Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 12. (Read 6560 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello Cousins,

We are happy to announce our partnership with ADBank.

Please see our official blogpost regarding the partnership.  Smiley
https://blog.coolcousin.com/cool-cousin-forms-strategic-partnership-with-adbank/

Thank you all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
This will be the best app for travelers! I will use it, and more than half a million people are using it!The project definitely deserves attention, participate in the sale of tokens.
Activity: 29
Do I understand correctly that you have a platform that has been working since 2016? How can I use tokens on your platform?

Hello Evgenus,

The existing platform hasn't been integrated on the blockchain yet. When the decentralized iteration is launched, travellers will be able to use the token to pay for services from cousins, with more utility to come.

You may want to check out road map and blog to get updated with all the recent news and future plans.  Wink

Roadmap: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/#timeline
Blog: https://medium.com/cool-cousin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I am sure we all those invested in this project going to get some nice profit immediately it hits any good exchange. In case of price reaching over ICO price trading with one portion of the total stock won't be bad. It is to be kept in wallet for some time can be much more profitable without any doubt on this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A good and promising project for this year, I do not often go on a trip, but even so it will be nice to read what people write about my city, or those places where I visited.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
The continuous interest of investors in project indicates that most probably hard cap of 18500 Ethereum will be met before touching the finishing time limit. It is less than 1.8k ETH to get there and giving it name last call sounds much more interesting with 20% bonus. Once I had it on my agenda but then lost tracking but will see what can do in remaining time.
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Do I understand correctly that you have a platform that has been working since 2016? How can I use tokens on your platform?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Looks like a quite interesting project. Take a look at this ICO review to find out what's Cool Cousin (CUZ) all about!

https://bestcrypto.tv/1224/cool-cousin-ico-review/
Activity: 350
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work! Grin

I am sure this project will be successful because this project has a working product and used by over 500k travellers worldwide. So there is no doubt if join or participation in this project
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
project with an interesting idea that gives an interesting information about the tourist places that are recommended to visit. it will help the tourists who want to travel with ease and feel the different experiences when traveling. looks great with the interesting concept.

The more interesting is that we will be able to get information not for the standard tourists who walk along, traversed, trails. This service can give us access to unique new places that only local cool cousins know about.  This highlights the project from the crowd.
Activity: 252
project with an interesting idea that gives an interesting information about the tourist places that are recommended to visit. it will help the tourists who want to travel with ease and feel the different experiences when traveling. looks great with the interesting concept.
Activity: 112
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work! Grin
Activity: 152
I am most interested in the fact that when I can use this platform and fly to another country?
Recently I heard about this project and it interested me.

Hey Henry,

The platform will be only used for finding guides in another country. Something like AirBnb Cheesy
You cannot fly to another country with this platform, in the sense that it does not offer any packages / ticket buying services etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
I am most interested in the fact that when I can use this platform and fly to another country?
Recently I heard about this project and it interested me.
Activity: 126
are there any other similar projects that go to the blockbuster or will you be the first? and i got whitelisted and i i only have a few ETH to invest, how will i make sure i won't get pushed aside by bigger investors?

Hello there, that's a great question.

While there are many companies out there trying to solve traveller recommendation problems, Cool Cousin is the first product to connect travellers to locals directly by offering city guides and 24-7 on demand advice.

We also have an existing app that is up and running and doing well! You can check it out here: https://www.coolcousin.com/.

I hope this helps with your decision.  Smiley
he token price is 1ETH=3770 CUZ, but main sale early birds can presently get a 20% bonus

Yes this is correct, Main sale starts on 15th of May, and the early bird bonus drops in 6 days Cheesy
Activity: 238
he token price is 1ETH=3770 CUZ, but main sale early birds can presently get a 20% bonus
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A revolutionary journey with an exchange economy based on the blockbuster that will be applied.
are there any other similar projects that go to the blockbuster or will you be the first? and i got whitelisted and i i only have a few ETH to invest, how will i make sure i won't get pushed aside by bigger investors?

Hey Sayhello12, You can participate in our early bird sale, which offers a 20% bonus to those who contribute before the main sale itself Smiley
It is currently live! Here is the link to contribute Cheesy https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: