Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 3. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.

Placebo :- you seem to know more about this coin than others. What is happening with bittrex? Why is coin disabled there? Any of the devs working on getting this resolved?

Of course, it is my  coin Cheesy There was a double speed attack, and my DEV contacted Bittrex, but i believe he didn't receive any feedback yet, i will ask for a update later tonight. The fun should start when we are in POS, a new website will be developed, and some talks are still going on for a multipool.

Ok great appreciate the feedback! Hope all goes well after the POW! As they say to the mooonnnnn....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Some increasing buy support, and less sell support, looks like we are back in business.

Placebo :- you seem to know more about this coin than others. What is happening with bittrex? Why is coin disabled there? Any of the devs working on getting this resolved?

Of course, it is my  coin Cheesy There was a double speed attack, and my DEV contacted Bittrex, but i believe he didn't receive any feedback yet, i will ask for a update later tonight. The fun should start when we are in POS, a new website will be developed, and some talks are still going on for a multipool.

legendary
legendary
Ready for the moon!!! Less then 3000 blocks away from pure POS.
Almost time for pure POS! so excited for the future of this coin. Now I just need Bittrex to release my coins lol
great to see hash rates are back up on the coin!

Any one know when bittrex will release our coins and we can trade?

Activity: 201
Almost time for pure POS! so excited for the future of this coin. Now I just need Bittrex to release my coins lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!
He really needs a treatment and needs it asap!!!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mmm, 100,000,000 x 40sats, please go ahead  Grin

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

wow your really a piece of work aren't you.

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

Edit: Yes 100,000,000 or who do you think that was buying on the exchange?

OK there, sugar pill...

Take care everyone
legendary
He was never really "out" he just said that to kill the price so he could by buy up 100's of millions at 1-2 sats a piece then have some other sucker do all the work for him.

Who said that i bought 100m at 1 -2 sats, there was even no 100M coins traded, I own 100M coins and in fact i didn't add any at 1-2 sats. So stop talking bullshit. Check the graphs, again a asshole remark from a asshole users that even didn't check the trading volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Yeahh, you can buy all your shitcoins  Grin  it's so hilarious... you a really sick, man!

Kiss

Maybe, maybe not. People are interested in making money, and when they suddenly see something nice (look at Saturn coin) then people will stat buying. Maybe a really sick man, but maybe very rich too. I would say, keep on selling Wink

You are one hell of a douchebag mate... dont you feel any shame??

You threw the towel in the ring a few days ago... And now your buying because a new dev. is chosen?

You destroyed your own coin.... whining there isnt much marketcap... the prices were low... we needed investors... etc etc... and because that didnt happen... you threw in the towel.... such a kid...

Well we shouldve know this was happening... Placebo still is the nr 1 coinwhore on btctalk Wink

instead of asking what happened, read it for yourselves.

He was never really "out" he just said that to kill the price so he could by buy up 100's of millions at 1-2 sats a piece then have some other sucker do all the work for him.
 and if he had actually been clever he wouldn't have bragged about it in his own thread for the world to see, then I would have been the sucker making him rich.

so you can thank yourself for killing your own coin Placebo

you can help the sugar pill get rich if you want, But I wont have anything to do with it. I'll keep my 15 million coins honestly obtained as a keep sake and a reminder, and a huge thank you to everyone who helped this coin when we thought it was a good coin by an honest dev.  This is the last time you'll see me on here, If you guy's choose to continue thats your choice and I wish you the best.

Threatening me or OC wont make me take down any of my posts

and really you have 100's of millions of ctz and your only giving the "new" dev 10 mill??
Activity: 152

Yeah, douchebag, dream on to become rich  Grin You and this coin has lost all credibility...

I really hope, that some mad investor don't gonna finish you... cos even I know who you are and where to find you...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm just a small fish, having only scraped up about 80k between pool mining and cheap buys, so I know my opinion is similarly lightweight.
That being said...

I appreciate the work that placebo and the other OGs put in. It sucks that the fucking drama llama took a shit all over things, but hey, it is what it is. Thanks guys, CTZ wouldn't be here at all otherwise.

To the new dev/devteam, I hope you guys are ready to do what's needed to better our tenuous foothold in the crypto market.
I'm not selling anytime soon, and hope to be able to still invest money here and there when possible, because I believe in this coin and the unity it stands for.

Everyone else who plans on hanging in for the long haul, you're awesome too. Stick with it, and let's see where we can take it.

Stay high.

~Outlaw
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Yeahh, you can buy all your shitcoins  Grin  it's so hilarious... you a really sick, man!

Kiss

Maybe, maybe not. People are interested in making money, and when they suddenly see something nice (look at Saturn coin) then people will stat buying. Maybe a really sick man, but maybe very rich too. I would say, keep on selling Wink

You are one hell of a douchebag mate... dont you feel any shame??

You threw the towel in the ring a few days ago... And now your buying because a new dev. is chosen?

You destroyed your own coin.... whining there isnt much marketcap... the prices were low... we needed investors... etc etc... and because that didnt happen... you threw in the towel.... such a kid...

Well we shouldve know this was happening... Placebo still is the nr 1 coinwhore on btctalk Wink

Kiss

Can someone give a educated answer as to what the plans are going forward? What does it mean for folks that have minded? What does it mean for folks that have bought coins?

When will bittrex trading start working again?

thanx
legendary

Kiss

legendary
Congrats, shitbag! Your coin is dead as dead! It was really quick! You  cock succer did it before PoW end, wow!!!

I'm still buying, and just give the coin to a DEV that will only focus on CTZ, so, i've full trust in him. At least community will not complain like 'LOOK, LOOK, he post a message, OMG, what is he doing on that thread, WTF, and now on this thread too, WHY can he not work 24 hours for CTZ, he only worked 12 hours for CTZ, i'm so disappointed'

All that shit talk..
Congrats, shitbag! Your coin is dead as dead! It was really quick! You  cock succer did it before PoW end, wow!!!

I hope that Richie will delist it from Bittrex very soon...

legendary
CITIZENCOIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER

Because of several reasons Citizencoin will be taken over. 10,000,000 CTZ will be deposit to the new owner. The transaction will be posted, and a new topic from the new owner will be created.

Placebo GTFO u cock succer. Because of u many people lost money. Now u said keep minning FUCK OFF

The coin was already trading at 2 sat, so... and be happy that i find someone, you will talk differently in a few weeks/months.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
CITIZENCOIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER

Because of several reasons Citizencoin will be taken over. 10,000,000 CTZ will be deposit to the new owner. The transaction will be posted, and a new topic from the new owner will be created.

Placebo GTFO u cock succer. Because of u many people lost money. Now u said keep minning FUCK OFF
Pages:
Jump to: