Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 29. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We need to develop something like

Citizensend (similar to Darksend, but better). Are there any real experts that can deliver this functionality? If you believe you can do that, please PM, so that we can discuss payment terms.
legendary
another small buy and I'll be at 3 mill  Grin

You will almost have 50% of the premine coins Cheesy, i'm really trying to get BTCs available, BUT NONE of my sells has been triggered. Want to put a 10,000,000 buy on it.

lol if those fools wanna sell me their ctz for 7-9 sato's I don't mind, deff their loss Cheesy

Agree... and it is not that this coin is dying , we again have more then 10,000Mh/s on hashrate... that is infact why i'm very disappointed in the correct price. If we had less then 1,000Mh/s then i would say, ok, failure, didn't work out, but now...day 4 already and still nice hashrate....

heck, I'm even known to mine 10-20 m/h coins like edu or asr... so 10 g/h to me is plenty enough Smiley OC had in between 30 and 130 m/h's (i can't remember it going much higher) which allowed it to be really stable through mining.

And people keep on selling...

with their oc's ? theres 7.3 mill on bittrex and we're hanging around 300 satos and 14 btc of volume, I'm just playing with a few of mine on there always coming back with a few more than I started with Wink same as I'll do with my CTZ's Cheesy

You can do that with coins that are no shitcoins Smiley else you will always have less and less Cheesy
legendary
btw, remember SYNC "address encryption" feature? That was fake, official block explorer was just hiding transactions, but they were visible in blockchain or 3rd party explorer.

That is why i'm so angry at mintpal.... they added Whitecoin, now SYNC all waiting voting system and all clear scam coins. SYNC for sure, Whitecoin was a little less clear.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
btw, remember SYNC "address encryption" feature? That was fake, official block explorer was just hiding transactions, but they were visible in blockchain or 3rd party explorer.
legendary
SYNC wallet disabled  For more information, see the News page....  Grin  Grin  Grin

Pretty much scam coin, and again mintpal added it without voting system..... and good coins are just being ignored....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

You will almost have 50% of the premine coins Cheesy, i'm really trying to get BTCs available, BUT NONE of my sells has been triggered. Want to put a 10,000,000 buy on it.

lol if those fools wanna sell me their ctz for 7-9 sato's I don't mind, deff their loss Cheesy

Agree... and it is not that this coin is dying , we again have more then 10,000Mh/s on hashrate... that is infact why i'm very disappointed in the correct price. If we had less then 1,000Mh/s then i would say, ok, failure, didn't work out, but now...day 4 already and still nice hashrate....

heck, I'm even known to mine 10-20 m/h coins like edu or asr... so 10 g/h to me is plenty enough Smiley OC had in between 30 and 130 m/h's (i can't remember it going much higher) which allowed it to be really stable through mining.

with their oc's ? theres 7.3 mill on bittrex and we're hanging around 300 satos and 14 btc of volume, I'm just playing with a few of mine on there always coming back with a few more than I started with Wink same as I'll do with my CTZ's Cheesy
legendary
I was looking at Roman coin, for some reason i really like it. It is totaly a copy & paste coin, but they have a nice IPO system. 3% of all coins will be giving away during IPO, and it depends on how much people has deposit when the full amount has not be reached. so checking that BTC account and just before the launch i will deposit 0.05BTCs and all 3% IPO coins will be mine Cheesy They are looking for a escrow, so at least our money should be somehow safe. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Kaspa

legendary

legendary
Kaspa

legendary

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Placebo, I really like your attitude!  

People are so tired of those p'n'd flash/shit/scamcoins with limited lifespan...

If you, and of course we too,  can show, that we are not mayflies, then I think CTZ will have an important place amongst cryptos.
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Crazy movements at Cryptcoin, any ideas why it is moving like this?
legendary
leave the coin the way it is.. its perfectly fine.... sync will correct and will be a great coin as well..

Yes, we are not changing anything.

How many people are in the world? 7,200,000,000 people, how many people has internet? How many people do know Bitcoin? How many people know Citizencoin?

My point is, we are in a growing market, this is just the beginning... I don't know the correct numbers but in November i had a talk with the owner of cryptsy, they said, we had 2,000 users, a few months ago they had something like 30,000 users. I don't know how many now...

A lot of coins are in the market place, a lot of them are really shitcoin, with no dev anymore, and are just coins that are being used for pump and dumps. Now if we can have the opportunity to keep us coin alive long enough so that more and more people outside will start talking about Citizencoin then it can become fun.

A lot of coins has really crappy names, like Dogecoin, Catcoin, and so many more. I believe Citizen is a coin that has a nice name and it means something, everybody is a citizen of a city, country, continent, world.

I hope this can make the difference. The main target is to get people using Citizencoin as payment method. and that is something that we all try to need to do. It is not DEV alone that needs to create millions of sites that use Citizencoins, it are we all, your friends, family, ...

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
leave the coin the way it is.. its perfectly fine.... sync will correct and will be a great coin as well..
legendary
anyone successfully staked their coins? mine shows i have a stake weight of 10383 but the network weight is 0 and have not minted any coins so far

Staking phase will start later.

When?

I think, staking should start before PoW ends... otherwise the blockchain may stuck! (like one clone shitcoin (sync) did today: they have now so PoW with empty blocks and no PoS  Grin loosers!)

Maybe they are losers, i have put this as a remark to mintpal, you added a shitcoin like SYNC, just because it only has 1000 coins, but coins like CTZ, you just ignore. Sorry, but when you check our hashrate then we can talk about a success. SYNC (those loosers, as you call them) has a much bigger market cap then CTZ.

POS should start after 21 days.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
anyone successfully staked their coins? mine shows i have a stake weight of 10383 but the network weight is 0 and have not minted any coins so far

Staking phase will start later.

When?

I think, staking should start before PoW ends... otherwise the blockchain may stuck! (like one clone shitcoin (sync) did today: they have now so PoW with empty blocks and no PoS  Grin loosers!)
Pages:
Jump to: