Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 12. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would love to know in here who sent the dev a message directly on here busting his balls LOL
got quite in here.......guess everyone is over at the VAST thread LOL

*face palm* I said earlier that crypto runs on people's greed.....I was wrong....it runs on greed AND absolute stupidity. Once bitten...
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Dumb question, but why does the rich list not update? I bought a little more and added it to my wallet, but I don't see a price change on my address.

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=100
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I would love to know in here who sent the dev a message directly on here busting his balls LOL
got quite in here.......guess everyone is over at the VAST thread LOL
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
this could be the dev!

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/address/13npWkUcrrB84KVGQEFSHwrKp2KdbBdBvV

10% of the total coins in this wallet, and not a exchange because it was a solo miner at first.
Today the most CNL come to this wallet

Cryptsy has mining gear as do other exchanges I'm sure.

It's not hard to imagine them mining CNL if they saw fit to list it on day one.

But why aren't they dumping if they think it's a scam, especially 2 days ago at near 7,000?

That's another lead.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
There is a new coin that IPOMINER released again like ConcealCoin called VastCoin with similar launch and the dev has the same local time as our dev. Also both wallet compile with the same errors. I think its the same dev.

Nice catch. First thing I noticed was that the coin graphics are nearly exactly the same size on the ann page, for both coins. There may be other hints in the text, didn't read through them in detail to see if it was the same writing style or not. Oh, and both coin icons have their name repeated in the border.

Activity: 378
There is a new coin that IPOMINER released again like ConcealCoin called VastCoin with similar launch and the dev has the same local time as our dev. Also both wallet compile with the same errors. I think its the same dev.

the icons on that coin is exactly same as here on op same stile even coin icon same stile
Activity: 661
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
It's no joke and can be confirmed in the coming bitcointalk thread concealcoin's profile and seeing your last logon. The dev is connected 25 hours ago. He has not said anything but is connected, so it has not entirely abandoned the thread 24 hours after the coin toss. that does not mean I'm gonna say something but the dev exists and has been in his thread. anyone can check.   Shocked

I am showing the dev was last active about 3.5 hours ago, not 25 hours ago. Maybe he is checking his messages, maybe he just wanted to lol a bit more. Who knows.

i wrong...really 3.5 hour ago...sorry
It's no joke and can be confirmed in the coming bitcointalk thread concealcoin's profile and seeing your last logon. The dev is connected 25 hours ago. He has not said anything but is connected, so it has not entirely abandoned the thread 24 hours after the coin toss. that does not mean I'm gonna say something but the dev exists and has been in his thread. anyone can check.   Shocked

I am showing the dev was last active about 3.5 hours ago, not 25 hours ago. Maybe he is checking his messages, maybe he just wanted to lol a bit more. Who knows.

All that proves is he's not dead and a 'hospital excuse' won't work if he ever shows up again. He'd actually be better off not logging in at all, then if he returns he could make up an excuse like family problems/health issues/broken pc/bad internet/etc.

Since he's logged in, it's actually worse than if he didn't.
Activity: 952

He must of logged into the wrong account  Cheesy

Mistakes happen when your juggling through a couple dozen accounts...he must of mistakenly logged into his conceal account instead of his vast account Wink
Activity: 560
for me at 500 sat is low risk to loose and maybe a high profit. Will buy some more  Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
Merit: 125
It just takes 1 post from the DEV to awaken the beast... ahhh to have that power  Grin

It's probably past the point of no return for the coin. Even if the dev shows up now, nobody would trust him. He waited too long.

That said, since he went this far, and assuming he is even accumulating coins, he might as well take it as far as it can go. Meaning stay quiet a week, wait until the price hits around 100 sats or less. Gobble up tons of coins, then return and make up some lame excuse. Nobody would believe him, but he may be able to get a rise to 500-1000 out of it -- plenty of profit.
Activity: 538
Hello
It just takes 1 post from the DEV to awaken the beast... ahhh to have that power  Grin
Activity: 265

hahah on to the next shit clone coin to pow and dump. But no seriously all of these coins are awful.
Activity: 446
wwawawawawawv waaaaaaa you idiots took a crapshoot at a coin because you thought cryptsy who can't even keep up with support tabs from 5 months ago would do your do diligence for you !!! lol thats not fair all you idiots should be rich, now sell me your coins you bought for 100x's the going rate!!!!
anyone wanna fill my buy order at 450 LOL Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: