Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color! - page 5. (Read 5262 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why did you name it "Color"?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I see in bounty this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469211.new#new when is the end date of this nice project bounty campaign.
Activity: 46
When is the main ICO starting?
Activity: 48
how much price this coin in ico
Activity: 32
When is the main ICO starting?
Activity: 68
We are planning to start uploading code for partial of what’s being developed.
Activity: 21
Are there new colored airdrop planned? I like the concept.
By the way, why is this thread so much spammed by newbies with useless messages?
Activity: 22
Signature for niwbie is to long only can have max 42 charaters
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
As i understood, this projecct is like SParkster? Development of dapps for people who do not know programing languages?
And i have little problem with the web site. When i open it, i see black monitor and words - Close for 24 - What is this?? I have such problem only in Chrome browser, but in Opera all works good.
I would also advise you to make a more friendly design on the site. Now it looks a little bit outdated.
Thanks.

I tried to open the site on the same browsers as you - the result is similar. Developers need to quickly fix this flaw, it makes a negative impression. "A team that can't create a good website, can it finish its project to a successful final?"- investors will think about it. This must be avoided.
Activity: 23
Any Github for the team?
Activity: 56
I saw the airdrops and bounty pages but there was no information about the token sale. i want to know when is the main token sale starting and whats will be the ICO price of COL?
ICO starts on August 22, 2018!
Here's a blog post about it Smiley
https://medium.com/colorsorg/token-generation-event-tge-starts-on-august-22-7fe47551d627
Also, we will announce further information very soon this week.  Wink Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
As i understood, this projecct is like SParkster? Development of dapps for people who do not know programing languages?
And i have little problem with the web site. When i open it, i see black monitor and words - Close for 24 - What is this?? I have such problem only in Chrome browser, but in Opera all works good.
I would also advise you to make a more friendly design on the site. Now it looks a little bit outdated.
Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I saw the airdrops and bounty pages but there was no information about the token sale. i want to know when is the main token sale starting and whats will be the ICO price of COL?
As I understand it, the Color Platform project will not organize ICO. This is a reasonable decision. When the project is fully operational, the price will be high, and the team's efforts will be fully paid off. I believe in success! Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
What is the ICO price, I don't see any serious players in bounty campaign. You need to do more target marketing.
Activity: 81
When i see the 'Color TV', I just want to sceam and telling all my friends  Grin. Finally some problem could be solve, Hope to spread all over world so we can enjoy the evolution of MV. The most interested things is that you start this project to K-pop first. I think it's very smart because the community of K-pop fans is very strong. I am one of them so i can know it  Grin . Waitting for you guys
do you guys have any meetup?
Actually, Color Meetup in Seoul will be held next thursday!
when is the tge?
Our token sale starts on August 22, 2018!
Please don't forget to register on our Website and proceed the KYC verrification  Wink
how do i apply for airdrop?
You can fill out the form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-ECJKpiDds4bBBjmsqLi9TIpYqUWTdVzEazmDn_33hAU2Jg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Remeber that you must be present in our Telegram chat to participate.
And please wait for the FB live streaming to find out winners of each week!
Pages:
Jump to: