Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 22. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In this scenario, the initial CMT based on ERC-20 will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with the original CMT issued on blockchain CyberMiles, with stored values and rights transferred to the original token. all the CMT based on ERC-20 will burned after cybermiles blockchain launch

There are two uses of CMT: to reward community members for the services they provide, and to facilitate financial transactions on the network.

does cybermiles work with cobinhood. ?? later on whether it can be tokens from cobinhood as well

yes that's right, cybermiles work together with cobinhood. but cybermiles are not part of cobinhood
Activity: 270

In this scenario, the initial CMT based on ERC-20 will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with the original CMT issued on blockchain CyberMiles, with stored values and rights transferred to the original token. all the CMT based on ERC-20 will burned after cybermiles blockchain launch

There are two uses of CMT: to reward community members for the services they provide, and to facilitate financial transactions on the network.

does cybermiles work with cobinhood. ?? later on whether it can be tokens from cobinhood as well
Activity: 198
Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?

yes, referrer and referal got 5%bonus
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?

what is the difference between cybermiles blockchain with ethereum blockchain?  Huh

you can see this

then,CMT Token will be used for what?

what is the difference between cybermiles blockchain with ethereum blockchain?  Huh

you can see this

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                      CyberMiles ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!        https://youtu.be/Q1gYO1AjR7I
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/930054136514703360 

Your project CyberMiles seems amazing! I have decided to record a video about your company to show people who speak Russian the main idea of CyberMiles

Activity: 1414
I must admit this project could be the best ICO in December, but I don't understand why this thread only have two page until now. Maybe you need to push your marketing staff to make a better publication about your ICO.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Seems like a good project.. Smiley

Reserved for Indonesian translate if needed.
Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
this is such a fascinating project you guys have going on. it's crazy to think that blockchain hasn't been around for long, but the tech itself makes so much sense I wish everyone implemented it a long long time ago to make all of our lives easier and scam-free lol.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Awesome ANN thread! glad you guys put one together so I can share with my groups. Very excited for this project
You say that $ 10 million was raised, what was the MAXIMUM amount of discounts for PRE-ICO and for non-public investors?

the maximum amount of the discount is 10-30%
Announcing COBINHOOD’s ICO Underwriting Service —
CyberMiles signs as first partner: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/announcing-cobinhoods-ico-underwriting-service-5ff3d5d4464f

If you have COB tokens, you should be excited about this!  😎
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
You say that $ 10 million was raised, what was the MAXIMUM amount of discounts for PRE-ICO and for non-public investors?
Pages:
Jump to: