Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 178. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
My misunderstanding.  I am still loaded 100% with cloak coin.  I thought that open source was cancelled.  I am very happy to be wrong.  Go Team!  I am not cuteflower, BTW.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.

Hey Cuteflower, GET A LIFE would you? Nobody said this, some of us are discussing the issue...

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.

cuteflower back with new nick ......CUTE Cheesy

Sad i am trying to back my old  account and forum admin is helping and supporting very nicely and i hope so i will recover my account with help of forum admins

Activity: 295

Sad i am trying to back my old  account and forum admin is helping and supporting very nicely and i hope so i will recover my account with help of forum admins
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
You forgot to white:
1.Don't click on suspicious links (newbie links),
2.Don't download brand new wallets from new projects before you can review Virustotal.
3. All accounts can be hacked and this is very hard to notice, strange behavior mostly is noticable.
4.Don't share your personal infoes.
5.Do not trade without third trusted party included.
6.And most of all do not be naive! All scams are commited with ortunistic promisses with much help of a greed..

Thanks for suggestions,some of your points are added to the article.
Activity: 666

Activity: 295

What are you saying? Open Source plans go as scheduled and nothing changed, all is normal.

Mark my words CLOAK coin will trade so high in this year by price and yes team nothing show about 1 week and team is working very hard and taking all steps carefully and on time maybe after july 15 open source will be i think so
Activity: 174
I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.

What are you saying? Open Source plans go as scheduled and nothing changed, all is normal.
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
You forgot to write:
1.Don't click on suspicious links (newbie links),
2.Don't download brand new wallets from new projects before you can review Virustotal.
3. All accounts can be hacked and this is very hard to notice, strange behavior mostly is noticable.
4.Don't share your personal infoes.
5.Do not trade without third trusted party included.
6.And most of all do not be naive! All scams are commited with opportunistic promisses with much help of a greed..
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
So, perhaps this is a newbie question; but is there a CLOAK light wallet for PC? I'd like to get a wallet set up on my PC, but I don't have the resources to run a full node. It's not a deal breaker if there isn't a light wallet for PC (I have an android phone and I see there's a light wallet for that), but I do prefer having my wallets on PC.

Hi JGoRed

No light wallet for PC/Mac etc yet. It's certainly feasible now that we have Cloak Electrum servers, but staking would require some extra work. I expect this will be addressed once we're finished working on the Raspberry Pi stuff that's currently being developed.
Activity: 210
So, perhaps this is a newbie question; but is there a CLOAK light wallet for PC? I'd like to get a wallet set up on my PC, but I don't have the resources to run a full node. It's not a deal breaker if there isn't a light wallet for PC (I have an android phone and I see there's a light wallet for that), but I do prefer having my wallets on PC.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
I tried to contact: Yesterday
-Jubi
-BTC38
Today I received a response from BTC38

Hello!

Was pleased to receive your mail, Btc38 has no plans on the shelves in the new currency,

the current strategy is to consider only and selection of the large currency(at least in more than two trading platform, mainly for the mainstream) these requirements on virtual currency:

1.the coins on other platforms with high activity;

2.the coin holders of many;

3.the currency of good reputation;

4.there is a breakthrough technology .

5.and does not consider the company's integration, marketing, dividends, equity and currency.

Meet the requirements of Btc38, Btc38 will be very willing to help and will be arranged as soon as possible, so we are looking forward to the currency in the major market trading platform has a high degree of activity!

Thank you for your understanding, Btc38 will continue to concern you, thank you for your support and trust in the Btc38, we will continue to work hard!!
Best wishes

We hope good NEWS  in the coming days

More is coming

Bitcoin
1H3TWYP6G6Z1KNXjYjLMMqhXW3utHHucYu
Cloak
C4YNASYwNCkCQQmTRWRrKGTufL4om5sBFm
Activity: 476
please can you help me how to contact admin?
Words from Admin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hacked-accounts-or-accounts-with-lost-passwords-497545

I actually don't know how to either dude. I can't seem to find a contact or help email anywhere either. You can try and pm the forum moderators or something though. mprep is the mod for this section, here's his profile link, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mprep-51173 you could try contacting him, he should guide you in the right direction.
If you didn't follow this instruction an you did not signed message then you will waste your time sending personal messages to moderators, they just can't know if you are a scammer or legitimate.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

And this is place where you were stake your BTC address before hack. So everybody can be witnesses.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stake-your-bitcoin-address-here-996318
Activity: 835
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
i am cuteflower someone changed my password admin please help me Sad Sad

Ha I could help you but only if you promise not to post in here again lol Smiley

But on a serious note then I doubt you will get your account back only hero and legends usually get their accounts back because they are valuable. Even then it can take months.

I was at Hero level when I was hacked, never got it back. Guess we just have live with that...

You have to fight for it. Took me months.

There is a mechanism for getting your account back. i believe it involves being able to post a signed bitcoin message from an address that was publicly available and associated with you and your account prior to the hack. See my sig with forum only addresses in it? lol
Activity: 251
Why isn't no more possible to buy cloak directly using paypal?i remember the team had this feature in there website...
Jump to: