Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 2. (Read 137103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Cindicator project has always been on my watchlist. I believe that the future of financial markets and trading is combining the powerful force of AI and machine learning algorithms with the wisdom/psychology of the people. At the end what do the candlesticks in the charts tell us? - The psychology of the market participants. For example if the bitcoin price bounces at the $7000 level it means there are a lot of people wanting to buy that level.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Andrei Rusakov, co-founder of Data Capital Management, joined the advisory board with Cindicator, based on his own predictive analytics, he will help launch new investment solutions
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Are there any experienced analysts working on the Cindicator platform? I see that in their application they hold various competitions with an award in platform tokens.
Judging by the report on payments for the last month, on this platform can earn normally, unless, of course, you are accurate enough in your predictions.
This is the countdown for the last month - Last weekend we distributed 2,657,362.324 $CND and 16.12708578 $ETH in rewards to analysts.
copper member
Binance Russia AMA with CIO Nodari Kolmakhidze
Last week, Cindicator’s CIO Nodari Kolmakhidze joined an ‘ask me anything’ or AMA session with Binance Russia, one of the exchange’s fastest growing communities. https://blog.cindicator.com/binance-russia-ama-with-cindicator-cio-nodari-kolmakhidze/
I really liked the answers to the questions from this AMA, I would like all the promises that Nodari Kolmakhidze made in the chat to be finally fixed in the roadmap.
So that everyone who is interested in the project can get acquainted with all the stages of further development of the project, and not look for the necessary information somewhere in the blog.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Price forecasting: stocks | Binary questions in the Cindicator app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZaxw7Hgro&feature=youtu.be

In this video, Ivan Kovalev, Head of Support, explains how to answer binary questions on the traditional market in the Cindicator Collective Intelligence app.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Binance Russia AMA with CIO Nodari Kolmakhidze
Last week, Cindicator’s CIO Nodari Kolmakhidze joined an ‘ask me anything’ or AMA session with Binance Russia, one of the exchange’s fastest growing communities. https://blog.cindicator.com/binance-russia-ama-with-cindicator-cio-nodari-kolmakhidze/
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
CND is looking stable in current range of price which is big achievement for this project especially during the bearish duration it showed very good performance. I think it is good time to accumulate because it has potential to grow.
Where do you see the potential for growth of this token? I just don’t like his stability lately. The market has been actively growing for several months in a row and CND is stable.
Different information often comes to the mail from the Vindicator team, but this is mainly about participation in various conferences and the AMA.
I would like to see something like an updated roadmap, which is planned to do next.

Yes, every time we only see the participation in different countries blockchain meeting and this makes many people not able to get updates about their product developments. So the team should focus on further level development and it will really help to increase the price of CND.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
CND is looking stable in current range of price which is big achievement for this project especially during the bearish duration it showed very good performance. I think it is good time to accumulate because it has potential to grow.
Where do you see the potential for growth of this token? I just don’t like his stability lately. The market has been actively growing for several months in a row and CND is stable.
Different information often comes to the mail from the Cindicator team, but this is mainly about participation in various conferences and the AMA.
I would like to see something like an updated roadmap, what is planned to do next.

I second you. This website is frequently referenced, IMO, CND team should update this thread once in a while. Any emails one gets to his/her email inbox about CTO is here CEO is there is usually for registered users/investors, but what about potential investors who might get partly influenced by active and informative discussions in this thread. I understand, CND might be active in Telegram, Reddit or somewhere else but at this time, when other major coins are actively growing and when policy changes in Binance (which is major liquidity source of CND) for US investors (effective Sep 2019), CND team should actively explore all the avenues of marketing. CND @$ 0.014 while BTC @ $11.7k mainly signals 2 things: Holders of CND are liquidating their positions in CND  either to ride the trend in actively growing coins (BTC, LTC, ETH...) and/or investors are getting frustrated about progress/performance/uncertainty around low volume coins. Just my opinion.
copper member
Different information often comes to the mail from the Cindicator team, but this is mainly about participation in various conferences and the AMA.
I would like to see something like an updated roadmap, what is planned to do next.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Dear clients, this coin is now available for trading at livecoin.net, we're welcome new clients to trade this coin at our Exchange
CND/ETH
CND/BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
rypto Market Analysis | How to Answer Rank Questions in Cindicator app
This video covers the basics of digital (crypto) market analysis while using the Cindicator Collective Intelligence application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wKPK-NwkMc&t=
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Hey, an open question for 25 points is currently being asked on the CINDICATOR platform.

https://app.cindicator.com/events/503a9424-5593-49ba-8394-53fc28b35961
Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
That presentation from event of token2049 which is of less than two minutes about indicators based strategy is amazing. You can deliver your message in very good way even within few minutes if you have something to show. Cindicator on the other hand is on appreciation continuously second day backed by decent volume, all looks well.

From the beginning of their development, they are very active in giving answers to the questions asked by the people, not only token2049 they participated in many conferences in order to get more awareness about the Cindicator project and their main indication towards the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Digital Assets Management, AI implementation | Cindicator on BlockTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7e70wy5KeQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
That presentation from event of token2049 which is of less than two minutes about indicators based strategy is amazing. You can deliver your message in very good way even within few minutes if you have something to show. Cindicator on the other hand is on appreciation continuously second day backed by decent volume, all looks well.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
I mostly used Telegram which is fast track to get updates on time and let know about ongoing progress and what is happening there. They have some interesting plans in the pipeline and overall progress of this project is still looking much healthy.
Nevertheless, Telegram is so bad when you need to trace back to find what you need.
The Telegram groups only are helpful in case of instant supports.
In contrast, you can not create a group in Telegram, I meant sub-groups in one group of one project.
It's so annoying to create multiple groups for different purposes for only one project.
In the aspect of sub-groups/ sub-channels managements, Discord is better option than Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I didn't had the time to check on Cindicator progress for a couple of months now.. Is there any study or spreadsheet community members challenge results that show the reliability of the signals?

See you need to follow their telegram channels in order to get updates about their progress and their road shows. Even they are providing updates through block folio which community are getting updates through emails who subscribed to their websites.

I mostly used Telegram which is fast track to get updates on time and let know about ongoing progress and what is happening there. They have some interesting plans in the pipeline and overall progress of this project is still looking much healthy.
Activity: 1134
I didn't had the time to check on Cindicator progress for a couple of months now.. Is there any study or spreadsheet community members challenge results that show the reliability of the signals?

See you need to follow their telegram channels in order to get updates about their progress and their road shows. Even they are providing updates through block folio which community are getting updates through emails who subscribed to their websites.
Pages:
Jump to: