Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color! - page 4. (Read 5262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Hey, all!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Seamless business, attentive website!

looking good project and i aspect that this coin is now on the moon when its listed because its team and well design website so good luck for your coin.

good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.This project is great!

Most of the conversation in this thread is by shills. Attempting to fool potential investors into thinking there is more interest than there really is.

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
Activity: 373
Merit: 1
Literally today only learned about the project, read his documentation and realized that he is really unique and he has a great future. I will follow its development and help in promotion.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
"Color" is a 3rd generation blockchain platform that focuses on developing dApps. The Color Platform runs on the "Color Engine" that enables non-technical users to easily develop Smart Contracts. Utilizing the revolutionary simple mechanism of Color Engine technology, the "Color dApp Store" aims to create a wide array of enterprise-level dApps. Instead of hosting a plethora of unrelated services on a single platform, Color dApps will be powered by a single unifying cryptocurrency, the "Color Coin (COL)". Think Color.

[BOUNTY][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469211.new#new
Activity: 15
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I came across Color with twitter and I was interested. That's why I will follow Color. And as far as I can see there is a bounty campaign. I guess if it's still going on, I'll join it on.
Activity: 2
Bounty Reserved
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth. A very great project with a good vision and objectives. I am looking forward to its success in the future. Good luck to the team!

You must be an analytical super hero. You "fixedly" watched the project and then concluded that it is going to take the leading place in the community. Funny guy you are don't you think so?
Activity: 10
COL may be successful in making enterprise applications. because each company will definitely be using that application in working Smiley Smiley Grin
Activity: 1
I think rhe best thing about color platform is that it will be usable for the non-technical guys like me since the are planning to created an automoted way to deploy smart contracts
Activity: 56
What's are the criteria used in selecting airdrop winners ?
We are using Google random number generator to luckydraw the airdrop winners!
Airdrop need Kyc ??
You can participate in our bounty and airdrop without siging up for the KYC, however, in order for you to receive Color coin in the future, we recommend you to submit the KYC application before the distribution period.
Activity: 44
What's are the criteria used in selecting airdrop winners ?
Activity: 51
Airdrop need Kyc ??
When's next airdrop?
We have airdrop every week!
Please submit the application for the 5th airdrop:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdqtQvxUEa6d_XyhpjDsP3gOLWQ_FSoh2DHfzv4W8TYIo61Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
We will go live on facebook next Wedensday for lucky draw  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 39
When's next airdrop?
When you sell token - ico??!
The crowdsale starts on August 22, 2018!! Grin
Activity: 36
When you sell token - ico??!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I see in bounty this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469211.new#new when is the end date of this nice project bounty campaign.
The bounty program will conclude when the ICO ends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Why did you name it "Color"?
Color represents the ideology of the project: Colorful, Creative, Courage, and Connection.
Pages:
Jump to: