some more work from the community has to be done. It is all nice to have a facebook page with almost 500 followers, etc, or we are able to vote on citizencoin via coinpayments.net, but still, every day we have a lot of new coins, every day a lot of old shitcoins are not making it, but still we need to continue improve the number of people interested in CTZ, we need some merchandise sites, we need sites where people can buy plane tickets with CTZ, etc. So before we hit 1 mil marketcap a lot has to be done. Unless you will add some more coins and pump it to the moon Cheesy As 50 mil coins now, is something like 15% of all coins available!!!

Jep know, I hope the def is working hard on the website and the coinmarket site.

15%? I take a look for 75 mil but before i do it i need some work from the dev;)

A beta site is available, it is just a template or so, and it is pretty straight forward at the moment, still need to improve a lot. He is looking at the Block explorer as for some reasons it went down.

You have too much BTCs Cheesy pump it too the moon Cheesy

I can pump it to 50 or even to 100 but why would i do it, i can keep buying on 8 a 9 a 10

Its took only 6.4 btc total to get 50 mil. when i take 100 mil it will not go to the market anytime sone so the total coins would be 833,055,200 coins Wink

So basically what you are saying here is, if i fail then you will not be able to give your children any food for the next few months? Smiley

YEA Tongue  neuh i got a few more on the side line that i will not invest.

Maby if you got something good over here, but yea first see then buy more Cheesy

NO GIRLS!!!! THOSE I KEEP MYSELF Cheesy

Don't put the bar too high my friend.... i also want 1 mil marketcap, but then i believe some more work from the community has to be done. It is all nice to have a facebook page with almost 500 followers, etc, or we are able to vote on citizencoin via coinpayments.net, but still, every day we have a lot of new coins, every day a lot of old shitcoins are not making it, but still we need to continue improve the number of people interested in CTZ, we need some merchandise sites, we need sites where people can buy plane tickets with CTZ, etc. So before we hit 1 mil marketcap a lot has to be done. Unless you will add some more coins and pump it to the moon Cheesy As 50 mil coins now, is something like 15% of all coins available!!!

Jep know, I hope the def is working hard on the website and the coinmarket site.

15%? I take a look for 75 mil but before i do it i need some work from the dev;)

A beta site is available, it is just a template or so, and it is pretty straight forward at the moment, still need to improve a lot. He is looking at the Block explorer as for some reasons it went down.

I can pump it to 50 or even to 100 but why would i do it, i can keep buying on 8 a 9 a 10

Its took only 6.4 btc total to get 50 mil. when i take 100 mil it will not go to the market anytime sone so the total coins would be 833,055,200 coins Wink

So basically what you are saying here is, if i fail then you will not be able to give your children any food for the next few months? Smiley

YEA Tongue  neuh i got a few more on the side line that i will not invest.

Maby if you got something good over here, but yea first see then buy more Cheesy
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
I really try hard to get a few big investors, as when they want they can buy a lot of coins at those levels, I just need one or two with 100BTC and they can pump it to the moon and move CTZ a little more in the picture.

I'm trying whatever i canto get as much as possible done for CTZ, if you know that i'm somehow busy from 8am till 12pm on this coin (sometimes doing some work too, but still....)
legendary
For the dumpers:

Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf

Problem with the dumpers is that they have to pay for the overhead, they donate nothing!!  I am amazed by the hashrates on some of the X11 pools!!

I'm amazed on CTZ hashrate!!!!! We really had some nice hashrate, all the time...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
For the dumpers:

Problem with the dumpers is that they have to pay for the overhead, they donate nothing!!  I am amazed by the hashrates on some of the X11 pools!!
legendary
For the dumpers:

legendary
Just started a contest on facebook.... asking people to post some picture and when we reach 1,000 then 5 winners will be selected.

https://www.facebook.com/citizen.coin/posts/1420640308213481

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
You will always have dumpers..  Have you seen some of the hashrates out there in X11 land!!  Rigs mining at 120Mh/s!!  I don't know if they are farms or ASICs, but these kind of miners have to cover costs!!  Mine and dump, repeat!!

There are plenty of coins I have mined and dumped.  But I like the intrest on a stake coin!  Rode the spike and sold, so I could buy more!!
Pages:
Jump to: