Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 23. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 117
This project is quite feasible. Why do I say so:
1. they verify each person by passport.
2. The campaign is completely reasonable in the digital technology era.
3 They have enough information to help you trust them.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
5mile is a very famous platform,now it is going to incorporate blockchain in to real life , a very good ideal!
Hope the CyberMiles blockchain ICO Pre Sale success!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is the new thread as the old one got deleted. So what happens now to the registration for airdrop? Is it pushing through? Thank you.

what airdrop? i think there is no airdrop from cybermiles
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

All tokens will be allocated to your Ethereum wallet within 6 weeks of the CyberMiles token contribution event end date.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is the new thread as the old one got deleted. So what happens now to the registration for airdrop? Is it pushing through? Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Activity: 69
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
good projects, i will keep my eyes on it!
the avatar seems too large,please redesign it!
Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.
Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.

have you try it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
👍New official updates

1, US Hazoorpartners Fund invested in CyberMiles

2, China AWARE Capital invested in CyberMiles

3, Michael Daugherty, AngelList partner, will be CyberMiles’ advisor (Don’t forget IPFS and Filecoin are supported by AngelList)

4, Mike Jones, the founder of Science inc, will consider to be an advisor for CyberMiles

5, Btcbox, the first Exchange from Japan, will seek to further cooperation with CyberMiles

6, Coinnest, the Exchange from Korea, will seek to further cooperation with CyberMiles

7, Lucas Lu, CEO of CyberMiles, and Dr Michael Yuan, CTO of CyberMiles,participated in Blackarrow’s BLOCKBALI Blockchain Conference
https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockbali.html
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.

sure Smiley
Activity: 235
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Any developer update from this project??

news will come very soon Smiley
Activity: 9
Any developer update from this project??
Pages:
Jump to: