Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 30. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A massive 51,000 CTZ has been donated and 1,000 CTZ was for charity. Smiley We are moving very slowly like the coin price Cheesy

I will give 150k to both when i see that the website is online.

Same for mutlipool, i will give 150k to both.

Thanks... website should be ready by the weekend. We have first a issue with the blockexplorer as this is holding us back now to get on coinmarketcap.
Good news and bad news....

Hi,

I was trying to add Citizencoin to the listings but it appears that your block explorer is down.  Can you fix?  http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750/chains

Thanks,

I don't know if someone from the community can create a second block explorer? I will ask DEV to check at his explorer too... so when it is ifixed then we should be on coinmarketcap.

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
A massive 51,000 CTZ has been donated and 1,000 CTZ was for charity. Smiley We are moving very slowly like the coin price Cheesy

I will give 150k to both when i see that the website is online.

Same for mutlipool, i will give 150k to both.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We know pool mining!

Don't miss out on your CTZ - pre-registration is open now!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + Webserver)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
anyone successfully staked their coins? mine shows i have a stake weight of 10383 but the network weight is 0 and have not minted any coins so far

Staking phase will start later.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
anyone successfully staked their coins? mine shows i have a stake weight of 10383 but the network weight is 0 and have not minted any coins so far
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Part of it is that coins are Stuck at Dedicated Pool.  I guess they are having issues and no transfers are happening.
legendary
legendary
just bought 140.000

Great , thanks for supporting the coin. I believe you will not regrat it at those prices... at least i hope Smiley as it would be pretty terrible if we stay move lower then 7 sats.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
just bought 140.000
legendary
Good news and bad news....

Hi,

I was trying to add Citizencoin to the listings but it appears that your block explorer is down.  Can you fix?  http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750/chains

Thanks,

I don't know if someone from the community can create a second block explorer? I will ask DEV to check at his explorer too... so when it is ifixed then we should be on coinmarketcap.

legendary
Still more then 8,000Mh/s support...so we have enough miners, but the price is not reflecting... Wondering what will happen after 21 days. I won't be surprised if some chinese players will pump it...
legendary
Please remember, don't be greedy and support future development or charity...

Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf

It looks like CIV was a big failure.... i hope people didn't lose too much electricity on it.... hashrate on CTZ is still nice, please continue supporting the coin in all possible ways. We are making progress, little by little.
legendary
Just sent a bit to both addresses  Wink

Keep on doing a good work!

Yes, i notcie , thanks Smiley If everybody would do the same as you, then we will have a nice amount of coins for charity and donation. The donation can be used to improve the coin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Just sent a bit to both addresses  Wink

Keep on doing a good work!
legendary
Please remember, don't be greedy and support future development or charity...

Charity address CTZ: CUsd9KK45prXLC4tHaieG3bZ6VUhqkiLgG
Donation address CTZ: CNmkVKgHcnyNTvBfwZQqv14YBRCUV2QXSf
legendary
Then we will prove that we are the new darkcoin Smiley Some coins are moving here, not a lot the last few days/weeks/months. But maybe, you never know, in fact remove the maybe, i'm 100% that a few coins will be a lot higher next year, the question is, will Citizencoin be one of them... at least i hope it will...as i'm trying to do whatever i can....

We are making some good progress on the website...
Quote from: cryptoholic11

Im still laughing how every order in the market history has been a relentless dump. Theyre either really smart or really dumb, time will tell.

Not anymore  Smiley

But most miners are so afraid... they wanna get rid of new (or even every) coins at any price... and who can blame them: there have been so much shitcoins around to get burned... They are "wise" now - mining every new X11 PoS coin to dump in losses  Huh
There is an error in the citizencoin-qt.pro file which forces make to use a very specific version of boost.
Is it so hard to remove from citizencoin-qt.pro file  following lines:
Code:
isEmpty(BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX) {
macx:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mt
windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw44-mt-s-1_53
}
and change:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
to:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=

CTZ:   CdNkr6JqqjNgJpCRZczE9T3SqBiRqYgHXX

It's not a bug. Everyone uses different dependencies. But I will update it if you want.

Thanks! It would be nice!

(It took a hell of a googling to get it compiled  Grin )
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Some1 srsly need to stop buying this coin.

Its 900 mil bro i will get dumped alot more, keep the prize down man.

I still need 7.5 mil of my buys on lowlevel.

I got the rest. then i am out for 60 days to see how my stacks are;)
Huh Huh Undecided what language is that?

Im still laughing how every order in the market history has been a relentless dump. Theyre either really smart or really dumb, time will tell.
Activity: 271
Some1 srsly need to stop buying this coin.

Its 900 mil bro i will get dumped alot more, keep the prize down man.

I still need 7.5 mil of my buys on lowlevel.

I got the rest. then i am out for 60 days to see how my stacks are;)
Pages:
Jump to: