Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 9. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!

yep. could have made a fortune if he came back.

my guess as to why he didn't come back---   he is not capable of anything more than a copy/paste on the coin code, and making some drawings that show features he could never implement.  they may be nice ideas, but he has no clue how to make them happen.

That's what I'd guess too. Thing is, he didn't need to actually implement anything he said he would. He just needed to return and pretend he knew what he was doing. Delays are normal in cryptoland, he could have easily doubled or tripled his money simply by making a forum post. Doesn't matter a whole lot what that post even said, just something that sounded reasonably competent.

The simple reason may be he wasn't especially smart about it. I mean, he basically reused the same logo for both coins, left enough evidence so it's pretty clear the same dev made both this and Vast. A real scammer would have milked conceal for all it was worth, then moved on. That's what confused a lot of people here. He was sort of too incompetent in his scamming to make sense.

lol yep.  goes to show you, people are so eager to get the next best thing, that even an idiot can scam them out of their coins.  weaksauce for sure.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

my guess as to why he didn't come back---   he is not capable of anything more than a copy/paste on the coin code, and making some drawings that show features he could never implement.  they may be nice ideas, but he has no clue how to make them happen.

That's what I'd guess too. Thing is, he didn't need to actually implement anything he said he would. He just needed to return and pretend he knew what he was doing. Delays are normal in cryptoland, he could have easily doubled or tripled his money simply by making a forum post. Doesn't matter a whole lot what that post even said, just something that sounded reasonably competent.

The simple reason may be he wasn't especially smart about it. I mean, he basically reused the same logo for both coins, left enough evidence so it's pretty clear the same dev made both this and Vast. A real scammer would have milked conceal for all it was worth, then moved on. That's what confused a lot of people here. He was sort of too incompetent in his scamming to make sense.

priceless!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible

His gameplan was to destroy his own credibility, lose investors tons of money, and sink his own coin to a level it'll probably never fully recover from? If so, I don't think he really thought things out.

Devs can profit from simply being quiet, but typically its when the price lowers only to a certain degree. Too low, and it's past the point of no return. People simply won't trust that dev again.

More likely it was a simple scam. One reason he hasn't returned could be he has nothing to return with ... no white paper, no way to do anything he actually said he would.

Could be, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I my eyes the dev has done nothing wrong other then not being here...
Maybe something has happend how knows. Its just been 48 hours.

Ill keep faith

Jebuz H. Christs, how big of a bag are you holding. The *dev* launches his shitcoin and never appears again on launch day. What do you think he is doing, having a good wank?Huh

This fucker is finished. Done. Put a fork in it. It was a scam and many were burnt. You have never heard of the Russian Mafia and their proclivity towards white collar crimes? Eastern European mafia scam coin. Period. At least they put some effort into the scam for our BTC.

The Chinese third worlders come on here and say "Be we needing your BTC for development and bounties, plz send." And even that works in crypto today so I shouldn't be so hard on our little penis having Asian friends.

LOL +1... I am guilty of buying .1 worth just now tho. Probably a .1 flushed but I've flushed .1 over dumber shit

Smiley  

I broke my own rules on this one too and lost a little bit, but I got out while the getting was still good. Speed + Greed = LOSS. Won't make that mistake again. Saw no point in riding this bitch to 0.00000001. It was a damn good scam. Once of the best I have seen anyway. Never saw it coming.

But hey, why fret? BitTrex is listing their latest ICO and they only want to get 300 BTC up front for that one. I will be right there... NOT.

Give the gangsters their credit. Well played here with CNL.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Neither Jesus nor "developer" of this coin are coming back.

Care to bet your life on that, tuff-guy?  ; )

He is not coming back. He was just a normal guy with some tricks up his sleeve which he learnt in India. A mortal. Should be forgotten long ago but instead a bunch of morons
decided to exploit his name and fame for the purpose of mass-control of below average IQ humans. Jesus might come back only in a form of a hologram or a robot - but given
how dumbed down majority today is that might be enough to persuade them for some major shit like the next Crusade.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the question is, buy more at 600 sats or no  Roll Eyes

Bigger question

Who is holding these bags?

Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned? 

You sir are an idiot. First, the only ones "getting rich quick" are the ones involved in the fraud. Everyone else gets taken for the ride believing there is fair conduct instead of mafia type white collar crime going on.

Coins like these are exactly what is going to end crypto. Blatant fraud is illegal and will bring the heat you don't want, and have your wild west regulated like the NYSE shortly. I don't want government intervention, but the scams and outright thefts are out of control everywhere in crypto this shitcoin scam included. You hang yourselves so you will get what you deserve. 

^^^^ THIS GUY ^^^^^

Nope, got out while the getting was good. Didn't make any but didn't lose too much either. So who is still holding now? You rocket scientists buying 100K at 400/500/600? Like your scams?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

My guess as to why he didn't come back---   he is not capable of anything more than a copy/paste on the coin code, and making some drawings that show features he could never implement.  they may be nice ideas, but he has no clue how to make them happen.

I totally agree but the big question in my mind STILL is:

Now did such an idiot, newbie "dev" get listed on 3 exchanges [including Cryptsy] on the same day as launch?  That has never happened in the 1+ year I have been here and we've had some big named devs launch some good coins.

He would have had to bribe dozens of BTC and he just did not make that much to justify such a move.

Makes no sense!

Usually scammers string along people at least 2 to 4 weeks before totally ditching the coin for max profits. That is a first to be listed on 3 well know exchanges, Mintpal being the smart one not accepting it.

Mintpal is anything but smart.

Mintpal was probably too greedy.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

My guess as to why he didn't come back---   he is not capable of anything more than a copy/paste on the coin code, and making some drawings that show features he could never implement.  they may be nice ideas, but he has no clue how to make them happen.

Now did such an idiot, newbie "dev" get listed on 3 exchanges [including Cryptsy] on the same day as launch?  That has never happened in the 1+ year I have been here and we've had some big named devs launch some good coins.

He would have had to bribe dozens of BTC and he just did not make that much to justify such a move.

Makes no sense!

Usually scammers string along people at least 2 to 4 weeks before totally ditching the coin for max profits. That is a first to be listed on 3 well know exchanges, Mintpal being the smart one not accepting it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Makes no sense!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Care to bet your life on that, tuff-guy?  ; )
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
One day of mining cost isn't that bad, fell bad for the people that buy. Just sad that the idea seem good initially. Hopefuly someone can fork this and do something new with it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Just wanted to say to all, I'm sorry for your losses.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Just 3 days later and almost there, down to 25 Satoshi - dump more!  Cheesy

The state of cryptocoin scene is really low if 1 person decides about the fate of some cryptocoin. You newbies are as incompetent as those still waiting for Jesus 2nd coming.  Cheesy

Stan the Man!
this thread is kind of sad.

if so many people were talking so much shit about me or my technical ability, i'd for damn sure be standing up for myself, and telling them where to stick their opinions.

thus, another point for why this IS a scam coin.  nobody, except a scammer would let their work be subject to such abuse without a word spoken to stick up for it.
Stan the Man!

This dog hit 130 sats.

Hahhaaaaaa.

Biggest scam ever.

and now it's nearly triple from the low.  nice game plan by the dev.   he's probably the only one with balls enough to buy it that low. 

he definitely has some balls for putting this crappy out every other day.

hopefully someone finds him, and clips those balls.

horrible way to do business.  but, if the miners keep mining, the exchanges keep listing, and fools keep buying, why would he stop?  it's free money for very little effort on the part of the dev.  dude is probably pulling in 20-30btc a week from this crap, or even more.   that's a NICE salary right there.

True, but had he come back to this coin with a plan he would have made 300+ BTC just from this coin alone and built a good rep for many more coins in the future.

Small minded, greedy and foolish.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This dog hit 130 sats.

Hahhaaaaaa.

Biggest scam ever.

and now it's nearly triple from the low.  nice game plan by the dev.   he's probably the only one with balls enough to buy it that low. 

horrible way to do business.  but, if the miners keep mining, the exchanges keep listing, and fools keep buying, why would he stop?  it's free money for very little effort on the part of the dev.  dude is probably pulling in 20-30btc a week from this crap, or even more.   that's a NICE salary right there.

True, but had he come back to this coin with a plan he would have made 300+ BTC just from this coin alone and built a good rep for many more coins in the future.

Small minded, greedy and foolish.
Stan the Man!

This dog hit 130 sats.

Hahhaaaaaa.

Biggest scam ever.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This dog hit 130 sats.

Hahhaaaaaa.

Biggest scam ever.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
THIS COIN WAS A HUGE SUCCESS. WELL DONE.

I hope it will stop all future 24hour POW flash scam coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
who is buying at this point?

people are buying the sh!t out off it at this moment......

?
Pages:
Jump to: