Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 3. (Read 28259 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Dutch CORION Provider
Hi, tell me how to get a daily profit of 2.5% which the project administrators said if I have COR tokens stored on the MEW purse?
You need to have your coins in the CORION wallet AND must be connected to a service provider to get the daily coin emission. Besides that, CORION also needs to be above $1 before any coin emission wil start.
Did anyone receive new CORIONs until now?

I did, and a lot of other people. In total there were about 8-10 coin releases. An half hour ago there was another coin release...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hi, tell me how to get a daily profit of 2.5% which the project administrators said if I have COR tokens stored on the MEW purse?
You need to have your coins in the CORION wallet AND must be connected to a service provider to get the daily coin emission. Besides that, CORION also needs to be above $1 before any coin emission wil start.
Did anyone receive new CORIONs until now?
Dutch CORION Provider
Release is working better than I expected! Very nice!

Yeah , my favorite profit is Corion emission profit
lets pump the price above $1 and enjoy it again and again

i hope my next phone I will pay with my COR in the webshop they accept it

I totally agree. The price is now low so let's buy some CORIONS and let the price rise above $1!

There are some webshops already accepting CORIONS, like the big webshop Kaavwin in Nigeria: https://kaavwin.com/ (See the payment methods at the bottom of the homepage).

CORION is new, but already spreading all over the world!

My guess is that the price of CORION will soon rise and stabilize at $1 with frequent coin releases...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Yeah , my favorite profit is Corion emission profit
lets pump the price above $1 and enjoy it again and again

i hope my next phone I will pay with my COR in the webshop they accept it
Activity: 14
is there going to be mastenode for this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes very well! They promised HitBTC after ICO's end and it got listed only on Cryptopia. Which had to deal with deposit issue because when you transfer COR from your wallet, smart contract calls like 50 functions. Coin emission? Afaik coin emission take place if price >$1 an you know what? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/corion/
Dutch CORION Provider
This platform is a scam...... the fake video posted on how to make your wallet usable is a scam .I have two addresses in my wallet 1k corions each, I tried all the steps , nothing is working. unable send corions out of the wallet even after i filled with required etc to do the transaction.   Corion you are worth nothing if you just sit down in my wallet. FUCK IT
CORION is definitely not a scam. Did you contact support? http://support.corion.io/s/login/68626 They will sure help you if for some reason your wallet is stuck in 'Watch only'.

Everybody who joined the ICO did get a 'Watch only' wallet and needs to be set to 'For use' You need to import the backup file you got when you registered and use the same password you set when you registered to unlock the encryption during the import process. Disable cID (if you did set one) first, later you can set it again.

If this does not work for some reason, then you should open a support ticket at the link I provided.

are you CORION team?
No I'm not, but am in the CORION Telegram group where some admins are.
Activity: 132
This platform is a scam...... the fake video posted on how to make your wallet usable is a scam .I have two addresses in my wallet 1k corions each, I tried all the steps , nothing is working. unable send corions out of the wallet even after i filled with required etc to do the transaction.   Corion you are worth nothing if you just sit down in my wallet. FUCK IT
CORION is definitely not a scam. Did you contact support? http://support.corion.io/s/login/68626 They will sure help you if for some reason your wallet is stuck in 'Watch only'.

Everybody who joined the ICO did get a 'Watch only' wallet and needs to be set to 'For use' You need to import the backup file you got when you registered and use the same password you set when you registered to unlock the encryption during the import process. Disable cID (if you did set one) first, later you can set it again.

If this does not work for some reason, then you should open a support ticket at the link I provided.

are you CORION team?

very bad if they do not do what they promised to the community here

[email protected]
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
This platform is a scam...... the fake video posted on how to make your wallet usable is a scam .I have two addresses in my wallet 1k corions each, I tried all the steps , nothing is working. unable send corions out of the wallet even after i filled with required etc to do the transaction.   Corion you are worth nothing if you just sit down in my wallet. FUCK IT

are you CORION team?

very bad if they do not do what they promised to the community here
Dutch CORION Provider

Activity: 52
Activity: 24
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
crowdsale is over and collecting enough funds

to pay the translator, they do not do it

there is no Team CORION that answers why the translator has not got paid Huh

helooooooo ........................whether they are dead in a hit car
Dutch CORION Provider
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is anyone on the Corion team working on getting listed on Coinmarketcap?

This would definitely add to Corions exposure.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
CORIOn seems to be nice coin

I can not wait to earn the daily coin emission

Lets COR go above $1 and coin emission will come daily
Lets pump to $1

Cheesy Smiley Wink

Unfortunately, it's going down instead of up. Right now between $0.6 - $0.8. Investor confidence isn't great because of the problems with withdrawals, and previously with deposits. I guess we need time.
Activity: 16
CORIOn seems to be nice coin

I can not wait to earn the daily coin emission

Lets COR go above $1 and coin emission will come daily
Lets pump to $1

Cheesy Smiley Wink
Dutch CORION Provider
Whomever is currently running Corion please pm me or post why it's been over 24 hours and my withdraw from Cryptopia to Corion online wallet has not completed yet, please>

Hi, I have the same issue. I opened a support ticket at Cryptopia. My transaction of 268 COR is also over 24 hours not received and at gastracker.io it looks like the transaction failed. So I think the CORS should still be at Cryptopia, but they are not in my Cryptopia balance too. http://gastracker.io/tx/0xd753fd972872b181ab70db29bb6a5aade8e091e0f61c2d14ce5dcc31819cca50

Edit:

I just spoke with a developer of CORION and he said that the issue is at Cryptopia's side. They are working on it.

Thank you for sharing, I created a ticket with Cryptopia yesterday so hopefully they will show up for both of us.

Happy weekend,

Bluehorseshoe

Answer from Cryptopia:

Quote from: Cryptopia
Hi db71,

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

Thanks for letting us know about this, I've escalated this to our admins and they'll look into it the first chance they get. I'd like to ask for your continued patience as we work towards getting to this one - we're really busy at the moment!

I'll leave this ticket open and we'll get back to you once we know more. Thanks once again for your patience!

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Support
Pages:
Jump to: