Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 26. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
i"ll like the fb page as soon as fb starts work'n lol the wheels been spinning for a bit now
legendary
Activity: 1120
close to 20 btc in volume on bittrex:D not too shabby of a start Cheesy Lets keep up the good work citizens

I was going to mention heading over to xbc's webpage for some idea's it has a really nice feel to it, functional

lol I was hoping xbc was going to skyrocket when new wallet came out ... I was going to sell a couple when it got to like 30-50 dollars a piece and buy up another shwack of ctz while it's still on the bottom Wink  I think the long wait for stake/age is slowing coins like xbc and OC down lol first wave of buyers will wait to see working pos interest for themselves before they go in for more... were as CTZ you'll know next day Smiley very good idea

When you check the people that has been added on facebook, then you will notice some nice persons(groups) in that list... Smiley It is all best on marketing!!! If you want to have a successful coin then you need to reach out to people.

Personally i'm also looking at Roman coin, as you know how it works, if the main coin is successful then people try to copy it , remember the planet coins, animal coins, color coins. Now they are doing the same with Citizencoin, they are just copying the ideas, but they will never be as good as the original one Cheesy. So i will invest a few bucks in Roman Coin and try to make some money there, so that i can use it to continue supporting Citizencoin.
legendary
Kaspa
close to 20 btc in volume on bittrex:D not too shabby of a start Cheesy Lets keep up the good work citizens

I was going to mention heading over to xbc's webpage for some idea's it has a really nice feel to it, functional

lol I was hoping xbc was going to skyrocket when new wallet came out ... I was going to sell a couple when it got to like 30-50 dollars a piece and buy up another shwack of ctz while it's still on the bottom Wink  I think the long wait for stake/age is slowing coins like xbc and OC down lol first wave of buyers will wait to see working pos interest for themselves before they go in for more... were as CTZ you'll know next day Smiley very good idea
legendary
Currently 53 60 followers on facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/citizen.coin

We are now busy to increase our marketshare by increasing number of followers and did should result in more and more investors... We hope to have at least 200 followers by next week, and 1000 by next month.
legendary
Please keep on donation:

- Address:

Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf

Website is getting ready little by little..

http://citizencoin.tk

legendary
Kaspa
So whats this new coin about?

I think the name says a lot about the coin and hopefully the type of people that will be drawn to the coin, we have a very active friendly dev and he seems to really know his stuff and has been an active member in the bcForum world  (he is even use'n his real forum name) I've seen him put effort in for other peoples coins I can only imagine what he'll do for his own coin Smiley

and the daily interest is going to be AWESOME!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We know pool mining!

Now is the time! Don't miss out on your CTZ!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + Webserver)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I only wish I had more rigs...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
So whats this new coin about?
legendary
coin is getting some momentum, glad I bought more at 8 sato  Cool

I'm always checking the difficulty of the coin (meaning the hashrate), if the hashrate stay pretty high for 21 days then i'm pretty sure that we will move higher, if hashrate will start dropping below 3000Mh/s or 1000Mh/s then this is a bad sign for the coin. Today, i believe it was just a pump by someone that really want to buy a big amount of coins, and most likely already sold his cheap coins that he bought at 4-5-6.... and i believe the big pump in Distrocoin also had a positive effect on CTZ.
legendary
i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy

We are not, i repeat NOT planning to change anything about the structure of Citizencoin.Our investors/miners received this information from the start. They knew that there will be 1,000,000,000 coins available after 1 year. Reducing the amount of coins would be not fair against new investors. This is not a pump & dump coin. Maybe we had a pump today Cheesy, but still we preffer to have step by step improvement in coin price.

totally agree'd on that point, can't change after launch date It would be completely un professional, UVC cut there count from 20 mill - 10 mill ("by accident") and crashed any hype and attention they had.

900 mill doeasn't sound so big with 7 trill people on the planet and crypto's about to go mainstream Wink besides CTZ and citizencoin almost seem natural to me and I see it as much more than just an internet tipping coin or exchange trader. If we find the right team no telling where you might find CTZ in a year (the moon perhaps lol)

I hope not the moon, as there are no customers on the moon yet Smiley Lets keep it earth for now Cheesy. When i started with CTZ i thought, a marketcap of $500,000 would be nice. So if after one year i have a marketcap of $500,000 then i will be happy Cheesy
legendary
Kaspa
i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy

We are not, i repeat NOT planning to change anything about the structure of Citizencoin.Our investors/miners received this information from the start. They knew that there will be 1,000,000,000 coins available after 1 year. Reducing the amount of coins would be not fair against new investors. This is not a pump & dump coin. Maybe we had a pump today Cheesy, but still we preffer to have step by step improvement in coin price.

totally agree'd on that point, can't change after launch date It would be completely un professional, UVC cut there count from 20 mill - 10 mill ("by accident") and crashed any hype and attention they had.

900 mill doeasn't sound so big with 7 trill people on the planet and crypto's about to go mainstream Wink besides CTZ and citizencoin almost seem natural to me and I see it as much more than just an internet tipping coin or exchange trader. If we find the right team no telling where you might find CTZ in a year (the moon perhaps lol)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
suppor already building up, its +50% and its going like X11 coin to +1000% Smiley
legendary
Support all dropped Sad, 12 sats now, and no buy support anymore Sad
legendary
price is still going up on bittrex

Yes, but bid support is pretty low... at least we are away from 4 sats, and that is a good movement.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
price is still going up on bittrex
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
I'm still mining solo with my quad 7970's wondering if I should pool it? Doing about 50,000 a day roughly on average but had a great day of 147,000. This will be my fourth day. I still don't want to dump what I have unless of course I could by more back in lower Wink

With quad 7970, you don't need to be in pool.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm still mining solo with my quad 7970's wondering if I should pool it? Doing about 50,000 a day roughly on average but had a great day of 147,000. This will be my fourth day. I still don't want to dump what I have unless of course I could by more back in lower Wink
legendary
BTC-CTZ   CitizenCoin   14.89728116   155.6 0.00000023    0.00000025   0.00000006

Nice 15BTC volume...I believe that all coins that are currently available has changed owner... volume wise, i mean this of course Smiley
legendary
The people that bought at 4 sats had a nice profit... hashrate is getting a little low at the moment... so if people want to have a lot of coins then now it is the time to mine some coins Wink
Pages:
Jump to: