Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 7. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hello CORION Community! As we promised, we are starting to enable the functions of the CORION Platform! From now on you can transfer your Corion coins to any wallet. If anyone want to sell or buy CORION, then simply post your buy or sell order here or at any forum group! If anyone want to create a new wallet you can do it now.

Here is the full ist of the features we enabled now:

- CORION transaction is available from the Wallet
 - Signup is available (Twitter bounty winners can register from now)
 - QR scan and upload available
 - GasStation for purchase of 0,2 ETC as GAS for CORION
 - Generate new COR/ETC address
 - Import existing COR/ETC address
 - Backup address
 - Delete address (watch out with this one, make backup first)

The next function will be the provider. It will happen next week.
Activity: 406
Hello, tell me when to start distributing tokens COR for the twitter bounty company http://prntscr.com/ggizt6 . Thank you.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Dutch CORION Provider
http://cryptopotato.com/9-must-tips-securing-crypto-wallet/

Quote from: CryptoPotato
First, it is wise to find a wallet with security measures beyond the normal wallet providers. Some wallets are now using encryption to protect the private keys. Companies like Corion have created a code package that encrypts the key data and protects it from insider hacking.
Dutch CORION Provider
Why do not corion enter the exchanges? is corion fake???
very bad project without any benefit for investors and scam .

Why ask a valid question followed by an accusation that CORION is a bad project?

CORION will be transferable in the online wallet next week, according the CORION team. Short after that the CORION will also be on exchanges.

The benefits for the investors is that their CORIONS can grow up to 2.5% a day if the price of the CORION will raise above $1. New CORIONS will be relased in such case and many of those new CORIONS will flow back to the investors.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Why do not corion enter the exchanges? is corion fake???
very bad project without any benefit for investors and scam .
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I hope exchange listing is soon. Ico was very long...
Where can I go to the corion wallet? Because when I Sign Up my email address is not listed when my account got it from bounty program. Explanation please

Sorry, I do not really understand where did you stuck. Please write to [email protected]
I have received the letter in Twitter from the Corion platform))) It was really pleasant honestly))))  Great!!! ))))) After the ICO ends I will get my corions)))) So as I have understood I have to fill in the form via link suggested and need to wait a little. Because rewards will be given no sooner than the 31th of August. So looking foward to this date. Thank you for nice news))))  Cheesy Smiley Wink

Me to friend  Sad
How to make corion wallet dev ?
Because
When I click sign up, even linked to his blog corion.

Thanks.

Till we finished the preparations of the Platform you can not create your own CORION wallet. What you can do is create an ETC wallet (save the private key) and give the ETC address to get Corion coins for bounties, etc.
Dutch CORION Provider
I have received the letter in Twitter from the Corion platform))) It was really pleasant honestly))))  Great!!! ))))) After the ICO ends I will get my corions)))) So as I have understood I have to fill in the form via link suggested and need to wait a little. Because rewards will be given no sooner than the 31th of August. So looking foward to this date. Thank you for nice news))))  Cheesy Smiley Wink

Me to friend  Sad
Because

Thanks.

Where can I go to the corion wallet? Because when I Sign Up my email address is not listed when my account got it from bounty program. Explanation please

If you joined the ICO, then you can login at https://www.corion.io/account/login else you have to wait for a few more days to sign up at that same link.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 225

Me to friend  Sad
Because

Thanks.
Activity: 132
where is corion premium?

In your wallet if you bought 5000 Corion coins or your purchase with the bonuses reaches 5000 Corion.

I have over 5000 Corion coins in my wallet but do not see any corion premium. I bought them over a period of time. Did you have to buy them all at once to qualify for premium or did just need to reach the 5000 mark?

Hi, if you click on the orange triangle the a menu will appear with your CORion CORPremium and ETC balance.

Ok, so daily coin release included to the bonus but not the affiliate. IF you have 5000 COR with all that than I am sorry you are not eligible to get the Premium Token.

That's what I thought and CORPremium shows 0

I have 5000 without adding daily coin release. What is the affiliate?

Then please write to [email protected]

Thanks! Support promptly responded and assured me that tech would resolve the issue.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Interesting idea, nice team, good project. And more than 3 million USD raised. But something disturbs me, I don't know...
Activity: 189
When does ico end? Because when I Sign Up appeared a reading This feature will be available here only after the ICO.
If you want to Sign Up, you can do it on corion.io/buy.
Activity: 406
Hi.

I got message on Twitter "If you don’t have CORION address yet: from 30th August 2017, you can sign up to CORION wallet (http://www.corion.io/wallet ),  Please copy paste the address from the wallet and send it us in a Twitter message (only the address)."

To claim my bounty reward I need CORION address. But I am not able to sign up wallet at http://www.corion.io/wallet  "This feature will be available here only after the ICO. If you want to Sign Up, you can do it on corion.io/buy. Do you want us to forward you there?"

Kindly help.
where is corion premium?

In your wallet if you bought 5000 Corion coins or your purchase with the bonuses reaches 5000 Corion.

I have over 5000 Corion coins in my wallet but do not see any corion premium. I bought them over a period of time. Did you have to buy them all at once to qualify for premium or did just need to reach the 5000 mark?

Hi, if you click on the orange triangle the a menu will appear with your CORion CORPremium and ETC balance.

Ok, so daily coin release included to the bonus but not the affiliate. IF you have 5000 COR with all that than I am sorry you are not eligible to get the Premium Token.

Then please write to [email protected]
Activity: 132
where is corion premium?

Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
I have decided I should invest in another coin instead of corion. I strongly believe in anonymous technology and the community also makes a big difference.
where is corion premium?

Hello Corion Community!

As we send out through our email, there is a huge leak on a marketing tool which are able to collect your information, private keys when you use it on a website.

Here is how you can protect your values when you are browsing:

Pages:
Jump to: