Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 2. (Read 97884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Looks like we have a new top holder on the rich list with 1.3 million. 

Can anybody tell if this is an exchange?  I think it's an individual cause there's only 3 total transactions.

Would appreciate the feedback from a techie.  Either way, is good to see none of the big holders have sold yet.

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/address/1NRrP6UCLyVw8fxjTXh3UjRN1PM3v4sAw

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I recommend the dev comes back and plays the coma card.

lol, what's shocking is that this guy could come back and say just about anything and I bet the price would spike 1,000% in a matter of hours.

What an amateur, he could have made 10 times what he made if he actually had a brain and a plan. 

From the op, he actually had a brain and a plan. What he didn't have is more than an hour to spare for the community after he launched the coin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

lol, what's shocking is that this guy could come back and say just about anything and I bet the price would spike 1,000% in a matter of hours.

What an amateur, he could have made 10 times what he made if he actually had a brain and a plan. 
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Forget it...this scam coin is dead.
Activity: 193
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
anyone got a node my wallet wont sync

Maybe it's finally dead.

What I don't get, all those huge wallets on the rich-list still hold all those coins.  But what for?  They're worthless so why don't they dump it or get together and hire a new dev with a real plan?

Sad - this coin could have done pretty well.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
addnode=cnl.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=162.243.198
addnode=67.215.11.195
addnode=112.124.113.56

Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This thing is sinking faster than the titanic.

I can't believe no other dev team has stepped forward to take this over.  Had great potential. 

Just one more [COSTLY] scam.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
eventually will create cnl community?

Kind of like an AA group - a support group for avoiding SHIT like this?
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
eventually will create cnl community?
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Here's something crazy, the rich list finally updated.

The top spot actually added coins which is interesting.  Granted I don't know if it's the same wallet.

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

Stick a fork in this pig, it's done.

There is now no chance of the ScamDev coming back.  What a small-time crook, he could have made 300+ Bitcoins had he come back with a plan.

My question is, where are the guys who loaded up on millions of CNL and didn't sell a single coin?

Nothing about this made sense. It was too smart to be done so stupidly. The first hour was so perfectly done it could be used as a study for how to launch a coin fairly and legitimately.

Three possibilities make sense to me here:

Dev got scared by his success, and eventual failure (you know he had to have gotten some seriously nasty pm's)
 or
Dev trolling the altcoin world, and wanted to see what would happen.
 or (most unlikely)
Dev wanted to scam the pump & dump whales that have killed so many coins. They got burned, hard. You can pump hype. You can pump shit. You can pump bs, baloney, etc. etc. etc. BTC.

The coin itself is fine. It's working just as it's intended. The only hiccup was the delay in POS from POW. Other than that, it worked just as it was intended. The only thing we didn't get from the dev at this point was a whitepaper.  People starded FUD an hour after the coin launched and it got heavier as the first couple days progressed.

Yes, i agree the coin is done. It's basically dead. But that doesn't change the fact that it was one of the most successful launches to date. Immediate adoption of exchanges and an appropriate POW phase. If the dev would have shown up once or twice along the way, this coin would be sitting alongside DARKCOIN and CLOAKCOIN in terms of marketshare.

I agree 100%. The dev could have sneezed in the thread at one point and the value would have doubled. There were pumps just from the guy logging in.
Activity: 448

There is now no chance of the ScamDev coming back.  What a small-time crook, he could have made 300+ Bitcoins had he come back with a plan.

My question is, where are the guys who loaded up on millions of CNL and didn't sell a single coin?

Nothing about this made sense. It was too smart to be done so stupidly. The first hour was so perfectly done it could be used as a study for how to launch a coin fairly and legitimately.

Dev got scared by his success, and eventual failure (you know he had to have gotten some seriously nasty pm's)
 or
 or (most unlikely)
Dev wanted to scam the pump & dump whales that have killed so many coins. They got burned, hard. You can pump hype. You can pump shit. You can pump bs, baloney, etc. etc. etc. BTC.

The coin itself is fine. It's working just as it's intended. The only hiccup was the delay in POS from POW. Other than that, it worked just as it was intended. The only thing we didn't get from the dev at this point was a whitepaper.  People starded FUD an hour after the coin launched and it got heavier as the first couple days progressed.

Yes, i agree the coin is done. It's basically dead. But that doesn't change the fact that it was one of the most successful launches to date. Immediate adoption of exchanges and an appropriate POW phase. If the dev would have shown up once or twice along the way, this coin would be sitting alongside DARKCOIN and CLOAKCOIN in terms of marketshare.

or
 or (most unlikely)
Dev wanted to scam the pump & dump whales that have killed so many coins. They got burned, hard. You can pump hype. You can pump shit. You can pump bs, baloney, etc. etc. etc. But you can't pump nothing. And that's all the dev gave any of us after that first hour. Not a damn thing.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

get over it already..it's a piece of shit!

Newsflash:  They're all ShitCoins, even Litecoin.   If LTC doesn't merge with Doge it's not gonna be secure enough to be used as a currency.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CNL Community:

Ok guys, it is now past the 10 days so it is clear the asshole dev is a scamming asshole and he will not be coming back.

Wait, Hang on while I act Suprised:   WHAT??!??  WTF?!?!??

[You see what I did there?]

Ok.

So now, this coin got very popular overnight and got a lot of widespread attention and massive volume - all difficult things to accomplish with even the most legit new coin launches.  The code is solid & the PoS works smoothly - in other words, this coin is better than most "legit" coins launched by "serious" devs.

Even if the Anon-Burst tech is bunk, this coin can still be taken over, tweaked and taken to at least 5,000 Satoshi in a short amount of time - given the ultra-low coin float and the dynamics of the coin.

Only 10 million coins out with very low 3% PoS inflation and given most coins have already been bought off the maket, many at much higher prices, I think the price can really skyrocket on any positive developments.

So....

TIME for a COMMUNITY Hi-Jacking!!!

Let's get a list of devs interested in taking CNL over....and let's get the support of whatever community is left here.  

Cheers!

get over it already..it's a piece of shit!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Pages:
Jump to: