Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 10. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
pseud is working anon, developer is responding to every pm

And what did he/she say?
'' Thank you guys! I have now a new car!!!''
or
'' Thanks you guys! I have now new boobs!!''

No but atleast that developer is real and this one long gone pseudo coin, good coin

Oh! thought you were talking about this one...sorry mate...my bad...
I assumed ''pseudo coin'' was this one...
Anyways!
Salud!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

And what did he/she say?
or

No but atleast that developer is real and this one long gone pseudo coin, good coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
who is buying at this point?

people are buying the sh!t out off it at this moment......

And what did he/she say?
or
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 700
the worst thing about this coin is that Stakes well...
What a waste of DEV...
Honest people have better Karmas
DOUCHEBAG!
You realise dev havent actually done anything wrong ?
he've been inactive for 72h or so , i dont see why we need dev being active all the time.
I'd rather have them working on stuff instead ^^

but the "stuff" he is working on, is his next short PoW scam coin.  not implementing the proposed features of this coin.

any dev that actually gave a shit about his coin, would pop on to say something like "hey guys, this is not a scam, i'm here, but busy working on implementing the features i laid out in the whitepaper".  silence is not golden in this case.
it is , for dev , do you realise how many coin dev is holding atm  ?

ok.  in that case, you think he is playing the "silence game"?  just be quiet until the price drops to nearly zero, then buy up all the cheap coins, and suddenly appear, saying all is well- here i am?  that's a pretty shitty way of operating.  that imparts zero confidence in the coin.  

i feel for the bagholders on this one.  devious plan by the dev.  if he is the one who's holding the coins.  he may have dumped his insta-mined coins, and has already moved on to his next victims, err project.

but, you keep telling yourself it's all good.   with that sort of insight and investment strategy, i expect you'll be broke in no time.
Yep that pretty much sums up my theory.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
I'm out of this one for good.
Lost some money, but fuck it... Even if the dev indeed came back, it wouldn't matter still. People lost all trust already.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
What a waste of DEV...
DOUCHEBAG!
he've been inactive for 72h or so , i dont see why we need dev being active all the time.

but the "stuff" he is working on, is his next short PoW scam coin.  not implementing the proposed features of this coin.

any dev that actually gave a shit about his coin, would pop on to say something like "hey guys, this is not a scam, i'm here, but busy working on implementing the features i laid out in the whitepaper".  silence is not golden in this case.
it is , for dev , do you realise how many coin dev is holding atm  ?

ok.  in that case, you think he is playing the "silence game"?  just be quiet until the price drops to nearly zero, then buy up all the cheap coins, and suddenly appear, saying all is well- here i am?  that's a pretty shitty way of operating.  that imparts zero confidence in the coin.  

i feel for the bagholders on this one.  devious plan by the dev.  if he is the one who's holding the coins.  he may have dumped his insta-mined coins, and has already moved on to his next victims, err project.

but, you keep telling yourself it's all good.   with that sort of insight and investment strategy, i expect you'll be broke in no time.
What a waste of DEV...
DOUCHEBAG!

but the "stuff" he is working on, is his next short PoW scam coin.  not implementing the proposed features of this coin.

any dev that actually gave a shit about his coin, would pop on to say something like "hey guys, this is not a scam, i'm here, but busy working on implementing the features i laid out in the whitepaper".  silence is not golden in this case.
it is , for dev , do you realise how many coin dev is holding atm  ?
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
What a waste of DEV...
DOUCHEBAG!

but the "stuff" he is working on, is his next short PoW scam coin.  not implementing the proposed features of this coin.

any dev that actually gave a shit about his coin, would pop on to say something like "hey guys, this is not a scam, i'm here, but busy working on implementing the features i laid out in the whitepaper".  silence is not golden in this case.
What a waste of DEV...
DOUCHEBAG!
What a waste of DEV...
DOUCHEBAG!
Activity: 168
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
If ppl just sold to the buy orders and removed those huge greedy walls, the coin would continue to go up.

So many noobs
Activity: 280
people can blame exchanges, pools, etc.

but nobody is forcing us to buy any of this shit.

boycott new coins until the prove themselves!

Don't even bother, people never listen.

i know. they think they will get rich quick off a new coin. it aint working that great lately  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Don't even bother, people never listen.
Activity: 280

Activity: 182
Shit Vastcoin same scam. This guy is going to release fake anon coins every few days or until this forum actually start vetting coins, or exchanges.
thats actually very good idea, there should be voting system on coins to be released or some kind of trust release.. maybe someone could contact btctlk admin and make a suggestion? because this is getting out of hand..
No voting system, whe need a system that provides the miners/investors/exchanges the identity of the developer(s). The location of the developers team/server.

Just because bittrex lists a coin, you dont have to buy it.

+1
Activity: 398
Shit Vastcoin same scam. This guy is going to release fake anon coins every few days or until this forum actually start vetting coins, or exchanges.
thats actually very good idea, there should be voting system on coins to be released or some kind of trust release.. maybe someone could contact btctlk admin and make a suggestion? because this is getting out of hand..
No voting system, whe need a system that provides the miners/investors/exchanges the identity of the developer(s). The location of the developers team/server.

Maybe, but lots of people here are strictly against any rules. I would like that (information only available to the exchanges), I once proposed it, but I doubt it will come in the near future.

The solution is much simpler. Stop throwing money at one day old coins with nothing but stupid, totally useless anon promises made by newbie devs. Just stop. Dont buy one day POW/POS coins, think about it for more than a second. Those are all instamined pnd coins at best with the additional risk of getting screwd by the devs. No whitepaper, no blockexplorer at launch? Dont buy!

Just because bittrex lists a coin, you dont have to buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
and to think I was gonna buy in at 500sat.....LOL thank goodness I didn't.  I wont even touch this at 10 sat
there's a summer sale mate! buy buy buy
I'm holding long on this one...... oh well small loss
Pages:
Jump to: