Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 2. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 133
Hey everyone,we are truly appreciating all the support from everybody. Just quick type, once you publish just how much you want to provide us with,you then obtain the address to delivered it as well and the EXACT amount. Make sure to send that amount, or even the deal will not be successful and SFX will not be provided.Many thanks,Aaron

Again not me. Ignore. All post regarding Soferox information will come from the author Soferox, IGNORE everyone else.

Thanks,
Aaron
Hello everybody, will probably be carrying out a fb live the next day!! Stay tuned in!Thanks,Aaron

This is not Aaron. Ignore this person. We are out of ICO. Please follow timeline, telegram, and social media for updates. They will be posted here too as they become available.

Thanks,
Aaron

LOL. He just wants fb subscribers.
It's great to see soferox getting clients even before it's been listed to an exchange. Hoping to see a lot of them in near future.

Lol, probably so, however, he didn't link anything... guess someone just trying to stir things up.

Thanks,
Aaron
Hello everybody, will probably be carrying out a fb live the next day!! Stay tuned in!Thanks,Aaron

This is not Aaron. Ignore this person. We are out of ICO. Please follow timeline, telegram, and social media for updates. They will be posted here too as they become available.

Thanks,
Aaron
**Announcement**

Soferox is happy to announce our first blockchain adoption by the Stamps Platform. Stamps is launching their ICO and are going to be offering some really awesome features all backed by the Soferox Blockchain! Go check out their BTC Talk post here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24648188

So the current supply is about 5,816,620.77 SFX ? Are the 60% bonuses from the early investors included? And how many coins will be offered in the pre sale and at what price? Thx! Smiley

That is the total amount of SFX currently in existence including bonuses. We are offering left overs of the pre-live sale. There will be plenty I bet. Price is something we are looking at currently. We will have more when time gets closer.

Thanks,
Aaron
What's going to happen with leftover cash of you don't sell the reserved amount? Will they get burnt?

We are going to have a pre launch sale and then yes the leftovers are burnt and not cycled into the system.
ICO has been over 12 days now, no updates on website . Any info on exchange listings ?

Please read above post. This question is not being answered because updates are readily available on social media and telegram is updated daily. Also 12 days is nothing. Things don't happen in the blink of an eye sir Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron
Amazing! It would appear that the pre ICO is doing good. I hope i release some coins before before ICO surface finishes this way I'm able to purchase here even though its just a little. Good job Soferox Group!

Thank you! However, we are in post ICO now. It is possible we may offer a last minute sale for people to buy some more coins, but not sure of this yet.

Thanks,
Aaron
I checked the map again. Will the container feature b accessible in Alpha release? It appears you've switched off the majority of the tion away (compared eo last week when I recorded in). Wouldn't using a feature like vault assist in before-ICO and ICO?tfunc

I am a little confused just what you are asking. Alpha will definitely have a good amount of the features yes, its all subject to change, but ALpha should give us a good insight for beta release. However, our ICO is over so no need for vault feature just yet. All ICO funds are in chain and in offline wallet, so they are safe.

Thanks,
Aaron
Soferox Updated 11/7/2017
Good day everyone. We are getting a large amount of emails every day asking for an update and that is just not feasible to answer them all and keep making progress. We are giving this update to better put things in line for how you will stay informed moving forward. With that emails sent to support or any one of Soferox asking for an update will no longer be replied to as it is taking up too much time.
First, join our telegram as we have a lot of people on there who are smart and can answer questions and I usually get on 3-5 times a day to talk. That is a great place to talk and discuss things.
Second, weekly updates will be given out also across all channels (BTCTalk, Facebook, Telegram, etc.).
Where are we now and what is next?
We are 7 days out of the ICO and so far it has been many meetings and mostly planning. We want to have an excellent plan of attack to better utilize funds raised and not waste any funds or spend unnecessarily, so budget meetings have been my life past few days.
Immediate Goals:
1. Soferox Forum. We want this to better communicate, give updates, and track progress in a location that everyone knows they can always go to for updates. A blog is also possible within this task
2. Network protocols expanded for large scale use.
3. Begin large scale test.
4. Authentic mining platform for global use.
5. Bug checks for 1-4.
6. API/SDK Documentation
7. Possible Alpha Testing
**Update on Exchange Listing**
Due to the nature of the upcoming bitcoin fork most exchanges have frozen the adding of new coins, so this is something we cannot control, and we anticipate the weeks following for things to be shaky in the market. As of now SFX will postpone any listing progress until after the eminent BTC Fork. We don’t want to enter the market when it has the potential for a heavy crash.
We appreciate the patience of everyone and look forward to making progress.
-The Soferox Team
@bebejhen

This process is taking the normal amount of time. There are a lot of things that go into publishing to exchange. Also the BTC fork has caused most exchanges to freeze adding new coins right now.,

Thanks,
Aaron
is the extra 30% bonus been add to the wallet for early birds(before the ico)?

Yes it has been added. It was done before ICO ended.

Thanks,
Aaron
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

No. That would make our token a security and out platform a kind of dividend system, which isn't something we want to pursue.

Thanks,
Aaron
The dev's are probably going to give the information about where to trade sfx when they themselves have it

Exactly. We made an announcement on all channels, post, social media, and people still asking the same question Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron
When the mining software is released, would you mind making a instruction video or something on how to setup and start mining on the soferox blockchain? Would be much appreciated. Cheers

Our mining software actually has a setup guide on start up. Very easy and simple as entering wallet address and clicking a button Smiley We wanted to make it more accessible to everyone!

Thanks,
Aaron
Hi. I just want to ask when and where can I exchange my sfx coin? The last time I checked on your website there is a chat box there that I can ask questions but now it's gone so I am bothered. And I talked to someone there and he told me that he is a hundred percent sure that I can exchange my sfx at the end of the month of october. So what happen?

Please read above post about this question. Read our FAQ. Exchange information will posted when we have it.

Thanks,
Aaron
Public Statement:
We are out of the ICO now and have a lot of people messaging us asking questions we answer in our FAQ, but we will set some things straight. We are working with exchanges now for listing, but cannot release names per their request and signed contracts. When we know, you will know. Also Soferox was an ICO to get funds to create everything needed for the project. People seem to think that everything just magically will turn on now and that is not the case. We have had a timeline on our home page for when things are to be released. Please go to www.soferox.com to learn more. We try to reply to all messages, but the constant floods of the same questions are beginning to take up too much time. If a question that is answer in the FAQ is asked, we will not be replying to it. This is to keep things flowing and to keep our dates for deadlines possible. We appreciate everyone’s support in the ICO and look forward to making this project a reality!
ICO is really done as I see in my wallet.
This button is now only for registration in the Soferox wallet.
We are waiting for further information.

PS. mining will be CPU (GPU resilient)?

Correct mining will be done on CPU with our resource and energy efficient mining algo. We are doing this because mobile mining is something possible down the road.

Thanks,
Aaron
Helo, i noticed ico was over but i can still purchase SFX. Is this due late website update or am i still able to buy? Cheers

The screen is there, but the button has been removed to purchase anything. You are not able to confirm transaction.

Thanks,
Aaron
When do you plan the first step?
How did you choose (wallet, miner ...)?
:-)

This is a great question. We are having our after ICO meeting today, I suspect it will take most the day, so another post should happen later, or possibly tomorrow.

But we will be deciding what falls in like with our timeline goals. and be releasing that sooner. I know a lot of people want an app and what not, but I know a lot of people also want miner. So we are working on what projects we want to tackle and get things up and running for you guys.

Thanks,
Aaron
Pages:
Jump to: