Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color! - page 3. (Read 5262 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Color is conducting a major signature campaign on Bitcointalk forum( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420019.new#new ). The more posts you make tagging Color’s signature, the more COL you earn! Here’s how:

- Choose a signature and an avatar according to your Bitcointalk rank.
- Make posts displaying the Color signature and avatar.
- If you post about the Color Project, posts should further the discussion of the project, free of overtly negative remarks.
- Make sure to keep Color signature and avatar until the TGE period is over.
- Refer to the Incentive Structure below.
INCENTIVE STRUCTURE
Members will receive COL in return based on the number of posts they wrote. The incentive will be the multiplication of points per rank and the number of accumulated posts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I'm planning to participate your ICO but I'm a little bit not satisfied your promotion in social media or here in bitcointalk.

The signature design not that good to attract some people to participate your project.

I think the signature of a normal can certainly be better, but the fact that it is unusual and attracts attention is a fact. In addition, the signature hints at the name of the project and maybe this is the secret meaning that the creators intended.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
snip

And it's still your decision will be matter. If you don't want to invest then don't. Colors.org is doing great already because of there current promotion. I also see the ads of colors.org in Etherscan which is a website with high traffic.
Activity: 6
Is it possible to mine Color or run a wallet?
Activity: 11
is that Color Platform have airdrop first?i like color!how many dApp was build?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
I'm planning to participate your ICO but I'm a little bit not satisfied your promotion in social media or here in bitcointalk.

The signature design not that good to attract some people to participate your project.
Activity: 4
Bounty Reserved
Activity: 8
Very interesting platform. Color platform enables almost everyone to build any dApps with Automated Smart Contract. Color platform create new ecosystem of Smart contract to improve any weakness of centralized apps developer or even old smart contract related to dApps. Smiley
Activity: 22
is that Color Platform have airdrop first?i like color!how many dApp was build?
Activity: 9
Hey, all!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Seamless business, attentive website!

looking good project and i aspect that this coin is now on the moon when its listed because its team and well design website so good luck for your coin.

good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.This project is great!

Most of the conversation in this thread is by shills. Attempting to fool potential investors into thinking there is more interest than there really is.

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?

Yes, this problem already has a sign of an epidemic. Thousands of useless comments are garbage that prevents us from finding useful information. And most of these comments are newbie users. May need to introduce a paid registration for the forum (30-50$). Then the spam would be less.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
This is actually great!! Very innovative!! Hope your ICO succeed.. We wish you all the best!! Many are waiting for this project!! Thanks for being innovative..

Nice!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Most of the conversation in this thread is by shills. Attempting to fool potential investors into thinking there is more interest than there really is.

I see "fake" messages posted all over this forums.
My thinking is that many are made by newbie users who wants to get their rank up in order to participate in some signature campaigns.
Second thing, this is Korean coin/ ICO, I don't know how cryptocurrencies/ BTCtalk is popular in Korea, maybe there is influx of new users from this country and you label them as "shills"?

It's not only about who you trust, it's also about market trust and good enter/ exit points. Back in 2014 I invested in good looking coin with honest devs and it went down almost to 0 (they had to change price from satoshi to litoshi), then I invested my remaining BTC dust in some scammy looking coin (their main and in fact only new feature was fake/ scam) and managed to get some profit.  Granted, in few weeks time their scame became apparent and their coin died. The honest coin mentioned before operates to this day -> but it never went back to the price I paid for it.

We all know that they cannot get their ranks up by just posting as they need others to merit their posts and that won't happen. Consequently they stay the rank they are now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

I see "fake" messages posted all over this forums.
My thinking is that many are made by newbie users who wants to get their rank up in order to participate in some signature campaigns.
Second thing, this is Korean coin/ ICO, I don't know how cryptocurrencies/ BTCtalk is popular in Korea, maybe there is influx of new users from this country and you label them as "shills"?

It's not only about who you trust, it's also about market trust and good enter/ exit points. Back in 2014 I invested in good looking coin with honest devs and it went down almost to 0 (they had to change price from satoshi to litoshi), then I invested my remaining BTC dust in some scammy looking coin (their main and in fact only new feature was fake/ scam) and managed to get some profit.  Granted, in few weeks time their scame became apparent and their coin died. The honest coin mentioned before operates to this day -> but it never went back to the price I paid for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey, all!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Seamless business, attentive website!

looking good project and i aspect that this coin is now on the moon when its listed because its team and well design website so good luck for your coin.

good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.This project is great!

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Yes, this problem already has a sign of an epidemic. Thousands of useless comments are garbage that prevents us from finding useful information. And most of these comments are newbie users. May need to introduce a paid registration for the forum (30-50$). Then the spam would be less.
Activity: 6
"Color" is a 3rd generation blockchain platform that focuses on developing dApps. The Color Platform runs on the "Color Engine" that enables non-technical users to easily develop Smart Contracts. Utilizing the revolutionary simple mechanism of Color Engine technology, the "Color dApp Store" aims to create a wide array of enterprise-level dApps. Instead of hosting a plethora of unrelated services on a single platform, Color dApps will be powered by a single unifying cryptocurrency, the "Color Coin (COL)". Think Color.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=4420019.0;num_replies=373
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The Color Platform has launched the Referral Program
Simply share your unique "Referral Link"
and get FREE Color Coins $_$
https://www.colors.org/sign-up

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
with new ideas such as color can provide a different look and imagination as expected. when will bounty start? good project
Activity: 82
what is the main purpose of colour plate form and how that relate to bani-fits to us as investor?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
when its ICO start... i very like the project its definitely working plan hope for the best good luck to its team.
This will not be the ico, but the Token Generation Event (TGE). He is scheduled for August 22, when it ends I could not find it. Perhaps this can be clarified in their chat.
Activity: 27
 when its ICO start... i very like the project its definitely working plan hope for the best good luck to its team.
Pages:
Jump to: