Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color! - page 7. (Read 5262 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
do i have to write all 25 msgs on telegram?
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Activity: 39
is there any more airdrop? Huh
i see some duplicated usernames on the airdrop tracekrsheet,, are we allowed to do that?
The airdrop manager will sort out the duplicated ones and delete them! Cindy and Jay made an announcement about it during the live streaming. If you have not seen it, here's the link!  Wink
https://www.facebook.com/colorsorgmx/videos/917636191755289/
When Comes ICO's?
Our main ICO is scheduled on August 22, 2018! Cheesy Cheesy
what settlement cost of COL?
Hi there, specific description will be announced through our Telegram in the near future!
Here's the link to it  Wink
https://t.me/colorsorg
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What a remarkable project for crypto and perfect timing.
I see this project heading to places and beyond.

indeed, this project has achieved what has not been achieved by many. I see the prospects in this project. he is trusting. the team looks professional and coherent.
Activity: 44
what settlement cost of COL?
Activity: 58
I think that the power and decentralization of decentralization can
Understand and support the impact.
Can your project solve the real problem?
Your block chain technology has the potential to shake up various industries.
I want to solve the fundamental problem of the market
What is the size of your project and how is the market, such as vendors and people, to accept your solution?
Is your project easy for ordinary people to understand?
Activity: 97
When Comes ICO's?
Activity: 30
Hello, I would like to reserve Hausa Translation
Activity: 74
i see some duplicated usernames on the airdrop tracekrsheet,, are we allowed to do that?
Activity: 3
Today wrapped up the Blockchain 3.0 conference in Seoul, South Korea. Although the weather outside was chilly, inside the conference hall was warm and energetic as hundreds of tech leaders from around the world gathered together to discuss the current state and the future of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. The speaker list read like a who’s-who of the cutting edge technology space. All too often those who work in the blockchain space get caught up in their own projects or are focusing on the next big ICO, but this conference reminded everyone that blockchains, like all technologies, exist in a greater context. From wine to democracy, from open source security to inclusive development, Blockchain 3.0’s speakers explored a wide range of blockchain-related issues, and what areas they believed could benefit from blockchain technology the most.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
is that Color Platform have airdrop first?i like color!how many dApp was build?
Activity: 110
 Youtube/Vimeo video REVIEW CONTEST can i see example of that contest
Activity: 2
The First Color Airdrop Event Was Successful!
https://i.imgur.com/fOGF3w1.jpg

Hello, Color Supporters! Did you enjoy our first Airdrop live last week? On June 25, the Color Team picked five of the lucky winners who will receive 6,000 COL randomly on Facebook Live. We were grateful that as many as 600 people applied in just the first week! It was our first Airdrop event, so we were a little nervous but had so much fun. Today, we have a short interview with two Airdrop live hosts, Jay and Cindy.

Q. How did you prepare for the first Airdrop Live?
Jay: We saw several Airdrop videos to see how others have done it. We put up the Airdrop tracker sheet and a Google random number generator on a big screen so that all of you who are watching our live streaming could see it clearly. Also, Cindy and I practiced several times before we went on live.

Q. What was your biggest concern?
Cindy: I was responsible for the background music during the lucky draw lottery. Playing a wrong song in the middle of the live was my biggest concern. lol
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The colorful platform for non technical users to be able to make own dapps using simple ways is very powerful in itself. I didn't not go through the whole material yet but whatever I have read it gives good understanding about the concept. If somehow making it usable that can be huge for this to see more easy adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: