Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 27. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy

We are not, i repeat NOT planning to change anything about the structure of Citizencoin.Our investors/miners received this information from the start. They knew that there will be 1,000,000,000 coins available after 1 year. Reducing the amount of coins would be not fair against new investors. This is not a pump & dump coin. Maybe we had a pump today Cheesy, but still we preffer to have step by step improvement in coin price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
i would so cut the pow sooner Smiley 999 millions is a bit huge. Unless u have big plans for the coins to make it rise despite the big supply of course  Smiley

agreed... half would be nice  Cheesy
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
i guess its goin 1000% up to 0.00000222

nah the prize is going down now. Its ok stil 15 days left boy.

Activity: 266
We know pool mining!

Don't miss out on your CTZ!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + Webserver)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

This pool is working just fine and I am getting coins all the time!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
i guess its goin 1000% up to 0.00000222
Activity: 271
rocket in progress
0.00000010 -> 0.00000022 now

Already? cant you guys w8t 15 more days or someting? Need some more coins, i would like to have 10% of the coins Roll Eyes

Activity: 392

http://omargpools.ca/ctz
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
rocket in progress
0.00000010 -> 0.00000022 now
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what's special about this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
This is a alpha version of the website... this is how it will look like.

http://citizencoin.tk/index_2.htm

keep up the good work man Smiley  ... Im really happy actually about where this coin is right now... We dont want the price too skyrocket yet...  then multipools might kill it... let it sleep for a few days longer... so we can stack up some more at this diff  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

/index_2.htm]http://[Suspicious link removed]/index_2.htm

Looks like a good start for sure Cheesy I've been meaning to say great job with the logo concept I really like the "key" shape of the citizens Wink
legendary

http://citizencoin.tk/index_2.htm
legendary
dev can you please update with some some quick development news? Or what are the plans for future implementation? I feel like citizen needs some kind of spark from more potential investors

step by step boy.

They are working on a multi pool and website.

He told us 1 page ago....

Indeed, step by step... you cannot expect us to deliver everything in one day.... people sometimes forget how many hours we work on a day behind the screen.

So be patient, and for people that just want to dump the coin ,then if you don't believe it , support charity, as those people will be happy with even a few dollars, as every dollar is safing people lives...
legendary
[ANN]CTZ - X11-PoW+PoS- Buy CTZ now, only 5sats on bittrex!

It's odd... just went to Bittrex and price was 9  Cheesy You must change this asap!

)As i said this morning , i had some private stuff to do today. My son did his (i don't know how to call it), but it is a christian riligon day that only happens one time in their life, so just back home... Nice to see again some nice hashrate on the coin, pretty impressive. Ok, we are at 9sats, still damm low....

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
[ANN]CTZ - X11-PoW+PoS- Buy CTZ now, only 5sats on bittrex!

It's odd... just went to Bittrex and price was 9  Cheesy You must change this asap!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
good morn'n citizens lol Cheesy

if your expecting the price to go up much during pow period, you may be a lil disappointed... if the price goes up then giant asics and multipools will hit it and dump their coins as they get them and it will be a constant struggle to keep the price decent. where as now should be the time to grow our community to get miners that see the potential in Citizencoin and want a chance to be a part of it from the ground floor... yesterday had a nice low difficulty for people like me who only have so much mining power (1 m/h)  the few miners who mine/dump this coin are only allowing an opportunity for others to buy in cheap Smiley so to me it is Win Win.

Citizencoin is a clever coin with a clever dev and I'm sure will draw in clever people Wink 

good morn'n citizens
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
bought another 200k today and hope to not get lower
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Longtime lurker you can tell by my post count. I've been mining this for a couple of days and will continue without dumping. Thanks for a X-11 coin.
Pages:
Jump to: