Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 11. (Read 6560 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
How much total tokens allocated for airdrop to ADB holders?
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
Hey there Cool Cousins  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I want to invite everyone to join us in the official Cool Cousin Telegram chat room:

https://t.me/CoolCousin
Activity: 182
I think this project also has potential to be able to compete with other projects.

Of course. Cool Cousin is a platform that will accompany your trip. Cool Cousin has connected with trusted local people who know your taste and can direct you to the places that suit you. I am sure this platform will make our trip easier.

Cool Cousin is a guide that is able to give us solutions on the way to local people. This will add to our insight in knowing those who will later become a more innovative inspiration.
Activity: 29
I think this project also has potential to be able to compete with other projects.

Of course. Cool Cousin is a platform that will accompany your trip. Cool Cousin has connected with trusted local people who know your taste and can direct you to the places that suit you. I am sure this platform will make our trip easier.

Thank you both for your support.
Activity: 250

Activity: 29

Thank you for your support, vivuta117. Grin

Of course, this project is a very fascinating idea, both for users, so I think, for developers. I hope that the developers will be able to implement a fair monetization for the content. Because, I guess that the content will be very different. Here you need a clear scheme for detecting: high-quality information and FUD.

I assure you that the team is doing their best and all for being fair to the community. We also thank you for your support. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Of course, this project is a very fascinating idea, both for users, so I think, for developers. I hope that the developers will be able to implement a fair monetization for the content. Because, I guess that the content will be very different. Here you need a clear scheme for detecting: high-quality information and FUD.
Activity: 26
Activity: 184
Good program! I was very interested, and the most pleasant bonus that you can earn. Indeed, technology does not stand still.

I totally agree with you Anycrypt, technology does keep moving forward, I wonder what it will be like in a few years? We have something to look forward to!
Activity: 30
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good program! I was very interested, and the most pleasant bonus that you can earn. Indeed, technology does not stand still.
Activity: 322
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project Grin

Thank you! Grin You can also follow Cool Cousin on Telegram for more updates! https://t.me/CoolCousin
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
it looks very interesting. but now there are so many projects in the field of travel. Tell me, what is your advantage? how do you differ from others?

Hey Evgenus,
Cool Cousin is the only platform that allows for personalized recommendations based on the recommender rather than the location. At the end of the day, if 500 people recommended a restaurant, you don't know who they are. Our live map feature allows for real-time location and taste-based recommendations, which better suits flexible travel schedules. Most of our competitors profit off of content, without rewarding the users who created the content. With CUZ, Cool Cousin will become an ecosystem that empowers people to monetize their unique city knowledge and time spent. We also offer unique concierge services as an affordable price, from booking, to personalized itineraries and recommendations - cut to size.

What I particularly like is the monetization of content. This is a great and simple incentive for expanding the geography of the project. I expect this app to provide quality and detailed information about places. Such information can only be provided by local residents who know all the hidden details of the places well. Thanks to this, the service will be able to add contrast and detail for the traveler. I do not know about you, but in my opinion it's a brilliant idea.
Activity: 111
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project Grin
Activity: 152
it looks very interesting. but now there are so many projects in the field of travel. Tell me, what is your advantage? how do you differ from others?

Hey Evgenus,
Cool Cousin is the only platform that allows for personalized recommendations based on the recommender rather than the location. At the end of the day, if 500 people recommended a restaurant, you don't know who they are. Our live map feature allows for real-time location and taste-based recommendations, which better suits flexible travel schedules. Most of our competitors profit off of content, without rewarding the users who created the content. With CUZ, Cool Cousin will become an ecosystem that empowers people to monetize their unique city knowledge and time spent. We also offer unique concierge services as an affordable price, from booking, to personalized itineraries and recommendations - cut to size.
Activity: 238
Cool Cousin’s ecosystem is fueled by CUZ tokens, which are the only legit means of payment on the platform. Users of the app will need tokens to unlock access to a variety of services (including concierge and travel agent services), leave tips, and make other contributions.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 216
Cool Cousin Token Sale is LIVE.
Up to 15% Bonus

To Contribute, please visit: http://www.coolcousin.com/ico
——————————
CROWDSALE
👉🏻 From 15th May 2018, 12 pm UTC  until 5th June 2018, 12 pm UTC or until the hard cap is reached
👉🏻  Minimum Contribution: 0.1 ETH
👉🏻  Maximum Contribution: 600 ETH
👉🏻   Hard cap: 17,500(for presale and crowdsale together)
👉🏻   Bonuses:
Week 1- 15% at a price of 4335 CUZ/ETH, with a vesting of 1.5 months.
Week 2- 10% at a price of 4147 CUZ/ETH, with a vesting of 1 month.
Week 3- 0% at a price of 3770 CUZ/ETH (Base price)
👉🏻 GAS LIMIT: 300000
👉🏻 GAS PRICE: 21GWEI
——————————
Whitelist and participate:
Get whitelisted now! Please visit https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/whitelist/ to get started.

The ONLY place where we publish our wallet address is on our website - www.coolcousin.com/ico
Activity: 350
This will be the best app for travelers! I will use it, and more than half a million people are using it!The project definitely deserves attention, participate in the sale of tokens.

With the real working product this project almost reached hard cap. Maybe if token sale have been opened it will not be long will be sold out because people enthusiastic in this ico
Pages:
Jump to: