Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 28. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
dev can you please update with some some quick development news? Or what are the plans for future implementation? I feel like citizen needs some kind of spark from more potential investors

step by step boy.

They are working on a multi pool and website.

He told us 1 page ago....
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
dev can you please update with some some quick development news? Or what are the plans for future implementation? I feel like citizen needs some kind of spark from more potential investors
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Just picked up 1/2 Mil on Bittrex for 0.00000005/each!!  WOOT!!!
Dumpage at 5 sats Huh Huh What are these people doing?

My 25 mil order is on the list.

Already alot of coins, but on these prizes i keep buying more and more;)

Already close to 50 mil coins, i am a big invester now?

just keep selling!

Shocked  Shocked So many coins!!!???  If you have 50 mil coins then you have already 5 times more then the pre-mine coins, so someone is the new boss of Citizencoin?  Grin I hope that i will not disappoint you, and that your investment will make you (and of course me) rich.

I hope so to, i am a believer;) Just dont think about the btc now, just make a good coin out of it, I will donate when i see some more stuff;)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
 I just noticed you asked if it was me in the video, lol nah I'm not a musician or anything, just a fan of good music. although Cyclonious is a friend on FB and we've talked a bit, I do a lot of reaching out to underground artists like him/ global faction, Sweatshop union, snak the ripper, sticman of dead prez, Quadir Lateef , akil from Jurassic 5, mad child from swollen members and many others trying to get them involved and talking about it with their friends... if we can get these types of people to see the potential of crypto currencies to even the playing field and to take some power away from the politicians and mega rich and give it back to the people then they will disseminate it down through to their listeners. a lot of artist really care lol just usually not the ones the big labels are pushing. Sticman from DP is probably one of the most observant and mindful people I have ever spoken with, I have been a fan of his for well over 10 years now and I'm sure he's already discussing crypto's or is maybe even participating already Wink

some real Edutainment for the citizens Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD1u8NrM-uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRsKNUQjlk

Edit:  I had to add a classic from Sweatshop Union, one of the best thing's to grow out of Vancouver and island area Wink  (their new stuff is top notch)

- Human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC-yum82MI
Activity: 812
Shocked awesome ! Citizen coin !

I am putting my GPU on it right now .

CNBfvc8cb7jS39TmfxaSxZwKizKrF58Bcu if you have some CTZ to spare  Cool

Welcome!
Some citizens are also heading to your wallet   Wink

Dint expected this warm welcome ! Thanks Smiley It was my birthday 2 days ago so they are more then welcomed ! Cheesy Thanks again Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Welcome!
Some citizens are also heading to your wallet   Wink
legendary
Kaspa

Sent a little bit for a community welcome!

Thanks !!

glad to meet ya... a few more ctz's for ya Wink
Activity: 812

Thanks !!
legendary
Activity: 1120
81,000 CTZ has been deposit to the donation address.

6,000 CTZ has been deposit to the charity address.

Today i will be pretty busy with private stuff, so i will not be available, but tomorrow i should have my 8 working hours for Citizencoin again Cheesy
legendary

just keep selling!

Shocked  Shocked So many coins!!!???  If you have 50 mil coins then you have already 5 times more then the pre-mine coins, so someone is the new boss of Citizencoin?  Grin I hope that i will not disappoint you, and that your investment will make you (and of course me) rich.

just keep selling!

so almost 5% of total coins. You're officially a Citizen super whale. This coin is worth at least 100-200 sats right now. Look at community coin, same supply and not nearly as good of a coin and it was 200 at its peak. Right now its dead at 40 sats. I still dont get why people are dumping CTZ for 5 sats lol. I don't think many people in the community have stumbled upon the coin yet, it remains a hidden gem, Im gobbling as much as I can too, selling some DRK to do it but oh well.

just keep selling!

legendary
Kaspa

would be a great addition to my solar powered server farm I want to build Wink lol my first "end goal" or project I want to accomplish with crypto's

Owners of a successful exchange earn a lot of money, or do you think that they don't buy before a coin hit their market, for example on mintpal or cryptsy.... so i hope that cryptsy is mining Citizencoin Cheesy

indeed they must make a nice profit, in canada to be a legit currency exchange I'd need to jump through a bunch of hoops... but then I'd be that much pickier with the coins I added lol so my ass couldn't get sue'd Wink

after I get my solar server farm running and profitable... next step is to go out and make some real changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvy0YKudvw

Is that you on youtube? .... wish you look, as long as Citizencoin is include in your real changes and put citizen to the moon, i'm happy Smiley

yup just some music thats vibe'n on my level Wink 

lol I'm sure there will be a "powered by Citizencoin"  on the building as well as cheap server space to help crypto world Wink
legendary

would be a great addition to my solar powered server farm I want to build Wink lol my first "end goal" or project I want to accomplish with crypto's

Owners of a successful exchange earn a lot of money, or do you think that they don't buy before a coin hit their market, for example on mintpal or cryptsy.... so i hope that cryptsy is mining Citizencoin Cheesy

indeed they must make a nice profit, in canada to be a legit currency exchange I'd need to jump through a bunch of hoops... but then I'd be that much pickier with the coins I added lol so my ass couldn't get sue'd Wink

after I get my solar server farm running and profitable... next step is to go out and make some real changes.

Is that you on youtube? .... wish you look, as long as Citizencoin is include in your real changes and put citizen to the moon, i'm happy Smiley
legendary
Kaspa

legendary

legendary
Kaspa

Pages:
Jump to: