Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 8. (Read 97884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Devs, regards to your family!
                              form china

Is there something wrong with the dev's family or are you planning something?

Haha!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Do not biased!!! The people here, want to make a fortune..
Not just Chinese people, all people...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
lol my chinese friend had thought about being rich. but fail. and now he is sending regards. omg.

lol chinese people. get out of the crpto world please. forever...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Devs, regards to your family!
                              form china
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
@ Vlad2Vlad

Recently Cryptsy has been more relaxed about adding new coins quickly, they even added 4 more soon after the CNL fiasco

I don’t want to get more into this as I am convinced it was an honest mistake and there’s nothing useful that can be done about it

Now I actually did sell up my bag and I got a Uro coin with it

This is off twitter and I have no way of knowing if its true but:
When it hits parity with the price of 1 tonne Urea which is USD $300 or 0.5BTC

So I could have left my money trapped in CNL for the rest of time or take a wild leap of faith with this lost money because it just might make half a bitcoin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
What if I told you there is no mystery as to why it was added to cryptsy?

That it was added thanks to the recommendation of someone associated with cryptsy and that the person who recommended it was convinced it was an ok coin just like the rest of us who got some and that was an honest mistake

No, not Cryptsy.  They have a history of taking their time.

Especially a newbie dev and with a 24 hr PoW scheme?  That outright stinks of fraud from get-go.

So there's no way Cryptsy added CNL just cause someone recommended it.  There had to be a bribe - a massive bribe.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
What if someone was to takeover this coin? Already on 3 exchanges, loads of publicity! It's worked for other dead coins
What if I told you there is no mystery as to why it was added to cryptsy?

That it was added thanks to the recommendation of someone associated with cryptsy and that the person who recommended it was convinced it was an ok coin just like the rest of us who got some and that was an honest mistake
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
I was betting at 1500SAT on this coin and now I'm lost but I learned a lesson never to buy in 24 POW coins again  Grin

Glad I was only investing 0.2BTC

But I'm still wondering how 3 exchanges could add this coin so fast  Huh

may be they offering payment for get listing Smiley
whose now what happen on "back door" exchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I was betting at 1500SAT on this coin and now I'm lost but I learned a lesson never to buy in 24 POW coins again  Grin

Glad I was only investing 0.2BTC

But I'm still wondering how 3 exchanges could add this coin so fast  Huh
I'm out, sold my bag and bought one of those piss coins - its symbolic  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Coin will go to 200k. Mark my words. Or screen cap

I LoLed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Neither Jesus nor "developer" of this coin are coming back.

Care to bet your life on that, tuff-guy?  ; )

He is not coming back. He was just a normal guy with some tricks up his sleeve which he learnt in India. A mortal. Should be forgotten long ago but instead a bunch of morons
decided to exploit his name and fame for the purpose of mass-control of below average IQ humans. Jesus might come back only in a form of a hologram or a robot - but given
how dumbed down majority today is that might be enough to persuade them for some major shit like the next Crusade.

+1
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I dont quite understand devs who dissappear for lengthy periods of time, but this dev has just been missing for less than a week.

1- create the coin and announce it on bitcointalk
2- premine or instamine all 10 million pow coins in one day
3- get on the exchanges quickly
4- dev only posts on the day the announcement was made and not since then, and allows the price to go down alot, instead of simply posting more often and propping the price up for longer time period

I think this coin might have been regarded as a type of premine/instamine coin, dont you think?
I mean all the coins mined in 24 hours like that?

Not premined.  You could say he instamined maybe the first 50-100 blocks given he was solo mining by himself and probably had massive hash power.

But that's still not enough to justify this whole act and the bribes he must have paid Cryptsy to add CNL to the exchange on the very first day. 

So unless the guy is some idiot with low standards who's happy with 20 BTC instead of 200 BTC, then there must be more coming [very soon] cause I don't see many more people selling at these levels so then why wait 10 full days?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ConcealCoin
In the 'Outstanding' column on this page, it shows the number of coins slowly increasing. ( increasing by approx 12 coins per hour right now)
Also, this page seems updated to current time, showing current transactions occurring on the network.
Vlad2vlad was saying its not updated info though, is that just on the other pages?

So the concealcoin network transactions are all being powered by POS then?

12 coins per hour
288 coins per day increase?

Right, we're now in pure PoS with 3% per year.

That page is updated but the richlist is not, which I don't understand.  Would be nice to get an updated rich list so we can try and figure out what's going on.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
the hashrate came down on sunday july 20, i dont know if i am reading the graph righ though.

So they need to update their data about cnl?

Of course, the mining was done in 24 hours.

And someone mined nearly 5% of all the coins and didn't even bother moving them for potential sale.

I find that very odd.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Definitely more moves to be played with this coin. If this coin is pumped those sell walls will rapidly dissolve.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Any techies here?

Found something interesting but I need help figuring out if it means anything. 450,000 CNL coins from 7/19 showing as Not Yet Redeemed.

I think that means they were never moved, right?

So who would mined that many coins, 4.5% and not even move them when the price was very high at 7,000?

Can anybody add some color to this?  I found it looking through the 2nd largest wallet on the rich list.

Thanks!

Look at the very bottom: Not Yet Redeemed!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody know why the richlist hasn't updated in 3 days now?

That's a bit odd.  It stopped updating at the end of day one.

If we can get it to update it may tell us something.

Thanks?

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Besides the 3 exchanges on day 1 I also do NOT get who is selling at the 250 Satoshi level?

All the miners sold off long ago and the ones who bought below 250 sold off this morning so who is selling here?

Cause if you held off until 250 you're probably the kind of guy that's gonna go down with the ship - all or nothing.

So is this just more manipulation and if so then WHY?

Unless.....the game has one more set to be played.

[Or am I just a DDBH, a desperate, delusional bag-holder?]
Pages:
Jump to: