Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 3. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 133
Lots of new things coming in following weeks. Be sure to follow all social media and keep an eye out here too!

Thanks,
Aaron
Which exchanges do you intend to enter? From what I understand the coin is going to be mined only by the CPU or am I mistaken?
I look forward to launch!

That is correct we are using a more energy efficient algorithm for mining and only need CPU power for it.

So this is the last day of ICO
Glad to be on board from Day 1 even if the investment isn't that big as I wanted it to be  Smiley
Yes it is last day! We appreciate the support no matter what size investment!

Thanks,
Aaron
Do not fear. We will still use this forum for project announcement and so forth, but like most projects once we are testing and what not we need a more confined hub of things to better assist our users and devs. Also a blog is something coming soon too! We want to give fun and exciting as well as informative updates for once ICO is completed.

But like all projects there comes a time to leave the BTCtalk forum Smiley But we are a long, long way away from that.

Also consider, yes this is where we announced our project ICO, however, we are leaving the ICO phase and moving onto production. We will support this thread, but it is time to grow and evolve and we will evolve beyond the needs of this thread rather quickly I anticipate as a ticket system will need to be put in place, tracking, bug reports, etc. I am sure you guys are getting the bigger picture now. Plus we have no control of content, what people post, and that can be quite annoying when people decide to spam and what not.

Thanks,
Aaron
Hey everyone,

Sorry for delay. The end of the ICO has kept me busy indeed, plus we are working with another company to have them be the first ICO to use our blockchain! So we are quite excited about that.

I am going to be spinning up an actually Soferox forum here soon, this will better assist you all and get away from bitcointalk as they sometimes go down, or possibly go under attack. I will post here once that is all done and should have an estimate of time here shortly for you all with that!

Thanks,
Aaron & The Soferox Team
So the pre-ico and first 48 hours were changed to 60% yes, however, if you purchased in pre-ico at 30% you will get an extra 30% on top of your purchase to bring you back up .This will happen before ICO is over so do not worry.

The video was post poned for release until week 4 of ICO. It will be coming out soon though.

@Apriand and @george_k it is not too late. We still have 40% bonus going on right now! So you can still purchase into our ICO, but time is running out. so I'd hurry

Thanks,
Aaron
Hey everyone.

Some big updates to site. We determined we weren't displaying information in the correct way. So we have fixed that. I encourage you to go check things out and see some of the changes made.

www.soferox.com

Thanks,
Aaron

Just looked at the site and it looks better.

Thanks! This is a learning process for us too, and we are happy to say that we feel we are getting across what Soferox is trying to achieve now more accurately. Appreciate the nice words!

Also new video coming out! I think this one is going to be the best one yet. Stay tuned as it should drop tonight.

Thanks,
Aaron
Hey everyone.

Some big updates to site. We determined we weren't displaying information in the correct way. So we have fixed that. I encourage you to go check things out and see some of the changes made.

www.soferox.com

Thanks,
Aaron
Hey everyone got a quick question. What would you like to see happen first after ICO ends Software wise, no exchange related answers please we are already working on that. Would you want

the Offline wallet,
mobile app,
mining software,
or API Docs to utilize blockchain for coin creation or ICO startup?
(API is currently being worked on right now)

Let me know what you guys think would be best to have come out next and it just might happen! We have all these things in the works, but what to deliver things you guys would like to see and in an order you might want also. No guarantees, but we'd love some community input on this!

Thanks everyone,
Aaron
Hey everyone! Awesome News!!!

Soferox is proud to announce it's first partnership with an upcoming ICO. They will be the first company to use our blockchain and take advantage of our revolutionary twin chain. They will utilize our technology to issue their coins on the Soferox blockchain and to issue out tokens from within their platform. More details to come and once the ICO has made its public announcement we will reveal who it is. Exciting times everyone!

Thanks,
Aaron

Good news
Glad I bought in the first day.
Good project to invest in.
Thanks for the update.

Glad to have you on the team of contributors!

i will join

Happy to hear!

interesting project,
How much minimal to invest ??

We recommend investing at least 1.00 USD. However, the more you invest, the more you get!

Soferox is proud to announce it's first partnership with an upcoming ICO. They will be the first company to use our blockchain and take advantage of our revolutionary twin chain. They will utilize our technology to issue their coins on the Soferox blockchain and to issue out tokens from within their platform. More details to come and once the ICO has made its public announcement we will reveal who it is. Exciting times everyone!

Thanks,
Aaron

This is an amazing news. The more the ICO, the more the coins available in the platform, the higher the liquidity, the better! Good job devs.

Thanks we hope in 1-2 weeks to announce who this is, and you can go but into their ICO as well and support our blockchain in the process!

Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks,
Aaron

When will the coin come in the exchange houses?

We are talking with them now and hoping to on exchanges soon after ICO. ICO ends October 31st, or November 1st midnight basically.
Six hours a day for 7 days a week is 42 hours. That is not a part time job, it is a full time job.
Would you have any part-time positions available?

I guess I should have clarified. You just need to be available during those times. You aren't talking but maybe a total of 1 hour out of the 6, so it can be done along side other jobs or through a mobile phone, but as of now we have 2 people for this position.

Thanks to all who applied.

Thanks,
Aaron
Hey Aaron, will you be posting a picture of the hardware you are using here? I for one would love to see those babies that you will be using to run this project.

Hey we are going to be doing some cool Soferox Culture stuff here soon and I don't see why not! Stay tuned.

hi soferox, do you have any play to open signature campaign or twitter campaign ?

No we do not. Sorry for any troubles.

To those asking yes the sig campaign is closed, however, I am looking for someone to be a chat support agent for Soferox. Time would be 4:00 PM US Central Standard time, to about 10:00 PM US Central time.

Job is 7 days a week and can be done along side your normal job, just no more than 4 missed chats a day. Job pays 1 ether a week guaranteed regardless of ether drop or raise.

If this is something you think you can do let me know at [email protected]

Thanks,
Aaron
I have sent you a text regarding the offer you made for the job. Just let me know via PM or email.
[/quote]

We are currently reviewing all candidates and will let you know of an interview time is deemed needed. Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Aaron

this project looks really confidant
if this projects succeeds it would certainly force other exchanges to change their manners
maybe Soferox are pushing it to the limits with the no fee policy but Bittrex for example is becoming richman exclusive, one day mining worth of BTC could vanish in one transaction, sometimes i have to buy another coin send it to another exchange bye BTC again then send it from there. to your surprise, yes it's cheaper
i sincerely wish this project all the success

Really appreciate that. We are hoping to be the force in the crypto world to make the right changes to see this hit the world market and not just the crypto market.

We aren't just pushing limits with no fee exchange, but our blockchain is where we are hitting this the hardest.

Appreciate the kind words and we will keep working hard!

Thanks,
Aaron
What I want to say is, can your PPT be more beautiful, which will increase our confidence? Cheesy

There is a lot of tech stuff here we are trying to get out. Pictures are usually the best way to do this Wink You look at the Ethereum white paper and almost no graphics. We have more information than we can really put into paper lol! We are trying to make better videos and what not to get information out in a way other than text so stay tuned!
To those asking yes the sig campaign is closed, however, I am looking for someone to be a chat support agent for Soferox. Time would be 4:00 PM US Central Standard time, to about 10:00 PM US Central time.

Job is 7 days a week and can be done along side your normal job, just no more than 4 missed chats a day. Job pays 1 ether a week guaranteed regardless of ether drop or raise.

If this is something you think you can do let me know at [email protected]

Thanks,
Aaron
370k dollar raised, congrats dev, I think it will increase more soon!

Thanks we are happy with week 1 performance. We have modest goals and want more to see this tech come alive than anything. We can't wait to begin heavy development on the PoP network and really seeing what it can do.

Thanks,
Aaron
We are talking with all major exchanges and after end of ICO we will release where we are landing. The ICO ends October 31st.

Thanks,
Aaron
i think this will be my first investment

We are happy to hear that!

Oh, this project is still active? I thought it packed up when the sig campaign disappeared. So how much is each Soferox token worth now?
Yes project is still alive and sig campaign is still happening. We just changed from SFX to BTC.

Soferox is at 0.12 USD right now.
Pages:
Jump to: