Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 6. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Who know buy a little bit for example for 1 btc @ 150 satoshi and then the dev come back than the price should easy go like @ the start @ 6000 satoshi in a few hours, this mean you make from 1 btc 40 btc in a few hours, WHEN THE DEV COME BACK.  Smiley
When not you lost 1 btc  Grin
Let's start a new life , this is altcoin world.The dev taught us a good lesson.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Who know buy a little bit for example for 1 btc @ 150 satoshi and then the dev come back than the price should easy go like @ the start @ 6000 satoshi in a few hours, this mean you make from 1 btc 40 btc in a few hours, WHEN THE DEV COME BACK.  Smiley
When not you lost 1 btc  Grin

I'm not sure dev coming back would do anything at this point.

Just look at StealthCoin (XST). Developer(s) returned from vacation and are active again on the forum, even new wallet got released for small group of users who had trouble syncing the wallet, a technology whitepaper has been promised soon and what happened with the price? It stayed exactly the same. It seems it takes a lot of effort to bring back interest in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Who know buy a little bit for example for 1 btc @ 150 satoshi and then the dev come back than the price should easy go like @ the start @ 6000 satoshi in a few hours, this mean you make from 1 btc 40 btc in a few hours, WHEN THE DEV COME BACK.  Smiley
When not you lost 1 btc  Grin
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Mixing feature is interesting. I just saw that. Let's see how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
So is it the 28th or the 29th the dev should technically be returning from concealment ?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
ok then create a cooldown for it  Grin

We're now below 1 BTC daily volume and sub 200 Satoshi.  Everyone who wanted to sell has sold and moved on.

So I think we're now in the cooling down period. 

Either that or we're in the death throws period.  Lol
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
ok then create a cooldown for it  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I bet the top 5 holders will own over 60% of the coin.

What that means, with such a low float [and some "cooperation" from Bittrex] is that the price can skyrocket very very fast if there's any surprisingly good news in a few days when the 10 day limit is up.

One can hope and dream.  lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad2Vlad - when did he say he would be back in 10 days?i must of missed this

In the op. One of the first things he said ever was that he'd be buying up %2 of the market 10 days after launch.

Considering what little the dev did ever post, it's actually the only thing the community can hold him to that he actually said he'd do. He has dropped off the face of the planet, but could techincally return 10 days after launch, having bought his 2%, and continue his work, and despite all the crap, no one could really say he didn't keep his promises.

Bingo.

The guy has technically done nothing wrong.  He clearly stated from day one he was gonna take off and let the price stabilize for 10 days and then buy 2% of the coin to use in the mixing scheme.

Of course he could have easily bought 20% by now but that's besides the point.

Like I said, I know 2 guys who bought 500,000 CNL each which is 5% each for just a few BTC so this guy, given he also mined since the first block could easily be holding 20%.
Activity: 140

In the op. One of the first things he said ever was that he'd be buying up %2 of the market 10 days after launch.

Considering what little the dev did ever post, it's actually the only thing the community can hold him to that he actually said he'd do. He has dropped off the face of the planet, but could techincally return 10 days after launch, having bought his 2%, and continue his work, and despite all the crap, no one could really say he didn't keep his promises.
Activity: 641
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hey, has the dev posted anything lately here or in irc? Curious about this coin but unsure with all the fud.

No, NOTHING.

When the guy said he was not coming back for 10 days he really meant it.

It's so ridiculous at this point that I'm having a hard time trying to think of a good reason he's gonna have when he comes back which will make up for this massive collapse.

And VAST, how is he gonna explain that - nobody is gonna believe that's not his ShitCoin.

I hope he's got a brilliant plan to integrate both coins in some multi-coin anon strategy cause that may be the only thing that stands a chance as a rational explanation.

In other words....this is a million to 1 long-shot but if he does have a plan, 100+ fold returns would be a sure thing.
Hey, has the dev posted anything lately here or in irc? Curious about this coin but unsure with all the fud.

It's still a waste of money. I'm just going Sherlock on wtf happened. That's all.
Activity: 658

I know for a fact Cryptsy stakes PoS coins and gets the stake themselves but I don't know if or how that would show up.

So maybe that 1.3 million wallet is an individual.  I would guess it is since any exchange at this point would have a lot more than 1.3 million CNL coins. I've talked to 2 different guys holding ~500,000 CNL [each] in their personal accounts at Cryptsy.

Who is hosting the richlist? I hope it's not IPOminer or Bittrex.  Those 2 seem to be "in on it".

Regards...

blockchain.cc

They host a LOT of coins. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=blockexplorer.cc&start=0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7927523

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I know for a fact Cryptsy stakes PoS coins and gets the stake themselves but I don't know if or how that would show up.

So maybe that 1.3 million wallet is an individual.  I would guess it is since any exchange at this point would have a lot more than 1.3 million CNL coins. I've talked to 2 different guys holding ~500,000 CNL [each] in their personal accounts at Cryptsy.

Who is hosting the richlist? I hope it's not IPOminer or Bittrex.  Those 2 seem to be "in on it".

Regards...

Yes. That means a very active and reputable community member that wasn't involved with the coin development actually mined block 1.

That's not possible.  

This was a ninja launch and the dev solo mined alone for about the first hour or so.  So the first ~50+ blocks most likely ALL went to the dev.

But it does look like a lot of huge early miners are still sitting on their big stash.  Unless the blockchain is not updating properly.

You're not reading the blockchain. Or looking at my references. Or reading from the first page of this thread. If what you're saying is true, then it would be clear who all the players behind cnl were. Way to quote me without my proof as well. Thumbs up.

It's a good point about the richlist though. There's no telling if that million coin bagholder is still holding so many coins without stepping back through the last three thousand blocks and looking manually - which isn't as hard as it sounds actually.

I wasn't trying to manipulate your words, just trying to not post massive posts.

Why do you think the blockchain works fine but the richlist is not updating?

Shouldn't it update automatically, and what could be causing it?

I think the rich list has gotten massive in the top 5 spots but it's being intentionally hidden.  I wish I knew how to better use a block explorer cause I'd try to figure out who got how many coins.

Thanks again!

You might be right about the top 5 spots being hidden intentionally. I do know that the host of the block explorer probably updates the richlist at their leisure. If it hasn't updated (and based on that 1.33m staking account discovery, it clearly hasn't), then the block chain operator may be involved somehow, or they just don't care to update the list and have resigned to the fact that cnl is likely a scam and dropped active support.
Pages:
Jump to: