Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color! - page 8. (Read 5262 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
You should put some colors into OP like the name of this project there is no color before clicking on the link I though it will be colorful but it don't have any kind of image to explain this well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
You need to have good graphics instead of plain text announcements to attract people to your project, plain text isn't attractive and most people would pass it

Too much work for a quick try to make some easy money. Plain text is easy to produce you know! Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Many korean enginier is in team!! Good luck
Activity: 9
Hello everyone, and where to enter the ETH address for AIRDROP ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The First Color Airdrop Event Was Successful!

Hello, Color Supporters! Did you enjoy our first Airdrop live last week? On June 25, the Color Team picked five of the lucky winners who will receive 6,000 COL randomly on Facebook Live. We were grateful that as many as 600 people applied in just the first week! It was our first Airdrop event, so we were a little nervous but had so much fun. Today, we have a short interview with two Airdrop live hosts, Jay and Cindy.

Q. How did you prepare for the first Airdrop Live?
Jay: We saw several Airdrop videos to see how others have done it. We put up the Airdrop tracker sheet and a Google random number generator on a big screen so that all of you who are watching our live streaming could see it clearly. Also, Cindy and I practiced several times before we went on live.

Q. What was your biggest concern?
Cindy: I was responsible for the background music during the lucky draw lottery. Playing a wrong song in the middle of the live was my biggest concern. lol

Color Airdrop Live Screenshot(www.facebook.com/colorsorgmx)

Q. What did you consider the most for the fair draw?
Jay: We’ve excluded our Color Team employees to give as much benefits as possible to our Color supporters:) Basically, we ran the Google random number generator during our live streaming on Facebook. I’m sure anyone who watched the live could’ve noticed that the process was very fair!

Q. Please say a word to those who are waiting for the next Airdrop event.
Cindy : Please note that the live streaming itself is quite short. It doesn't take long to draw five people, so the broadcast ends very soon. If you're not on time, it may take a while for you to access the live on Facebook, so it might be faster to check the Airdrop tracker sheet. Thank you for supporting us! Smiley

Watch the Airdrop Live on every Wednesday at 3:00pm KST on the Color Facebook page!▼
https://www.facebook.com/colorsorgmx/

Go any suggestions or want to learn how to get involved? Join our telegram chat: https://t.me/colorsorg

Just quoting to show the images~
Activity: 16
The First Color Airdrop Event Was Successful!
https://i.imgur.com/fOGF3w1.jpg

Hello, Color Supporters! Did you enjoy our first Airdrop live last week? On June 25, the Color Team picked five of the lucky winners who will receive 6,000 COL randomly on Facebook Live. We were grateful that as many as 600 people applied in just the first week! It was our first Airdrop event, so we were a little nervous but had so much fun. Today, we have a short interview with two Airdrop live hosts, Jay and Cindy.

Q. How did you prepare for the first Airdrop Live?
Jay: We saw several Airdrop videos to see how others have done it. We put up the Airdrop tracker sheet and a Google random number generator on a big screen so that all of you who are watching our live streaming could see it clearly. Also, Cindy and I practiced several times before we went on live.

Q. What was your biggest concern?
Cindy: I was responsible for the background music during the lucky draw lottery. Playing a wrong song in the middle of the live was my biggest concern. lol

https://i.imgur.com/WzACCnn.png
Color Airdrop Live Screenshot(www.facebook.com/colorsorgmx)

Q. What did you consider the most for the fair draw?
Jay: We’ve excluded our Color Team employees to give as much benefits as possible to our Color supporters:) Basically, we ran the Google random number generator during our live streaming on Facebook. I’m sure anyone who watched the live could’ve noticed that the process was very fair!

Q. Please say a word to those who are waiting for the next Airdrop event.
Cindy : Please note that the live streaming itself is quite short. It doesn't take long to draw five people, so the broadcast ends very soon. If you're not on time, it may take a while for you to access the live on Facebook, so it might be faster to check the Airdrop tracker sheet. Thank you for supporting us! Smiley

Watch the Airdrop Live on every Wednesday at 3:00pm KST on the Color Facebook page!▼
https://www.facebook.com/colorsorgmx/

Go any suggestions or want to learn how to get involved? Join our telegram chat: https://t.me/colorsorg

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
You need to have good graphics instead of plain text announcements to attract people to your project, plain text isn't attractive and most people would pass it
Second Color Platform Airdrop starts today!
Over 30,000 COL Airdropped!

Airdrop Application Form ( ~July 4, 13:00 pm KST / UTC+9 )
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjtWCr44D2q9DT7UuYWdqShC5V6P0zc6zYeZr-QVvfMCv5rw/viewform
Activity: 56
Is it possible to mine Color or run a wallet?
Colorchain does not require mining nor third-party verification during the transaction. Cheesy Cheesy
During the sale of the tokens, will you accept only the eth or other coins too?
You can only use Ethereum to participate in our main sale.  Smiley Smiley
The blog posts must be in English?
The blog posts for Color's review contest do not have to be written in English! Smiley
do I need to do Kyc fot bounty and air drop
You can participate in our bounty and airdrop without siging up for the KYC, however, in order for you to receive Color coin in the future, your KYC application need to be submitted before the distribution period. Smiley
Activity: 51
Is it possible to mine Color or run a wallet?
Activity: 64
During the sale of the tokens, will you accept only the eth or other coins too?
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
The blog posts must be in English?
Activity: 39
do I need to do Kyc fot bounty and air drop
brand new
Activity: 0
Who is your rival?
Who is your rival?
The Color Platform marks Ethereum as its primary competitor. While the Ethereum Protocol helped kickstart the Smart Contract and dApp ecosystem, Ethereum quickly ran into scalability issues that dragged down every dApp on the platform. Currently, Ethereum is only able to support rudimentary dApps such as Cryptokitties and Etheroll.

The Color Platform focuses primarily on solving this scalability by first utilizing a software and hardware hybrid consensus algorithm that provides scalable instant transactions. In addition, the Color Team is developing the Color Development Kit (CDK) which enables anyone to develop dApp without any coding.
private sale?
Please contact [email protected] for your inquiry.
We still have it ongoing  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: